| Finding Time | ~ For xRawrRiot (WINNER)

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Seunghoon walked out of the YG Entertainment building, excited. His excitement wasn’t coming from his band and their practice, but from the date that he had with his girlfriend, Cheonsa. They had been trying to find time to go on a date for a while now, but it was difficult to find time with their busy schedules. Now they would get some time to spend together, and they had decided to go to an amusement park and spend the day having fun. 

He checked his phone to see if his hyung, Mino, had texted him. He was relieved to not have any texts messages, for once. The silence was nice. Walking out to his car, he texted Cheonsa to tell her he was on his way to pick her up. She texted him back, excited and ready to go out. He pulled out of the driveway, driving toward her house. When he got to her house, he kissed her and opened the door for her. 

They drove to the amusement park, walking in and getting on the first rollercoaster that came to. He found it very y that she would grab his arm in fear as they zoomed through the ups and downs of the ride. It made him feel very protective of her, which was what he wanted. Walking through the amusement park, he smiled when he noticed that she was still flushed from the roller coaster. He pulled her close as they walked to the next ride. Going on several of the rides, the couple finally took a breather and stopped to get some hot dogs, then ice cream. The day was going well, despite the heat, until he heard his phone ringing. When he answered it, his manager told him that they had an unexpected schedule that they needed to take advantage. He was irritated that the man didn’t even apologize for interrupting his date, but this was the life they had both chosen. 

He frowned at his girlfriend. “I’m sorry, but I need to go…damn it.”

Cheonsa gave an audible whine, offering a pouty face. “It’s okay. Maybe YG will actually work on you guys and debut you.” She sighed. “Oh, well. This is the life we chose. This is how things go, unfortunately. I guess we should head back.” 

“Yeah, we should,” he smiled at her. “I don’t want to get fried…” 

Cheonsa nodded, smiling at him. “Me, either.” She kissed him, still smiling. “We’ll figure it out. Don’t worry.” 

He nodded, obviously thinking about something. “Thank you for being an amazing girlfriend. I love you.” He replied, kissing her again as they got into the car. 

*
Seunghoon got back to his dorm, asking his bandmates if they were ready to help him. Mino smiled at him, nodding and handing him a box. “Yup. We’re all ready, with the reservations and everything. Good luck, dude.” 

“Thanks,” Seunghoon felt more nervous than he had when he had auditioned for YG, and that was saying a lot. They drove to the restaurant, making certain that everything was perfect. He waited until that evening, calling Cheonsa to tell her that he was taking her out to dinner. She was ecstatic, which caused him to feel even more nervous.

When he walked into the restaurant and they had ordered their food, he also ordered a bottle of wine. They talked as they ate, happy to have the time to spend together.  When they were done with their dinner, Seunghoon smiled at her, standing to his feet. 

“Baby, may I ask you something crazy?” He asked, taking a deep breath. 

Cheonsa cocked her head to the side, laughing. “Of course. You can ask me anything you want.” 

Seunghoon grinned at her, then his smile softened into a sweet one. He suddenly knelt down on one knee, holding out the velvet box with the ring in it. “Will you marry me?” He was surprised that he was able to utter the words without choking. 

Cheonsa’s mouth dropped open, shocked. “Yes! Definitely yes!” 

“Good. I was hoping you would say that, because I don’t want to be away from you anymore,” he said, kissing her passionately and pulling her to her feet. “Thank you. You just now made me the happiest guy in the world.”