AN ADVICE OF REALIZATION

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

Seulgi jumped to Ji Won giving her a tight hug. She has been like an older sister to her back then before she went to France to study for fashion designing. He was V’s first love and first kiss but this time he doesn’t feel the same anymore but he wont deny that he missed Jiwon’s presence. 

“Omona! You’re totally grown up V-aa your shoulder is too broad and your voice becomes deeper. By the way Seulgi-aa you wont command me to call you a Princess right?”- Jiwon asked since it will be too awkward for her.

“Of course I still want you to treat me like a baby.”- Seulgi said as she tried to act cute,

“You’re disgusting.”- V .

“Anyway I’ll be having a fashion event tonight. I’m inviting you guys to come would you like to?”- Jiwon said.

“Ne Unnie so we could unwind a little bit.”- Seulgi responds.

--
Changsub: Irene-aa can you tell me what your favorite foods are? Because ive been bringing you lunch for the week and you showed lack of interest eating it.”- Changsub said.

“I told you not to do this. I just don’t enjoy eating lunch.”- Irene responds

“By the way I’ll pick you up tonight we’ll be attending a fashion event by Ms. Kim Jiwon. I don’t know if you’re familiar with her but she’s a well known korean stylist in france.”- Changsub said.

“Arasseo. You can leave now I’ll be going straight to my classroom.” -Irene said and left Changsub without touching her food.

On the other hand Suga spent his spare time for the week looking for Wendy. He finally found her inside the cubicle of the library seated alone and busy reading her book. He knocked on the glass walls to call her attention but she closed her eyes pretend to be asleep.

She thought it was one of her friends which she has been avoiding for a week. She started getting uncomfortable around them and decided to isolate herself.

“You’re sleeping?”- Suga asked and lean his head near Wendy if she was.

Wendy’s eyes widened and she lift her head it was Suga. She bowed at him once again and she still feel the sorry for what happened to him.

“Why are you alone?”- Suga asked.

“My friends had a fight… So.. Why are you here anyway?”- Wendy asked.

“I’ll be staying here for good I actually came here to find you to thank you personally.. I had lots of clients to deal with here in Seoul I guess kts your royal friend who helped me. Tell him I am very thankful.”- Suga said.

“That’s good to know atleast I don’t have to feel guilty for the rest of my life about what happened back there.”- Wendy felt relief all of a sudden.

“So you’ve been spending your time alone everyday?”- Suga asked.

“Ne..”- 

“I can be a company. My place is just beside the back gate of the university you can come over for lunch or your spare time.”- Suga said and grab her phone to call his so they could save each other contact number.

“Arasseo I’ll stop over some time. Kamsamnida for volunteering.”- Wendy said,

On the other hand Jin found Seulgi at the bridge where he first find her. She’s still beautiful as she is but he realized its been a week and he never saw her smile like she used to before.

“Annyeong.”- He greeted her.

Seulgi bowed at him and didn’t meet his eyes. She returned back facing the bridge and watching the fishes swim. 

“Let’s have dinner somewhere tonight?”- Jin asked.

“I’ll be attending my sunbae’s fashion event tonight. Miane..”- Seulgi declines,

“Can I come with you?”- Jin asked.

“Ani.. I want to go alone. Please let me decide for my own since we’re not yet married.”- Seulgi requested.

Jin just nod and agree to what she said. He cant say no to her anyway specially right now that her smile and laughter has faded.

On the other hand V is seated on the floor all by himself. He cant keep but think of Irene when he’s alone he started to feel lonely and cried once again. Daehyun went inside his room comforting him telling him he knew what happened. 

“Its alright to cry. First heartbreak is really painful.”- Daehyun said to his son.

“I love her Appa.. It feels like a torture passing by her and seeing her with another guy.”- V cried.

“I know.. That feeling..”- Daehyun said. 

V wipes his tears and faced his Dad “appa.. How did you found out that you’ll be happy alone and on your own?”- V asked.

“Honestly when I fell in love I have no reason to let her go but I realized I have to since I can never make her happy with me. It hurts to see her with another guy but it will hurt more to spend the rest of my life with her without seeing her happy. Sometimes the being in love means to let go.”- Daehyun explained. 

V stopped crying and was able to calm himself he hugged his Dad and realized what he said was connected to what Irene has told him. After an hour a knock on the door interrupt their father-son bonding moment. It was Jiwon’s driver he was asked to pick up V from his home to Jiwon’s salon to prepare him for the fashion event.

V arrived at the place and found Seulgi already wearing her make up and her hair fixed. He compliments how pretty her friend is and she gave her a formal bow to thank her. 

Aftera couple of hours Seulgi ended up wearing a short fit white dress with sleeveless and some jewelries to emphasize her outfit, while V’s hair pursed back showing his forehead made him look manlier exposing his jawline and wearing a complete all black suit and Jiwon wears a turtle neck with a see thru cloth on her chest and a high heels to reach V’s height.

“Are you sure you’re not bringing someone as a date?”- Jiwon asked.

“I texted him and I got no reply.”- Seulgi said as she fake a smile.

“Aish! Don’t you dare cry you’ll ruin your make up.”- V warned her

The fashion event has started there are lots of cameras and medias taking pictures of well know guets. Politician, Artists, Fashion designers etc. 

Changsub and Irene arrived at the area. Irene wear an off shoulder long black dress and a diamond necklace surrounds her while Changsub wears am expensive coat and tie for tonight’s fashion event. Changsub saw Jiwon who was his colleague back in France as soon as they approach her, the one she’s speaking to excused themselves.

