WHAT COULD BE THE REASON

EVEN IF THE DESTINY IS AGAINST US

The clock turned to 7:ooam and his eyes opened as if its synchronized to the time. He stretches his body and went to the bathroom he took his warm smokey shower and dried himself. As soon as he enters his wardrobe the gentleman housemaids are already prepared to wear his uniform for him even his socks and shoes. 

He went straight to the dining area that can accommodate 10-15 person but its only him, his brother and the king. He usually eats oatmeal, steamed beef and vegetables for breakfast while his brother enjoys his cereal.

“It’s your coronation day today. The people and media are waiting outside to see you.”- Namjoon told his son.

“Ne Appa. I am excited about it.”- Jimin replied.

“I can’t believe I’ll be having a prince brother now. Are you still going to play with me?”-Jungkook asked.

“Of course. The country will only recognize me as their prince. I am still your brother after all.”-Jimin said.

Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon made their way to the blue house as soon as the car reached the front gate of the royal mansion the people are already cheering and surrounding their car. The policemen and royal guards made their best to give way to the car. 

The royal family came 30minutes late for the coronation and recognition ceremony. They reached the blue house where the royal consultants, the president and other government bodies welcomed them. 

“By the power of the law in the presence of all the government bodies I Kim Namjoon the King of south Korea present to you my eldest son. Park Jimin your 10th generation prince by this year up to the future.” -Namjoon said as he proudly announced to everyone.

“May he be a good prince that will fully do his responsibilities and obligations and of course a good king someday.”- the president of the country said.

Jimin’s coronation and recognition have been spread throughout the world. From foreign and local news, internet, magazines and newspaper immediately after Namjoon released his words and of course in South Korea it sells like a hot potato. Every magazines and newspaper was sold out, the websites crashed and the random murmurs of the people as they are their talk abouts.

--
Its her 4th alarm already and Seulgi finally wakes up. After washing herself and eat her breakfast she brush her teeth at the kitchen and found her parents and brother busy watching TV. She curiously approached them and realized their watching the news about the royal family.

“Ah jinja.. Our prince is really handsome he looks like an idol.”-Wonwoo said.

“Why do people idolizes them so much? They’re only living luxurious because they get 10% of the tax from the people.”-Seulgi replied.

“Yah! Don’t you dare say that! Don’t you know that the first generation of their family fought for our country? The past generation also provide us source of food that’s why we have wealthy farmers now, we have many schools providing free tuition fee because of their doing and we have a healthy economy because of King Namjoon’a hard work.”- Sungmin defends the royal family as he has been a fan since he was a kid.

“Tsh appa will you please stop being a fan? As if they provide you entertainment for just appearing on TV.”- Seulgi annoyingly said as she took her backpack. 

“Ok cut the fight now V is already outside waiting for you. Goodluck on your first day of school.”- Yuri said as she leads her way to the gate.

V and Seulgi made their way to their school. They’ve been together for 5 years when V was adopted. It’s Seulgi’s first day of school at Royal University. It’s the school established by the royal family’s 7th generation. Not all has the opportunity to study at the university unless you came from a rich family, political or royal bodies,  you’re just a smart and genius student who can make it to the exam. It is the most prestigious school in South Korea.

“Anyway.. How did you get to enroll here?”- V said as he walks with her to her classroom.

“Mola.. They just sent me an email that I have the privilege to study here and my parents are freaking out.”- Seulgi replied.

“Anyway this is going to be your classroom its not far from the main gate so you could just wait me there once your class finished early.”- V said and waved goodbye to Seulgi.

Seulgi was about to enter the classroom when the presidential body guards blocked the door and opened the door for Irene. She went inside the classroom and the bodyguards just stayed outside standing.

“You could just have said excuse me.”- Seulgi said and entered the room. There is only one vacant seat between Wendy and Irene so she sit in between them. Irene smiled at her while Wendy comfortably introduced herself. 

“Goodmorning class. I am Ms. Seohyun I graduated as a lawyer in Harvard University. It’s a pleasure to see you all here. Please introduce yourself one by one and tell me why did you choose this course.” – the class adviser said.

