SAFE AND SOUND

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Jin finally convinced himself that he have been at the same place before. He just cant remember exactly when. He asked the back ups to stay behind and he went alone at the old house. As soon as he reached the doorstep he had a flashback..


Jin was only 5 years old when it happened.. He was at the floor crying over a woman who’s blocking him from another woman. It was clear to him that it was Hani she was holding a gun and pointed to them. He can’t visualize who was the woman who pritected him but she is wearing a bracelet that the former queen was wearing on her picture hanging around the palace. 

“Please don’t kill my son.” -She begged 

But after a sound of a firing gun the woman fell on the floor with a blood stains all over her tummy. Jin cried calling her his Mom thats when he knew Namjoon is his full brother. Hani claimed before that he was her son to make her have a position in the palace.
He didnt hesitate to get inside the old house and he found Hani pointing the gun to Seulgi who was coveeing Jungkook.

The same set up that he had before he stayed quiet peaking behind the door and gestured the back up to come quietly.


“If only these bastards didnt mess up with the plan.. We may gave fishes your dead bodies as their food.”- Hani said and gazed coldly to her guards. “any last words?”


“Please let the Prince live.. Jaebal.”- Seulgi begged crying.


“annyeong Princess Seulgi and Prince Jungkook may the republic of South Korea remember you always.”- She laughed and fired the gun hitting Seulgi’s arm.


In a couple of minutes another gun fire was heard and Hani was hit from behind. She tried to fire back but another gun fire shot her making the gun dropped from her hand.


Jin run towards Seulgi to check if she was okay. “Bring me to the hospital Jaebal. Something might happened to my child.” 


“Ne I will.”- Jin immediately carried her to the car asking another back up to protect Jungkook. He rushed her to the nearest hospital and send her to the emergency room. He informed the Doctor thar she has to be sent at the university hospital as soon as possible.
--
Wendy went to Suga’s studio and found him busy with his laptop. She sits down in front of him bringing him something to drink. 
“Yah.”- Wendy said.


“Ne..”- Suga said while his eyes are still focused on his laptop

.
“aish jinja I really dont understand you. How come you’re a financial consultant but you’re situated here? With full of speakers, sound systems etc,”- Wendy asked.


“Is that the reason why we need to talk? I just love music at the same time.”- Suga explained.


“Anyway I am here to ask you sincerely if you could stay away from me from now on?”- Wendy said “I dont want to keep myself repeating over and over again.” 


Suga closed his laptop setting it aside away to see Wendy’s face clearly. “I think you already know my answer right?” - Suga assumed.


“Jaebal dont make this hard for us.”-Wendy begged.


Suga has been sick of Wendy asking him to leave her alone but he really just cant. He’s not the type of guy of giving up of something or someone he likes. 


He lift her chin up and planted a kiss on her lips. Wendy’s eyes widened and she immediately pulled away seeing Suga so confident makes her feel more awkward. She took his laptop and attempted to hit him but Suga held her wrist to stop her.


Every touch he make feels different. Her heart beats faster and she finds it hard to look at him. She knew this time she doesn’t feel the same thing anymore. The feeling she is feeling right now isnt anymore because of consciense and guilt. 


“Can you please pjt my laptop down?” -Suga requested.


Wendy calmly put his laptop down and withdraw her hand from him. This isn’t the feeling she wanted to feel towards him but she cant help it anymore. 


“What’s wron? Did you already fall in love with me?”- Suga asked confidently giving her a sharp stare.
“Shut up.”- Wendy said as she blushes with his question.


“Now that I was able to touch your lips.. I guess it will be very hard for me to stick away from you.”- Suga informed her.
“Mwo!?”


“You heard me.”- Suga said.


“Okay if you wanted to stick around just make sure I am not with my friends. I am more comfortable hanging out with you alone.”-Wendy responds.


“So you’re not going to send me away anymore?”


“Only if you stick to my rule.”- Wendy told him.


On the other hand Jimin’s eyes are still swollen from over crying. Namjoon is still unconscious and they javen’t heard anything from the Doctor. Joy failed to make him eat ever since they went to the hospital he hasnt leave his seat.


Jin arrived to Namjoon’s room and informed Jimin about the incident. She asked Joy to stay beside the King and he’ll be staying with Jungkook. Jimin rushed to Seulgi’s room and found her asleep and a bandage on her arm. 