“Jiwon-aa!” -Changsub greet her.

As soon as she faced Changsub, V did too she hugged Changsub with her one arm and her other hand didn’t left V’s elbows. It made Irene and V very awkward but they cant deny their feelings how they misses each other. Irene makes a quick glances at him when he’s not looking. She realized she just got look more handsome now that he exposed his forehead.

Changsub introduced Irene as his fiance and Jiwon intrdouced V as his date for the night. She compliments Irene but she only gave her a cold smile in return. As soon as V bowed to Changsub he came to realized what his father have said he was right he cant provide even one of the jewelries Irene is wearing. Despite being hurt he was able to accept his break up with Irene.

Changsub invormed V that he’s familiar but can’t remember when or where he saw him. Jiwon excused themselves and invited them to get a seat at the right and left wing of the idle floor.
Irene decided to sit opposite to them so she could visualize V clearly. Her eyes met Seulgi but they just rolled their eyes to each other she hates the fact that she is letting V to date someone too old for him. It also made her feel jealous how revealing Jiwon’s dress was and how comfortable she was around V.

The fashion event has started most of the outfit that Jiwon designed are to revealing since she’s working abroad. The foreign models flaunted their body confidently and Irene hate the fact that V is so focus to the ramp away models. She started to loss her temper and attempted to walk away but Changsub stop her since she’ll be blocking the cameras around.

On the other hand Daehyun came out of the King’s room and saw Jin at the balcony of his room as he went downstairs. He decided to come inside his room and found him drinking a liquor. 

“It looks like our Prince is having a hard time.”-Daehyun said,

Jin took another glass and put some ice in it pouring some liquor and offered it to Daehyun. “Ne..”

“What’s bothering you?”- Daehyun asked.

“Arent you Aunt Taeyeon’s first boyfriend?”- Jin asked. 

“I was”- Daehyun nods.

“Why didn’t you fight for her? Why did you let her be with Leeteuk Samchon?”- Jin asked him again.

“Because I love her.”- Daehyun said. 

“Tsh if you love someone you should fight for her.”- Jin lectured him and drink a glass of liquor.

Daehyun poured another liquor in his glass “not all the time. Are you willing to fight for someone only to see her for the rest of your life unhappy? That’s not love its obsession. Love is seeing your love one happy with somebody else.. Why? Because you will never provide that happiness.”

Jin looked at him and came up with a realization that he’s in the same shoes as Daehyun. He knew he will never make Seulgi happy and it hurts him to see Seulgi not smiling like the way she was before.

On the other hand the dress presentation is done and Seulgi asked V to acompany her to the restroom she will need a little bit of help with her dress as she repeatedly walks on it.

As soon as she went out the clavicle to wash her hands she saw Irene beside her and ignored her. Irene retouched her lipstick and cant help but to confront Seulgi.

“I cant believe you’re letting your friend date someone too old for him.”- Irene sarcastically told her.

“What’s wrong with that? She’s V’s first love and first kiss anyway. Why would I separate them?”- Seulgi smirks.

“Mworago?”- Irene asked.

“Ne.. Ne.. You heard it right, and besides she doesn’t look like her age.”- Seulgi defended Jiwon and left Irene at the restroom without saying goodbye. 

She immediately pulled V away from the restroom to prevent him seeing Irene in a close distance. The two arrived at the private room where Jiwon prepared a dinner for her VIP guests. It w a surprise to see Changsub sharing a table with them, Irene arrived after half an hour and was also surprised to learned that she’ll be sharing gable with her ex boyfriend and ex friend.

While they enjoy having dinner Irene  takes a quick glances to V and there are times Seulgi caught her so she step on her foot under the table. She widened her eyes to Seulgi and she just raised one of her eyebrows to her. While V rotates his spoon to get see Irene’s reflection on it.

Jiwon thought V was just playing with her spoon so she decided to put some roasted beef on it blocking Irene’s reflection. He came back to his senses and looked at Jiwon “kamsamnida Sunbae”

“Sunbae?” -Irene almost choke to her food and managed to drink some water. She didn’t expect V to call Jiwon the same way she calls her.

Jiwon laughs “kwenchana? Ne.. V is really like this he wasn’t used to love callings so I just let him.”- 
“Kwenchana?”- Changsub worriedly asked her but he didn’t mind to offer a table napkin for her.

V noticed that Seulgi kept on checking her phone most of the time it interferes herself from eating so V snatched it from him putting it inside his coat’s pocket and asked her to comeback from eating.

“yah return my phone.”- Seulgi said as she kept on reaching V’s pocket.

Jiwon’s older sister character she cant believe that V and Seulgi ate still arguing for just a small reason. She took the phone from V and gave it back to Seulgi she told her that if she didn’t finish her dinner she’ll pull her ear that will make her cry in pain. 

V just misses teasing Seulgi so he stick his tongue out and teased Seulgi with a merong. Seulgi didn’t like it so she step on his foot using his high heels making him almost scream in pain but managed to lower his voice as he covers it with his hand. 

Jiwon is already pissed with the two’s behavior “will you please behave appropriately?! Yah V! If you cant zip your mouth I’ll shut it for you.” – She warned,

“Do you shut it with a kiss?”- Irene asked.

“Ne.. How did you know?”- Jiwon asked back.

“Eeeewwwww.”- Changsub said but he blushes. 

“Ani.. Its just a childish act you know.. Anyway please excuse me I started not to feel well.” -Irene said as she was pissed off realizing she blushes with V’s tactics that he learned from another girl,