|I'll Be Your Everything| ~ For AuroraJuliet

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For AuroraJuliet (AKA Umma!) <3~

Song Ae Young + Woo Kevin = <3

~~~

Grunts of pain came from the alley way. Sounds of punches were being thrown and then suddenly a huge crash of trashcans came. Footsteps were being taken, slowly and tempting. The guy who was on the floor tried crawling away in fear but it was too late because the one who was hunting him down caught up to him and stepped down on his hand. The high heels from the owner pushed into his skin and twisted around.

He shrieked in a horribly loud tone, the pain rushed through his veins. He glanced up and saw a pleasurable smirk on the young girl’s lips. The man had tears in his eyes as he saw blood gushing out; his very own blood gushing out before his eyes.

“What’s wrong Tae Won?” She asked all high and mighty with her tone. He hissed as she pressed her heels deeper and deeper. Her eyes pierced his body.

“Yo-you f-ing murderer…” He spatted out while trying to push her heel away but it was useless. His body was wrecked by her; this young girl standing before him. She practically beat the living out of him. She glared down at him and smirked even wider.

A murderer, that’s what she was to all these people. Just because she was a killer, maybe there was a brighter side of her. A side that no one around town has ever seen before, but no one cared to sit down and find out the true brighter side of her. They were all too scared to get within a feet of her.

“Oh that really hurts, Tae Won, after all that we’ve been through…” Her voice was cold and filled with malice. She lifted her foot up slightly and stomped on his back harder than before. His finger bones all cracked, making this irresistible sound that makes people just quiver at the sound.

“You ing ,” She spatted out as he shrieked in pain and torture. She laughed and kicked his body. “I told you not to mess me, you worthless piece of ,” His vision got blurry and then he slowly out. She smirked in victory and kicked Tae Won’s body to the wall. He finally passed out and then the girl chuckled. She kicked the body into a corner and walked away, as if nothing happened.

~~~

A normal boy walked around the neighborhood. Bored and didn’t really want to go home; only because there was nothing to do at home. He walked around and saw that it was partially snowing. He pulled up his shoulders and hid his face with his scarf. He walked faster down the streets and heard a sudden call out. “You stupid son of a , where is the money you promised me!”

His instincts told him to keep moving but his feet motioned him closer to see what was going on. He was a curious type of boy. He walked and glanced over the alley way.

First thing he saw was a rather medium sized girl. She wasn’t tall but she wasn’t short either, she was in-between. She was punching and kicking the guy in front of her. When the opponent wasn’t looking, she twisted her body and kicked the guy in the chin.

Kevin Woo, the guy who was witnessing everything, gasped and watched carefully. The girl stepped back and bent down to get the wallet of the fainted person on the floor. She reached and grabbed the money.

“Pathetic piece of ,” She hissed out while throwing the wallet on the ground and stepping on it. She took a glance from the corner of the eye and spotted Kevin. Kevin cowered and looked at her in interest.  He was frighten but still interested in this girl.

“Hey you, pretty boy” The mysterious girl began first while turning her body over to him. “You saw that didn’t you?” Her words were filled with ice. It was cold and really uncomfortable. Kevin was scared of what she might do to him, didn’t answer at all.

In quick flash, she went over to him and pinned him up against the wall. She eyed him down, like he was a tiny mouse as she was a kitty cat. Her half-big almond cold green eyes peered into his chocolate frighten eyes.

“Speechless I see,” She began while tracing her fingers across his chin. He shivered in fear and gulped. “You didn’t see anything here got it?” He tried to speak but couldn’t. She let him fall to the ground and began to stare him down.

“If you dare tell anyone about this little ‘get up’—” She began while bending down to him and pushing his forehead with her index finger. “I’ll murder you, understand?” She asked in her sickly sweet icy tone. Kevin’s lips began quivering but he nodded quickly.

She patted his head harshly and got up. Kevin, who was dumbfounded, sat there staring at her back. He gulped at that sudden moment. He could have died right there and then. As she turned the corner and disappeared; he glanced over at the man that was lying there possibly dead. Blood was oozing out of the victim in front of him, that image gave Kevin spine-chills. He got up quickly and went back to his apartment.