“Annyeonghasaeyo I am Son Seungwan. I choose to Major in Political studies as I gain interests in government issues its my dream to develop laws that will benefit the poor. When my Mom invented the vaccine for a serious illness only people who has money were able to avail it that’s when I realized I need to revise some of the country’s laws.” 

It made Seulgi intimidated she has no idea what will she say in front of her class. She onky received an email from the school that’s why she was enrolled.

“That’s interesting Ms. Son. Next”-The class adviser requests

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Kang Seulgi my Dad is a philosophy teacher and my mom is a housewife. I actually have no idea why I enrolled here.”-She honestly said making everyone laugh.

“Ms. Kang you know this school doesn’t just accept students some walks to spiky roads just to enroll here. Please give me a specific reason.”

“I only received an email from the school that they’re inviting me to enroll in this major so I did and my parents want it.”- Seulgi explained.

“Maybe because you did well in your previous school that’s why they’re sent you an invitation.” – the class adviser said.

“Ani.. I am one of the top of my class but I never been ranked first. I am telling the truth. What are you guys giggling about?”-Seulgi said.

“Alright if you don’t have anything else to say please take your seat.”- Seohyun said as she checks her class attendance and her name is written there.

“Annyeonghasaeyo I am Bae Irene I am the daughter of the country’s president. It was never my plan to be in politics but I want to work as legal consultant in the near future. This is my 2nd degree already I finished my business degree abroad and came back here to study.”- Irene introduced herself.

Its already break time and the three decided to take their meals together. “Is it true you received an invitation from the school?”-Wendy asked as she fixed her books setting it aside on his desk. 

“I told you I am telling the truth.” -Seulgi clarified once again.

“Well I guess you’re one of the lucky student here.”- Irene said and lead their way to the cafeteria but as soon as they came out the classroom Jimin is outside which made her wnd Wendy automatically bowed at him. “Your highness.”-Irene greeted him.

Seulgi just followed what her friends are doing and realized the prince really looks good and charming in person and in the near distance. Jimin scratches his head finding his words and took a deep breath as he glances to Seulgi.

“Why didn’t you attend the coronation?”- Jimin casually talked to Irene.

“Miane your highness I have to attend my first day of school.”-Irene replied as she raises her head.

“Arasseo see you around.”-Jimin said and take a glance again at Seulgi before he leaves and turn his back.

The three reached the cafeteria and Seulgi was shocked with the food they served. They have foreign and local dishes the food are served like buffet style students are allowed to eat as long as they will not leave too much food. 

Seulgi feel intimidated with Irene and Wendy’s preference in food they didn’t even fill their plates with food. V appeared beside her teasing her and put a lot of food on her plate. Seulgi bumped his tummy using her elbow and pushed him away. 

They found a place to eat and enjoyed their food together. “Irene-ssi it seems like you’re close with the prince.”- Wendy said.

“Its not that we’re close but we only talk casually since we usually meet to some events.”- Irene replied.

“Isnt it possible for you to marry the prince? I mean you’re the daughter of the president you’re capable of marrying him.”- Seulgi said.
“First of all I don’t want to belong in the royal family their responsibility are more difficult than the responsibility of the daughter of the president.”-Irene clarified “and there’s a rumor in the royal palace that the 10th generation prince is meant to marry someone when he is coronated.”-she wisphers.

“Jinja? Is the future fiance came from a well known family?”- Wendy asked.

“Non of us knows.”- Irene replied.

Later that day Irene, Wendy and Seulgi separate their ways. Seulgi was amazed with their luxurious vehicles and they even got themselves a driver. She made her way to the front gate and sit at the waiting shed waiting for Taehyung.

Jimin who’s already in the car asked the driver to stop as he saw Seulgi at the waiting shed alone. He fixes his hair and put some cologne before he go outside the car. He’s 10 steps away from her when Taehyung came and it made him step backwards missing his chance to introduce himself to Seulgi.