UNINTENTIONAL SIN

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Jimin called Seulgi from the balcony he felt guilty for raising his voice to her during dinner. She went up from her bed and went out the balcony. 

“I am sorry for what happened during dinner. I am not used to people disobeying my requests.”- Jimin said.

“Nado mianhaeyo.. Jimin-ssi.”- Seulgi replied.

“Please there’s nothing you should apologize for. How’s school?”- Jimin asked.

Seulgi was supposed to tell him about the ring but she realized he is not wearing his engagement ring so she decided to keep quiet about it and secretly removed her ring putting it inside her pocket.

“Kwenchana how about you?”- Seulgi asked 

“Nado kwenchana nothing special happened today.”- Jimin replied “anyway lets have a good sleep tonight. Goodnight Seulgi-aa.”

“Goodnight too Jimin-aa.”- Seulgi said and went back to her bed. She feels staying in the palace makes it more even boring than ever. She misses hanging around with his brother and V but theres nothing she can do so she decided to stayed on her bed and sleep.

The next morning Daehyun rushed to the hospital where V is. He found him wearing his uniform after the President told him what happened.

“Son! What happened?”- Daehyun asked worriedly starring at V’s stitch at the side of his forehead.

“Kwenchana appa I already rest a lot so please don’t worry. I can even attend my class today”- V told his Dad.

“Son please take a rest at home. How could you confined yourself here alone?”- Daehyun asked as he keeps on worrying about him.

“Appa please stop worrying.”- V said as he do some jumping jacks and push ups to prove to his Dad that he’s doing well.

There’s nothing Daehyun can do anymore to stop his kid attending his school he just sent him to his room to make sure he’ll get there safely.

On the other hand Irene left earlier than before to check V if he’s already fine. Unfortunately she found no one in his room anymore the nurse went inside to change the bedsheets and pillowcase.

“Excuse me. Was the patient here got discharged?”-Irene asked.

“Yes Maam. Actually we escorted him at his classroom together with his Dad.”- The nurse informed her.

“You mean he still attend his class despite he’s newly discharged?”- irene asked worriedly again.

“Ne Maam. How are you related to the patient anyway?”- The nurse asked,

She immediately went outside the hospital room and made his way to the university. She used the extension over pass connected to the school from the hospital so it will be easier for her to reached her classroom.

Irene found V outside her classroom together with Seulgi. She got jealous seeing him together with Seulgi as she knows that they are in a relationship. 

“Yah you should have told me this happened.”- Seulgi told V worriedly.

“I can’t tell you. I didn’t even know who brought me at the hospital.”- V said. “I’ll look for him or her whoever it is I owe myself to that someone.”

“How are you feeling right now? You should take a rest at home.”- Seulgi suggested.

“Ani kwenchana. Anyway I came here to check if you already got your lunch.”-V said.

“I already informed Appa to stop bringing lunch for me from now on. I love the food here it will be a loss not to eat the foods in the cafeteria.”-Seulgi jokingly said.

Both of them laughed from her joke as she possessed her shikshin attitude again. V waved goodbye and leave Seulgi, she was about to enter her classroom when she saw half of Irene’s back from the corner. 

“Unnie?”-Seulgi called her.

She almost fell as she was surprised to see Seulgi in front of her already. “Seulgi-aa.”

“What are you doing here?”- Seulgi asked.

“Well I was looking for something and I can’t find it.”- Irene alibied as she pretends that she’s looking for something.

“What are you looking for? I’ll help you.”- Seulgi asked her.

“What are you guys doing here? “-Wendy said as she came out from Seulgi’s back. 

“I am looking for my handphone and Seulgi offered to help me.”- Irene said.

Wendy used her phone to call Irene’s handphone and it happened to lit inside the pocket of her coat. She was so embarrassed with the situation specially now that Wendy and Seulgi are already folding their forearms.

“Can you tell me what’s happening? You’re not in yourself since yesterday.”-Wendy told her.

“Unnie you cant lose your phone without knowing your phone is just inside your pocket.”- Seulgi said

Irene lost her words and run out of reason to reason out to her friends. She’s already caught off guard and she still has no intention to tell the truth. “I fought with my boyfriend okay? Since yesterday.”- Irene lied.

“You have a boyfriend?”- Wendy asked.

“You never told us about this unnie.”-Seulgi told her. 

“Of course I do have a boyfriend what else could be the other reason why will act this way?”- Irene asks her friends confidently. 

“Don’t worry Unnie I know how it feels. I only had a chance to talk to my fiance for less than half an hour. He even minds his school work more than me.”-Seulgi shared.

“Isnt he sweet?”- Wendy asked her “he even brought you some lunch before.”

“He was at first but I feel boring being around him as the time goes by.”- seulgi told her friend.

Unnie smiled for a moment knowing that her relationship with V isnt as perfect as she thought. “Well why don’t you break up with him.”

“I just can’t.”-Seulgi said with a sigh. 

Later that day Seulgi and Wendy decided to stay up late at the school’s library to take down some notes. While Irene makes her way to the parking area V greeted her and it startled her making herself walk faster but V was born with just long natural legs. 

“Back off”- the bodyguard said as he blocked V from coming near to Irene. 

Irene immediately get inside the car the driver drove the car and V blocked their way which he was accidentally hit. His body rolled at the windshield and fell back on the ground. Irene immediately went off the car and checked V.

“Yah kwenchana? What the hell are you doing?”- Irene worriedly asked.

V struggled to raised her trunk to face Irene but he made it when the guard assisted him and lean to him. “Miane I’m secretly friends with Prince Jimin so I easily got access with the school’s CCTV I knew it was you who brought me at the clinic.”

“And so what? What’s so special about it? I’ll do that to everyone if it happened they’ll be in the same situation.”-Irene clarified.

“I know its just that I want to invite you for dinner at home to thank you for saving me.”- V said.

“I’m afraid I can’t accept your invitation. I still have some schedules to take care of.”- Irene declines as she don’t want her feelings with him go deeper since she’s friends with Seulgi.

“Arasseo”- V said and slowly stands up from the ground. “Just tell me when you’re free I cant think of any way to thank you.” 

V bowed at her and left she would like to offer him a ride but she realizes she shouldn’t be too comfortable around him. Irene isnt the type of girl who betrays her friends.

--

“Princess Seulgi”- Jin shakes her to wake her up as she fell asleep at the library of thr university.

“Oh Consultant Kim annyeong what are you doing here?”- Seulgi asked fixing her hair and pulls her uniform.

“I was invited for a small talk here. Anyway do you want to go for ice cream?”- jin asked

“There’s an ice cream parlor here?”- Seulgi asked.

“Ne, kajja!”- Jin said,

They went to an ice cream parlor together and ate together. Jin jokingly wear the cotton candy as his mustache and Seulgi laughed at him. Jin has completely fallen for her he stopped laughing and just starred at Seulgi but he was able to comeback to his senses easily. 

The two said good bye to each other and thank each other for spending some time with them. Seulgi reached the palace and found Jimin in the front door of the palace. His eyebrows are frowning and his fist are clenching “Where the hell have you been?!”- Jimin asked