Without knowing, a mysterious stranger was watching his every move. The person leaped upon a tree branch and began watching him washing his hands in the bathroom. The person brushed their bangs from the side of their face and tucked it behind their ear. They watched intensely and made sure that Kevin wouldn’t tell a soul to anyone.

Kevin had a feeling someone was watching his every move. He glanced over at the window and looked out his window. He opened the window and looked around. But he saw no one, it was strange through, he could have sworn he saw someone watching him. He shook away his negative thoughts and closed the blinds of his apartment windows.

The person who was watching Kevin gasped and looked down at the window. They sighed at how close they were to getting caught in the act. They jumped down at from the roof and looked at the closed blinds.

“Damn it,” They cursed and got down from where they were at. The mysterious person grabbed their hair tie and let down their brown shoulder length hair. Brushed it up a bit and fixed it up. She stuffed her hands into her coat pocket and stalked off into her ‘home’. She opened the church gates and walked on in. She shut the door behind her and heard soft running steps.

“Ae unnie, you’re home!” A soft childish voice called out and then the mysterious girl got hugged from behind. ‘Ae unnie’ giggled slightly and picked up the small girl.

“Cho Hee, why aren’t you in bed missy?” The younger girl giggled and hugged the older girl tightly.

“Unnie, I wanted to wait for you!” Ae Young pouted and tapped the younger girl’s nose lightly.

“Well Cho Hee, you should know that I come home late, your health is more important. Understand?” Cho Hee pouted and looked down a bit disappointed.

“I’m sorry unnie,” Cho Hee said quietly while Ae Young smiled and grabbed her hand.

“It’s okay darling; now let’s go back to bed okay?” Ae Young said while leading the younger girl back to bed.

The two walked into the bed room quietly and looked around at the rest of the children. She tucked the younger girl into bed and kissed her forehead. “Now be a good girl and sleep, I love you” Ae Young said while walking on out of the room and shutting the door slightly.

The clock ticked as the time went by slowly. The young girl sat on the ground with the game station in front of her. She sat there staring at the paused game scene. She looked and sat there in deep thought. Her lips broken and cracked, she thought back and slowly wondered.

Why…why does she have a life like this…?

~~

The group of kids played together happily in the park. The group of kids tossed the ball back and forth. As on the other side of the playground there sat a lonely tiny girl sat on the swing-set. She clutched onto the teddy bear and swung her feet back and forth.

Suddenly the ball rolled towards her and she stopped and looked at the ball. The group of kids ran towards the ball until they saw that it was ‘her’. She hopped off the swing set and saw the group of kids. She picked up the ball and smiled kindly towards them.

“Hey can I—” She began while the group of kids all stood their ground and glared at her.

“No,” The first girl spatted out while the smaller girl looked in shock. “Now hand our ball back, loner.” The shocked girl felt hurt at the sudden comment.

“Yeah, hand our ball back, homeless!” The other kids joined together and ganged up on the poor defenseless girl.

“N-no, I’m not homeless! Mama and pa—” Suddenly she got shoved to the ground by a small boy. “Shut up and go back to where you belong, monster!” The boy shouted while grabbing her teddy bear. The special teddy bear that her parents gave to her when she was born was being torn to bits as she watched in horror.

The group of kids cackled and walked away with their playing ball. They left the poor girl, crying and hurt all by her-self, tears ran down her cheeks and she couldn’t seem to stop the tears at all.

“Song Ae Young,” A sudden voice called out. The smaller girl looked up from her blurry vision. It was the Head Nun of the church. The older lady helped the younger girl up and wiped away her tears.

“My sweet Ae Young, what is wrong?” The Head nun asked while picking up her torn bear. Ae Young’s tears rolled down her cheeks and she slowly diverted her eyes over to the group of kids. The older lady looked over and saw. The nun sighed while grabbing the smaller girl’s hand and led her off to the church.

