IN FAVORED OF THE DESTINY

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Month has passed and Namjoon is already awake and is currently recovering at the hospital. V is back to school. His classmates didnt miss him at all knowing that it would be hard again for them to take the first rank. Seulgi’s belly become bigger and some fo the tasks that she used to do before are already difficult specially when bending down. 


“Do you need some help?”-Jin said and took the piece of chocolate she dropped on the floor.


“Na kamsamnida.”-Seulgi said as Jin handed it to him. “by the way Consultant Kim I havent thank you properly for saving me and Prince Jungkook.”


“I am honored Princess Seulgi.”-Jin told her and leave the room he knew it will be very awkward for her if he stay around for a long time.


Jin went to his room and found Joy still asleep on his bed. She hasn’t sleep properly for a month u til the King regain his consciousness. He have her kisses on her forehead and cheeks.


Joy wakes up from his kisses and recline herself on the bed. “Waeyo?”


“Did I interrupt your sleep?”- Jin asked.


“Not really but atent you shpposed to be in your office?”-Joy asked.


“Ne, lets move back to your apartment now.”-Jin said.


“That’s so unfair. I wanted to stay here.”-Joy refused.


“but I dont want to stay here. Its too small in here.”- Jin reasoned out.


“Wait.. You mean you’ll also stay in my apartment?”- Joy asked.


“Ne, I’ll pay the rent and lets schedule for an entrance exam at the university for you tomorrow.”-Jin suggested.


Joy embraced him tightly. This is what she wants ever since they were a kid, it didnt matter how long it took for ner to win Jin’s heart but what matters now is they’re both happy together.


On the other hand Wendy is at the lounge of their school seated in front of a mini pond where Suga found her. He tried to surprise her but she’s not in the mood to play around with him.


“Whats the matter?”-Suga asked


“I wanted to tell you something.”-Wendy said.


“if its you requesting me to stay away from you, you know what would be my answer.”


“Shut up. I am asking you to date me you idiot.”-Wendy said blushingly.


“Y-you really mean that? You know I wont say no to that.”-Suga said.


“I have no plans in taking back what I’ve said. I juat dont want to feel sorry for myself if you decided to stay away from me because I said so. I mean I wont deny.. My feelings for you gets stronger as the time passes by.”-Wendy bavely said.


“I’m blushing..”-Suga said trying to be cute around her. “gumawo for having me a place in your heart.”


“miane.. If it took so long for me to do so..”- Wendy answered back.


Meanwhile V and Irene are spending their vacant time together inside the glass cubicle of the library. They shared earphones together while they listen to music and reading some books. They’re holding each other’s hand resting on Irene’s lap.


Chanyeol barge inside and placed magazines in front of them. He removed V’s book and replaced it eith the magazine he was bringing. He handed him a marker asking him to encircle any clothes he’ll like. Despitr V’s refusal he still insisted V to do so. 


Irene snatched the marker from V and decided that she’ll be the one to choose something for V. Eversince V was discharged to the hospital Chanyeol has been sticking around with him. He used to send him to schoolm buy him lunch, play basletball with him and sometimes go to watch movie with him. He has been over protective with him since then,


“Noona. You’re choosing an ugly outfit for him. Just hand that marker to him again.”- Chanyeol requested.


“Andwe. If he wears too expensive or clothes that will fit him lots of girls will run after him and I dont want that.”-Irene complained.
V didnt mind at all what Irene is choosing for him. He’s not into fancy clothes anyway what he enjoys at the time being is with Irene. He just stares at her as she browse the magazine for him.


“Are you guys planning to marry each other soon?”-Chanyeol asked.


“Whats with that question why are you in a rush?”-V asked him back.


“Well lets just not waste time. Princess Seulgi will have a baby soon anyway and I want to be an uncle now.”-Chanyeol reasoned out.
“We haven’t talk about it but I want him to graduate first before anything else. I’m sure getting pregnant is easy anyway.”-She smiled flirtarious to V.


“Eew thats gross.”-Chanyeol reacted.


“How are you supposed to make babies anyway?”-V jokingly asked.


Jimin saw his name on the list of graduating students. He jumped in joy knowing that she’ll be able to marry Seulgi sooner once he step on the stage. He immediately went home and carried Seulgi around and gave her a kiss as soon as she brings him down.
“Waeyo? What makes you so happy?”-Seulgi asked.


