ARE THERE STILL CHANCES

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Seulgi also informed Jimin that she and Irene stopped talking after their break up she also requested not to convince Irene anymore with v. Jimin told V that he'll be coming early In the morning to send him to airport. Seulgi also insisted to come but she realized she missed a lot of her training for the past weeks.

The two started to go on their way and went back to the palace. As soon as they arrived at the palace Seulgi suddenly feel uncomfortable with the palace's scent. It was the same scent that they used but it was the first time she reacted that way.

Jimin lead her to their bedroom and she started feel nauseous. She feel a slight headache that is tolerable but bothering. Jimin asked her to lie down first and to take a rest.

On the other hand Irene just came from the wedding shop. She joined her family on dinner only to play with her food. Leeteuk Is gettingg worried about her behavior she's been being quiet lately like she was when  Taeyeon died.

"Appa".. Irene said and her tears fall down

Chanyeol and Suho become so worried seeing Irene crying. Suho tried to calm her down by patting her back but it was no use she started to gasp some air with hiccups.

"Irene please tell me what's wrong."- Leeteuk said worriedly and moved to the vacant chair beside Irene.

"Miane I cant marry Changsub. I don’t love him…"- Irene said and cried.

"Stop that nonsense now Irene! You’ve been doing perfectly and now you're refusing?"- Sora exclaimed.

"Will you please shut up! We don’t need your opinion here."- chanyeol shouted back as she just make thing worse.

"Appa I was thinking about another man when we were browsing some invitations and wedding suits for the groom. He's not the one I want. Appa I love V."- She confessed between her hiccups.

"V? You mean Daehyun's son?" - Leeteuk clarified. 

Irene just nods as she gasps some air to breathe comfortably. She wipes her tears with her fingers and sniffs due to over crying

"Then why didn’t you tell me? If It was V I would totally accept him without a doubt he's biological is a college friend he saved me and the king back then taking his own life to spare our lives."- Leeteuk explained.

"Jinja? You'll give your blessings to us?"- Irene said 

"Of course.. I know you’ve been blaming yourself for what happened to your Mom but it was never your fault its time to decide on your own I'm sure V will be a good husband to you someday."- Leeteuk said.

"Andwe! We already settled everything with Changsub's family why are we suddenly taking it back?"- Sora in.

"Cant you see that Noona Isnt happy with your decisions?"- Suho told her.

Later on Irene suddenly felt tired since it has been weeks since she got a better sleep. After hearing her Dad agreed to her decision she was able to get a good sleep as soon as she lie on her bed.

The next morning Chanyeol run through Irene’s room banging her door with a knock causing him to disturb her sleep. She gave him a grumpy look for disturbing her sleep and he gulped finding what appropriate word he could tell her Noona. 

“SPEAK!’ – Irene exclaimed.

“V has left the country.”- Chanyeol informed her “I was supposed to surprise you so I planned to fetch him at his house but I was informed that his flight has departed an hour ago.” 

“Mwo?!” – Irene started to cry and grabbed her phone she called V only to be informed that the number is no longer registered.

Seulgi’s morning isnt good as she wanted it to be. She feels dizzy and nauseous and rushed to the bathroom to vomit. She realized that Jimin isnt beside her. As soon as she gets out her room a maid informed her that someone is waiting for her outside the palace 

She realized it was Wendy offering her an awkward smile. She invited her inside and found put she was not alone. Irene is with her. Her eyes are swollen and she suffers from sniffs and hiccups at the moment. 

They decided to talk inside her room with a tea offered on her table. She doesn’t want to initiate the talking and just drink her tea instead as much as Irene wanted to speak her words are interfered by her gulps. 

“Why didn’t you tell us that V has plans to leave the country?”- Wendy asked awkwardly.

“Why would I? We’re no longer friends theres no reason for us to inform each other what could happen.”- Seulgi told them,

Irene decided to tell her the truth. How she was jailed by the past and how she isolated herself to run away from her nightmares. She also tell how much she regret for sending V away that every words she said feels like she’s stabbing herself to death. Seulgi suddenly feel guilty for being rude to her she cried with her and gave her a warmest hug. She also hug Wendy only to make her feel awkward.

Seulgi did everything she could to reach V but he’s not answering to his SNS account and Jimin’s phone cannot be reached. Its already lunch time and Daehyun was only their last resort but he’s also not answering Seulgi’s calls. Irene received a phone call from her Dad that V didn’t made it to his flight.

“Seulgi-aa I’m starting to get worried,”- Irene said as her hand shakes.

“Please calm down we’ll just have to wait they will come back soon.”- Seulgi tried to calm her down. 

On the other hand Jimin and V was picked up by strangers. Their wrists are tied up, covering their eyes and put a tape on their mouth. The strangers was supposed to get Jimin but ended up with V since he witnessed everything that happened.

They can feel how fast the car was. They’re both scared none of them attempted to speak and stayed quiet for the whole trip. After a couple of hours of ride the strangers decided to stop over by a convenience store without them knowing V has been rubbing her wrist against the rope enduring the burning sensation just to make it thiner. 

He was able to get her hands off the rope after pulling his hand forcefully. He took off his eye mask realizing there are no person around the van anymore. The keys are left inside the van V immediately jumped on the driver’s seat after removing Jimin’s eye mask.