~~

“Ae Young, you are not a monster, you are a beautiful angel, always remembers this” Ae Young repeated what the Head Nun said to her ten years ago. She was eighteen at the moment. She sighed and ran her hands through her brown hair. She glanced over at clock to see that it was three in the morning.

“Damn it…” She spatted out while turning off the game station and leaped onto her bed. She lies on her side and shut her eyes.

 She laid there after a few seconds, she groans out and flicker her eyes. Thoughts of the boy from earlier seemed to bother her. Something about him angered her.

Pretty boys like him, spying on a dangerous girl like her; he was asking for a death wish. It wasn’t like he was attractive to her. He was attractive but he was pretty tall, wimpy, skinny and really…girly; while she was quite short compared to him, curvy body, really strong, tomboy-ish too.

But one thing that bothered her the most was that…

He didn’t call her a monster.

Why?

Was the only question that was on her mind at that very moment?

~~~

A week went by and the same routine went on, Ae Young stalks and watches over Kevin. Making sure he wouldn’t tell anyone. If he does tell on her, she would kill him without hesitation. But what made Ae Young so shocked was that, Kevin was acting as if nothing went wrong. As if nothing happened. That shocked Ae Young so much and made her really curious why he didn’t do anything. After that confusing day Ae Young decided to confront him.

Kevin, who was walking and enjoying the morning breeze in the park, was suddenly captured and pinned up against the wall once again. He was shocked and frighten. He was about to scream for bloody hell until he saw that it was the same girl from last week. He looked at her calmly as she looked at him. Her eyes bore into his and then she looked away. Kevin looked into her eyes and wondered why she was acting like this. Ae Young was looking away while Kevin was looking directly at her.

“Why?” He heard her murmur out while not looking at him. He wondered why she was avoiding his gaze. He didn’t answer immediately so that ticked Ae Young off. In a quick movement, Ae Young’s hand made her way to Kevin’s throat. Kevin’s eyes widen and suddenly he felt himself being choked slowly.

“Why…why didn’t you say anything?” She asked quietly while her bangs fell over her soft almond green eyes. Kevin grunted and struggled out of her grasp.

“Be-because!” Kevin choked out while pulling himself out of her strong grasp. She loosens her grasp for a second for him to talk. “Because…I didn’t want too, you’re interesting to me,” His answer lingered around her mind. Making her head hurt so much, along with her heart. She let go of Kevin and stood there shocked. Kevin fell to the ground with a thud and then he glared at her slightly.

“You could have been gentler…” Kevin hissed out while rubbing his head and throat.

Because I didn’t want too,

…You’re interesting to me…

Kevin looked at her and saw that water droplets were flowing down her cheeks. Ae Young, who didn’t notice that she was crying, just stood there staring at him confused and hurt. Kevin got up and reached out for her slowly but she slapped his hand away.

“Don’t touch me,” She spatted out while he ignored her and continued reaching for her. “I said, don’t touch me!” When she was about to slap him again, he grabbed her hand and began wiping her tears away. Her body began trembling and then she pushed him away.

“Why am I interesting to you?” Ae Young asked while glaring at him through her tears. “There’s nothing interesting about me!” She shouted at him. Kevin remained silent. It pained her to see that there was a person that found her interesting. She wasn’t interesting at all.

“I’m a murderer, a monster, there is simply nothing interesting about that,” Ae Young began but Kevin cutted her off. “You say that but I think differently,” Ae Young was silenced and didn’t know what to say.

“Sure, you’re a murderer, but a monster? I think not,” Her cheeks turned slightly pinkish.

What was he trying to say…?

“To me, you are not a monster,” Kevin stated while smiling softly at her. “I just think that there is someone special inside that is waiting to come out,” Ae Young’s heart slowly skipped a beat for every word that he said. “Just nobody sees it,” She slowly chuckles and glared at him.

“You’re weird pretty boy,” Ae Young softly compliments while Kevin pouts at her.

