ITS NOT YET THE END

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

V was forcefully dragged at the top of a water tank and a deep pond below. He can hear the kidnappers laugh and the breeze of the cold air passing through his skin. They made him stand up at the edge of the rusty tank and pointed a gun on his face.

One of his kidnapers was so confident that he stepped back 10steps away from him boasting to everyone that he’s a far range shooter. Everyone cheered at him and he got motivated to fire the gun in front of V. The bullet passed at the side of his shoulder but he made himself fall to the pond in order for him to get away with them.
 
He struggles to make himself float as his wrist and feet are tied up. Every little movement he made with his arm causes him pain. He swim as much as he can to reach the edge of the pond coughing the water he accidentally drank he fits himself at the edge of the pond knowing that one of the kidnapers came near the river to check if he’s body float but they didn’t find it convincing themselves that he is already dead .V waited for the kidnaper’s vehicle to leave before he gets out off the pond.

As the day goes by Seulgi becomes more irritated and uncomfortable without any reason. She hates the food that she usually eats before, she argues with Jimin just because she hates the scent he is using and most of all she wakes up Jimin in the middle of the night just to massage her calves because of cramps.

Jimin doesn’t know what to do anymore. He was sent out by Seulgi just because he that her cheeks is getting fluffier. Jimin went straight to his father’s room and shared his concerns. Namjoon advised Jimin to have her do a pregnancy test.

Before he goes back to their room to convince Seulgi to take som pregnancy test he received a call from Seulgi and asked him to buy her an ice cream. It is one of Jimin’s complains too her cravings got worsen and she easily gets mad when Jimin failed to buy her food.

Jimin went to a convenience store and asked his body guard to buy the ice cream including the pregnancy test. His heart beats so fast as he holds the pregnancy test. He’s also afraid to ask Seulgi to use the pregnancy test. 

He went inside their room and found Seulgi browsing her phone. He opened the ice cream for her and she begged him to feed her. Jimin gave her giggles and she easily feel annoyed about it but ended up eating the ice cream as she totally craves for it.

“Why are you so quiet all of a sudden?”- Seulgi asked.

“Well..”- He purses his lips “Can I ask you a favor?”- Jimin asked.

“What is it?”- Seulgi asked curiously 

“Can you use this?”- Jimin handed the pregnancy test to Seulgi and she just gave him a shocking look.

She look away from him and went to the bathroom. Its already 30minutes and she’s still inside, Jimin tried to give a few and soft knocks but she just ended up shouting at him to leave. 

“Seulgi-aa you should let me know the result.”- Jimin begged.

Seulgi forcefully opened the bathroom’s door and threw the pregnancy test to Jimin causing it to fall on the floor. She lay on the bed and started tearing up. 

While Jimin was surprised and excited at the same time after finding out the result. “So that’s the reason why you’re always grumpy everyday.”- Jimin said and hugged Seulgi from the back. “Face me.. It will take me several months to hug you facing me when your tummy gets bigger.” 

Seulgi gave him soft punches on his chest. “Why are you so excited and happy about this,” 

“Cause I intentionally did it.”- Jimin said

“Mwo?! How could you decide on your own?!”- Seulgi asked.

“’Miane it was Jin hyung’s suggestion. If your first son wasn’t his son then you’ll never be capable of providing the 11th generation Prince but since he declined the throne already it looks like you’re still capable of providing the country’s prince.”-Jimin explained.

“So.. You can decide whether to be a Prince or not?”- seulgi asked 

“Its not that we can decide but if he’s a son of someone who did something against the law he can never be a Prince anymore.”-Jimin explained. 

“Poor Consultant Kim he must be suffering to know his mother is at jail because of a crime,”- Seulgi said.

“Don’t ever think about comforting him. I’ll get jealous.”- Jimin said.

“Tsh I even feel awkward seeing him around the palace.. Anyway I was thinking if we could name our son after our friend.. V.”- Seulgi said. “If it wasn’t him..he’ll grow up without his father.”

“Ne.. I’ll agree to that. Once he grows up I’ll tell him stories about the bravery of our friend.”- Jimin said as he fondle her tummy. 

Joy and Jin are at the streets of Seoul having a night date and enjoying some ice cream together. He wears her bag and holds her hand. A sudden phone call was received by Jin but he didn’t excuse himself anymore to Joy.

They rushed at the police station after finding out that Hani ran away when she’s being transferred with another vehicle. They gave their sincere apology and admit that their policemen are behind the incident.

“Here’s the registration of the vehicle that we saw at the slanted plane it’s owned by someone who’s related to Ms. Hani. We believe she’s behind the Prince kidnapping incident.” -The police said.