“I am in the list of graduating students! I thought Im not be able to make it since I missed a lot of classes for the past months.”-Jimin said.


“Of course you’ll pass your exams I know you can do it.”


“I’ll marry you the next day of my graduation. Dont change your answer.”- Jimin warned her.


“Why would I change my answer anyway?!”- Seulgi asked him.

YEARS PASSED BY..


Jin is in a hurry driving his car on his way to Joy’s graduation. He grew beard which he forgot to shave since he woke up late his wrinkles at the corner of his eye are also obvious as he looks himself at the side mirror of his car.


He recieved a phone call from Joy he pick it up and he was commanded to come over immediately he was also informed that her parents are already at the university auditorium. 


He made it at the auditorium on time but Joy’s hands are fisted and her eyebrows are frowned as soon as he lean for a kiss she hit jim hard on his arm. 


“Yah you’ve never been late on our dates but how come you’ll arrived almost late for my graduation?”-Joy said as soon as they sit beside each other.


“Miane.. I took an afternoon nap and didnt hear my alarm.”-Jin reasoned out. “anyway I’ll make it up to you tonight I promise.”- Jin said and runs his hands inside her dress.


Joy giggles. She cant hold her anger with Jin for a long time. “make sure you will cause omma and appa will sleep in the next room tonight.”-Joy said.


It made Jin scratched his head knowing it will be hard for him to do so. Since Joy moans really loud and it may disturb her parents but he already said the words so there’s no way he’ll take it back.

 

Meanwhile Wendy is currently seated on her desk doing some typing job while entertaining a client. She’s been a legal consultant for a couple of years and doing it for free. She earns by referring lawyers to her clients and somehow enjoys what she has been doing. 
Suga visits her everyday. They’ve been dating for years somehow she was convinced that her decision to date Suga is right. He’s very thoughtful and sometimes assist the clients in filling up the paper for Wendy to review. He has been helping her since she started her business.


The last client left her office and Suga offered some tea on her table making her more alive by just smelling the odor of the tea.
“kwenchana?”-Suga asked despite she gave him the same look everyday when her work ends.


“Ne.. Since I finished early today... Shall we go for a date?”-Wendy asked.


“I miss you asking me to go out on a date. I wont say NO to that.”-Suga said.


“Arasseo.. I’ll just change my clothes.”-Wendy said and gave Suga a deep kiss.

On the other hand Irene is finally dressed up with her dark long gown fitting her waist and hips an currently putting on her earings after doing her make up.


V came out in the closet and she found him outting on his necktie she snatched it from him and hanged it on his nape pulling him for a kiss.


“I think this isnt the right time to make love,”-V said but he held her waist giving her smooches on her neck.
“I know Im just going to put your necktie on. Like a wife does to her husband.”-Irene said.


“Gumawo”-V replied giving her a peck.


V held her hand as soon as the two doors are opened by the servants lots of people cheered for them the media kept on capturing the couple. V escorted Irene to her seat and stand on the podium. 


“annyeonghasaeyo,”-V greeted the people. “I like to thank you first of all for coming this morning. I am here standing in front of you to confirm my candidacy as the president of the country,”


Everyone cheered for V the media asked him lots of questions which he answered professionally. Chanyeol and Suho supported him since none of them wants to be like their father. 


Meanwhile Jimin and Seulgi are at the palace enjoying having a walk together just like what they did when they first met. They reached the pond where they made their first kiss before.


“Gumawo.. For staying my wife.”-Jimin told her.


Seulgi cupped his face and gave him a kiss before they go further they were interruptrd by their daughter Yeri. “appa!!!”


She just arrived from school and was looking for her parents. She boasted her perfect score with her first exam to her parents. Jimin usually gives her reward when she do something like that. 


As much as they wanted to name their child after V they didnt because she was a girl. They went back to the palace together and gave his daughter a piece of chocolate cake. 


After all the challenges they faced.. Jimin still able to keep his friends alive and also make his own family. He promised himself that the incident happened wont happen again under his rule. After Namjoon passed away last year he was assigned to be the King of the country and so far doing and continuing his responsibility and obligations without setting his family aside.