“My name’s not pretty boy; it’s Kevin. Kevin Woo,” He said while smiling at her. “Well, Woo Kevin, my name’s Ae Young. Song Ae Young,” She said while blushing slightly at how he was smiling at her. His smile seems to brighten up her heart lightly.

“Well Song Ae Young, you can stop staring and blushing at me,” Kevin stated while grinning brightly at her. Ae Young’s eyes widen up and then she stared at him with pink cheeks.

“I am NOT staring at you! Nor am I blushing towards a wimpy guy like you!” She shouted loudly at him. Kevin laughed and glared at her slightly with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. Ae Young’s cheeks turned bright pink. She didn’t even realize that she was doing such things. She never felt this sort of way before.

“I am NOT wimpy!” Ae Young laughed happily like she never did before and Kevin saw. Kevin saw her beautiful smile and felt his cheeks turn slightly pink. “Sure you aren‘t,”

“I’m not! So you can stop staring at my body~” Ae Young stared at him with wide open.

“I am NOT staring at your body!” Her cheeks flushed as Kevin pointed at her cheeks and bursted out laughing.

“If you’re not staring then why do you look so red?” Kevin countered while Ae Young was stuck on words. She didn’t know why she was turning this pink. She was baffled and didn’t have anything to say.

He was good…he outsmarted her…so he was good.

“SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP KEVIN!” Ae Young blurted out while stomping away with her pink cheeks. Kevin rushed after her and hugged her tightly.

“Oh don’t be so upset Youngie~” Kevin chirped out happily. Ae Young turned towards him and twitched.

“Y-Y-YOUNGIE!” Ae Young stuttered out while staring at him. Kevin grinned while she punched him lightly on his shoulder and pouted.

“Oww! What the hell?!” Kevin shouted while pouting sadly at her.

“Don’t make up kiddy nicknames for me!” Kevin looked offended as his lips trembled. “Why not! We’re friends now!” Kevin blurted out while walking beside the girl. She stared at him for a second and walked off quickly.

Friends?! He wants to be FRIENDS?! ARE YOU ING JOKING WITH ME!

She sighed and saw that Kevin was pouting towards her. “Why do you want to be friends with me?” She simply asked him.

“Because~” He simply answered with grinning.

“Because isn’t a real answer!” She snapped towards him. Kevin puffed out his cheeks and stuck out his tongue. Ae Young raised her hand getting ready to slap him but halted herself.

“Just because…” He began while fidgeting around a bit. Ae Young stopped in her tracks and grabbed his wrist. He stared deeply into her beautiful green eyes and smiled faintly towards her. “Because…everyone deserves a friend, a companion, someone to talk too, even you Ae Young,” She looked at him and was speechless once again.

“You sir,” She pointed a finger at him and raised her hand once again. Getting ready to strike him so hard; just like the rest of the witnesses that got attacked by her. Kevin’s eyes widen and shielded him. Waiting for the painful impact but never got any at all. Instead he got a warm embrace.

“Thank you…thank so much…” Ae Young said while hugging Kevin tightly. She didn’t know why she didn’t hurt him but instead she embraced him. This was simply new to her. Kevin blushed deeply and hugged her back. “Thank you for being my first true friend…” She muttered out quietly and Kevin heard her. He patted her head softly and embraced her tightly. Not letting go of her at all. Not even caring if it was snowing.

’I’ll be the one to protect you…

I’ll care for you…

I’ll always be here for you now Ae Young…

When you are with me, I’ll be your everything…

I promise you Song Ae Young’

~~~

First thing I have to say was that...

UMMA I LOVE YOU!

Second thing I have to say is that I finally finished this one-shot

AND THIS PLOT, 

WAS VERY INTERESTING RIGHT KEVIN?

Kevin: ...yes~ :3 

Yosh~ <3 Good boy Kevin *high-fives*

Anyways Umma! I hope I did what you wanted me to do...I tried my best.

At first I was panicking about the realistic love-thing. I tried my best about not putting too many fluffy love thing buuut I had fun with your character along with Kevin's character...

But onwards to the next two! <3

But to those who subscribed and commented, thank you so much! This encourages me to work harder, faster and better! I love you all very much~! I hope you all know that!

<3