He cried once again seeing his fiance suffer like that. He never thought Seulgi is willing to risk her own life for his family. His soft sniffs and gulps interrupted her sleep from his scent she knew it was Jimin.


“yaa.. Stop crying our baby might think Appa is too weak.”- Seulgi said with a soft voice.
Jimin raised his head and found Seulgi awake. “kwenchanaseo? Miane I wasnt able to save you. Appa is in critical condition.”-Jimin said,
“I’m fine I already had enough sleep. Jungkook odiseo? Is he okay now?” -Seulgi worriedly asked.


“Ne he is. Dont worry about him Jin hyung is with him already,”- Jimin assured her.


Jiwon, V and Daehyun went inside Seulgi’s room after finding out what happened. Jiwon was so worried thinking she might not survive despite her eyes are already open. V comforted Jimin while Daehyun talks to Seulgi.


The Doctor arrived and informed everyone that Seulgi is fine her baby is also okay and didnt expose to any possible injuries in the future. Everyone was shocked finding out that Seulgi is pregnant. She also informed V that they have plans to name their son after him and it made him feel embarrassed.


On the other hand Wendy decided to go back to her classroom after settling everything with Suga without her knowing that he still follows her. 


She found Daehyun and Jiwon said goodbye to V so she approached him and volunteered to help him on his way back to his room. She encircled her arms around his opposite waist and asked V to encircle his arms around her opposite shoulder.


“Wendy Sunbae I can totally do this alone.”-V said.


“ani its my responsibility to take you back in your room. I dont want Irene to suffer in sobs and drown in tears again.” -Wendy responds.


Just when they are already few steps away from his room Wendy walked and wasnt able to keep her balance so V catched her and encircled both of his arms around her. Suga’s eyes widened and pulled V away from Wendy by his back collar causing him to fall on the ground.


“whats the matter with you!?” -Wendy said and assist V to stand up.


“This guy was taking afvantage on you. How could you do that to my girl?”-Suga said.


“Yah you’re getting yhe wrong idea. I insisted to assist him and I lost my balance.”- Wendy told him.


V didnt mind to defend himself anymore. He managed to get inside his room alone which made Suga more convinced of what he is thinking. Wendy followed him inside to make sure he’ll be able to get on his bed safely.


“please stop over reacting Suga-aa..” -Wendy requested as she puts on V’s blanket.


“Araseo lets just go back to our classroom and leave the kid alone.”- Suga suggested.


But Wendy wouldnt follow him and assists V with his food instead. She kept on asking for apology embarrassly with Suga’s behavior towards him. 


Irene came in a couple of minutes and found Suga sitting on the couch while Wendy seated on the end of the bed watching V as he eats his food.


“What are you guys doing here?”- Irene asked and sit on the chair beside V’s bed.


“I just made my way back and found V on his way back here. I offered some help but this guy right here is getting the wrong idea.”-Wendy said.


“yah are you trying to escape again?”-Irene asked.


“ani.. Seulgi is currently confined here. She was involved in an accident with the same person I was involved before.”- V explained.
“mwo? Where is her room?”- Wendy asked as she immediately stand up.


“take care of my boyfriend.”- Irene commanded Suga and both of them leave the room.


Irene and Wendy arrived at Seulgi’s room and found her eating some chicken feet and shrimps. Jimin peals the shrimps for her to make it easier for her to eat.


“yah kwenchana? How was the baby?”- Irene asked.


“The baby is fine dont worry about it,”-Seulgi said.


“Your highness. Dont let this happen again.”- Wendy told Jimin.


“I wont. I almost lost my friend and my fiance.”- Jimin assured them.


Joy fell asleep resting her head on the backrest of the chair where she was sitting. Jin wake her up to eat by tapping her shoulder.
“Gumawo for being here with me in this kind of situation.”- Jin said.


“Ne.. The Royal family became also my family as I grew up.”-Joy responds. “anyway I heard your mom died.”


“Ne.. Its still a lost even though she wasnt my real mom.”-Jin said and hold Joy hand’s tightly. “I hope you still feel the same way towards me.”


“Of course.”-Joy said overing her hands over Jin’s hand.