Jin felt uneasy about what has been informed to him. He asked Joy to stay at the Royal apartment in the Palace with him and she didn’t hesitate to decline his offer.

Jin helped Joy to unpacked her things when suddenly Jimin went inside Jin’s room. It made both of them awkward seeing by another person in one room. So Joy decided to excuse herself and leave both of them.

“Hyung I heard from the Police.. I just want you to know that I still see you as my brother and not her son.”- Jimin clarified.

“Ne.. Miane if I kept myself away from you. I’m ashamed of my Mom specially now that she’s one of the suspect of your kidnapping incident.”- Jin said.

“Please don’t. You’ve been very good to me since before. I don’t blame you in this one.”- Jimin said and he hugged Jin. 

Jin hugged him back “by the way.. I asked Joy to stay here for a while I’m afraid she’ll also get hurt by her.”- Jin said.

“Kwenchanaseo.. Just make sure you’ll stand by her if you accidentally make her pregnant.”- jimin jokingly said.

Both of them laugh each at each other and Jin clarified that they still don’t talk about it yet. Seulgi suddenly barge inside Jin’s room “V IS ALIVE! Daehyun Samchon just called me!”

Jimin and Seulfi immediately went to the hospital where V will be transferred. He made sure that V will be comfortable once he gets to the University Hospital. He reserved the most expensive room just for him. Daehyun also arrived and the medical staffs update him every single hour. 

They hugged each other crying knowing that V is alive. Jimin is having mix emotions as he badly wanted to see his friend alive. 

Its already past midnight when V arrived at his room. He’s awake but still drowsy because of the medication he took. He recognized his friends and his Dad. 

“Son.. Is there anything you want?”- Daehyun askd. “Do you want me to bring Irene here?”

V just shake his head telling his Dad that he disagrees with his suggestion until he finally fell asleep. The Doctor from the hospital where he was brought explained everything to them he still needs to stay at the hospital for a week for further examinations.

None of them wanted to leave V in the room. Seulgi also warned Jimin to stop tolerating V’s escaping behaviors. V woke up seeing his friends inside the room including his Dad. Jimin gave him a tight hug telling him how much he missed him and how regretful he was for leaving him alone. 

“How long am I going to stay here?”- V asked.

“At least a week son you still need to take a rest.”- Daehyun replied. 

“A week?! Appa my classes abroad are going to start for the next 3 days I need to leave soon!”- He complained.

“Will you shut up? Cant you look at yourself and yet you still decided to lewve the country?!”- Seulgi shouted at him.

“Calm down.”- V said while she smiles.

“By the way about Irene unnie..”- Seulgi said.

“Please don’t mention her I might end up making my decisions unfulfilled.”- V requested. “That’s my only request your highness.”

While V is taking a breakfast the couple decided to go home to get some stuffs. They decided to look after him for a week until he gets discharge. Jimin is busy packing his things and took some of his expensive jackets  for V to wear.

Seulgi packed some blankets and pillow cases for them when Irene went inside their room. She manages to enter the Palace after Jin’s approval. Seulgi approached her and her pain is still obvious. Her eyes are still swollen and her lips are cracked.

“Seulgi-aa gumawo for being a nice friend to me. I.. Am leaving.”- Irene said.

“Why? Why are you going?” – Seulgi asked.

“You know this is the only thing I can do to run away from him. It seems like everywhere I go reminds me of him here.” -_ Irene informed her.

“Well you could at least makeit up to him instead.”- Seulgi suggested.

Jimin went near them pulling Seulgi away from Irene. “Don’t you dare,,” 

“You don’t want me to tell her? Then you tell her.”- She told Jimin.

“What? No!”- Jimin said.

Irene still clueless kept on staring at them wondering what are they arguing about. “Im fine guys I have to leave now. My flight is scheduled 2 hours from now.”

“No! Jimin still has something to say!”- Seulgi stopped her.

But Jimin has no plans telling Irene everything. He hasn’t done anything for his friend and by granting his request he thought he could pay back for everythig he has done for him,”

“Alright if you don’t wanna tell her..” – Seulgi warned and called the maids.

5 maids arrived at their room bowing to them as the sign of respect. Seulgi asked them to transfer her stuffs to the other room and she’ll be staying there from now on.

“NO! Andwe what the hell are you doing? I am your Prince.”- Jimin said but none of the maids mind him despite he blocks their way they’re just too many to stopped them.

“Arasseo I have to leave now I just envy your sweet moments here.”- irene said

Jimin run after her and hold her elbow stopping her from getting away. “V is alive!” -Jimin said out of his conscience.