“Yah V-aa what are you doing?”- Jimin said and V started the engine.

The strangers tried to run after them firing their gun against the van. Unfortunately a bullet strikes to the wheels causing V find it difficult to control. The van fell to a slant grassy plane causing injuries to V and Jimin. 

V managed to carry Jimin off the van and both of them lie on the grass. Both of the boys are covered with bruises and open wounds. V can still here the kidnapers looking for them so he stood up and grabbed jimin in the underarms pulling him to hide him behind the bushes. 

He exchange clothes with Jimin and he started crying “andwe V I cant lose you like this.”- Jimin said.

V still managed to wear him his clothes and wear his clothes. “Hyung the country needs you those kidnapers wont leave us alone if they wont have you with them. Tell Appa I love him no matter what happens promise me you’ll take care of Seulgi and tell Changsub to take care of Irene and best wishes to their wedding.” -V responds. “Promise me you’ll make it out alive if you fail to give them my last words I’ll be cursing you for the rest of my life.” -He joked.

V run away leaving Jimin behind. As much as Jimin wanted to stop him he cant. He’s in pain and has difficulty raising his trunk because of a broken rib. V climbs up on the slant plane pretending that he’s asking for help because of too much pain just to attract the kidnaper’s attention.

One of the kidnapers found him and his plan worked they thought he was the Prince because he wears Jimin’s clothes. They didn’t mind to find Jimin anymore and they carried V inside another van and left the place.

The fisherman found Jimin behind the bushes suffering from too much pain. He immediately ask for help as he recognized it was the Prince.

On the other hand its getting darker already and everyone gathered in the palace. Daehyun came to inform them that V’s luggages are found at the bus stop near their area. They also found out that they’ been kidnapped because of CCTV footage.

The palace was informed that Jimin is currently confined at the hospital and everyone rushed there to see him. Seulgi found him topless with a bandage covering his abdomen his bruises are still obvious and he’s still weak.

“Jimin-aa what happened?”- Seulgi asked.

“Prince Jimin why are you wearing my Son’s clothes? Where is he?”- Daehyun asked.

Jimin told them everything about what happened, every words he says is like a torture to him he cant hell but to feel guilty and cry for letting his friend risk his life for him.

Irene fell on the floor after hearing what happened. A tear fell down her eyes regretting and blaming herself for what happened to V. If only she didn’t send him away he’ll still fight for his life because of her but there’s nothing she can do anymore.

Seulgi burst into tears feeling sorry for her friend. She can imagine how V is suffering right now by just looking at Jimin’s wounds and bruises. “My poor friend.. Ottokhe..”- She cried.

Everyone mourn with V’s lost everyone assumed that he’s already dead. Daehyun just seated on the corner of the room looking blankly enduring the pain he is feeling right now. He treat him like his own son he gave him happiness and joy after several years they’ve been together. After all he still got his father’s braveness risking his own life for the Prince.

Irene went back to her home and went straight to her Dad’s room. Her brothers who’s waiting for her for the whole day followed her inside. She gave Sora a slap on her cheek, Leeteuk dropped his phone and stopped Irene.

“This is all your fault! If you didn’t blame me what happened to my Mom I still choose to be with him.”- Irene said crying.

“What’s wrong with you?! Its not my problem that he rejected you! We already support you eith your decision”- Sora told her.

“Because of you.. I can no longer be with him. He’s already dead!”- Irene exclaimed.

“Andwe..”- Leeteuk said

Irene spilled everything how Sora has been blaming her for years and why she studied abroad to escape the incident thar happened to Taeyeon.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU TOOK OUR SISTER AWAY FROM US!” – Chanyeol said choking Sora with his own hands.

Suho and Leeteuk stopped him and was able to let his hand off her. He cant keep his anger by punching the walls of Leeteuk’s room. 

“Leave my house tomorrow morning.”- Leeteuk said he escorted Irene to her room and feel the pain she was feeling. It breaks his heart to let someone hurt his daughter and how he broke his promise with Baekhyun. He remembered he promised to take care of V before he died.

“Irene I am sorry for being an . I thought Sora could replace your Mom but she ended up hurting you mentally. I am sorry and I am thankful for choosing my happiness before yours.”- Leeteuk said.

But Irene remained quiet and her sniffs are the only thing Leeteuk could hear from her. She grips her blanket and cried once more her bed is already soaked with her tears. She reminisce every moment she had with V and regret every minutes she waste that she was supposed to spend with V.

Jimin was discharged after a couple of days and went back to the palace with a cane. Seulgi assisted him to their room his face is still blank and sometimes a tear dropped from his eyes. Seulgi was hurt from what happened but she needs to be strong for him.

Its already midnight and V hasn’t eat anything yet the kidnapers removed his eye mask forcefully and he’s tied up on a chair. He blinks many time as he could to refocused his vision and realized an unknown woman is facing her.

“YOU IDIOTS! HE IS NOT THE PRINCE!” – Hani exclaimed he removes the tape on his lip it gave a sharp shooting pain but he managaed to endure.

“Nuguseyo?!” – V asked calmly.

“There’s no reason for you to know who I am.” – Hani told him. “Finish him.” – She ordered.