|Reborn The Love| |Part Two| ~ For chaelin08

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For chaelin08 <3~

Cheung Karen + Kim Jae Joong = <3

~~~

A young man sat around the same bench, same place and same time for a whole week straight. He wondered what was going on. Where is his only true friend that would actually take his time away and just sit around and talk like a real person? 

His feet began tapping against the hard pavement floor. He was staring at his clock and saw that it was past six. She was always there around five, thirty but it was thirty minutes late already. Where was she? What if something happened to her? Who knows what might happen to her…

Just then her face appeared in Jae Joong’s mind, he shot up quickly from his seat and began searching for her. He ran around the whole River Park and searched high and low for the girl.

 He searched and searched until he stumbled upon a little market. He took a breather and looked down. He saw a little pink wallet like thing. He bent down and took it. He looked at the address and saw that it was just down the street. He sighed at his failure to searching for the strange girl that he usually talks to at the River.

He walked up the stairs to the apartment and saw that the place was a mess. When he reached the apartment room ‘528’, he reached for the door but suddenly the door opened by itself, like the wind just opened it. Confused and concerned Jae Joong walk on in and saw the apartment was a huge mess.

He gasped at the scene and walked in deeper into the messed up apartment room. He walked in and saw make up splatters everywhere. Broken plates and clothes were thrown on the floor.

He walked into the next room and saw the girl that was usually meeting up with him now and then. He dropped the wallet on the floor and rushed over to the girl that was lying on the bed side. He was so concerned and worried for the girl.

She was bleeding from the side her head. It seemed like she bumped her head into the side table. He was shocked and terrified.

H-how did this happen?! W-why did this happen?! T-to such a fragile girl like K-Karen…

“K-Karen…” He murmured out first while looking at the girl. She was breathing but she wasn’t awake. He brushed his hand on her head and felt that she had a fever.

“Karen…w-why…?” He asked worriedly. He looked around her room and saw it was a mess. Make up was everywhere, clothes was on the floor. He looked up at the mirror and saw…his name in a heart.

I Love Jae Joong So Much…

His eyes were glued onto the mirror. He slowly turned his attention back to the young girl. He felt his heart sank at the smaller girl. He picked her up and held her closely into his arms. He placed her on the couch, which was the only thing that wasn’t messed up or broken at all. He sighed and got up to search for the First Aid Kit.

Once he found the kit that was in the bathroom, he went out and began nursing her softly. Trying not to wake up the poor fragile girl, he smiled faintly at the girl at her clumsiness.

“Did you hurt yourself on accident or on purpose?” He asked the sleeping girl quietly. He took out a bandage and began bandaging her forehead and leaned down and gave the bruised spot a soft peck. He glanced at the once frowning girl to seeing her smile softly. He smiled and saw that her lips were broken. He searched and finally found the chap-stick in the tiny First Aid box too. He slowly applied the ointment on her lips and sighed.

“I want to protect you from all the pain that everyone has been giving you these past few years…” He simply spoke while watching the girl sleep peacefully.

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry” He said while leaning in and kissing her cheek softly. Once his lips made contact with her cheek, there was spark; a spark that will connect these two together for good.

Jae Joong, who didn’t noticed it got up and began cleaning up the mess that the girl made. He searched around and saw a pink apron. He wrapped the apron around his waist and pulled his hair back. He grabbed a broom and bag. He walked passed Karen and smiled softly at her.

He then went off to work on cleaning. He tidied up her room, making the bed, setting up all the accessories that she once knocked over. Hung up the clothes that were thrown on the ground and he swept up the broken snow globe and perfume bottles.  He rushed out the sparkling clean room and walked straight forward to the kitchen.

He washed the dishes quietly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping girl. He stacked up the clean dishes and took out the garbage bag. He swept the whole house once again just to make sure he didn’t miss anything. Once he was done, he felt happy yet tired still. He walked on over to the girl and saw that she was still sleeping happily. He chuckled at the girl and shifted her body up and he lay down beside her.

“Clumsy girl, you better be happy that I cleaned up the house for you,” He muttered out while pouting cutely. He knew she wouldn’t hear him at all but he chuckled at her cute sleeping face.

“When you’re awake, I don’t know if I can say this because I’m afraid you might reject me,” He began while brushing the missing hair pieces that were covering her beautiful eyes.

“When I first met you, you were crying; in such deep pain that it hurt me too, even though we were strangers,” He said while she shifted her body around to cuddling closely to him. “Somehow, I had a feeling that I needed to protect you,”

“When you told me that, that moment was your fifth rejection; I don’t know why but I felt a bit angry that no one could see the real you,” He murmured out while her soft cheeks. “The real beautiful you, you are carefree, cute, and optimistic. Even if you are clumsy at times and sometimes space out but…if no one can see those traits of you, they don’t deserve you at all,” He said while nodding at his final decisions.

“If no one loves you, can I love you?” He asked softly while the girl shifted around in her sleep. He watched as she shifted around and wiggled around in her sleep. She slowly yawned and then Jae Joong knew the cue to pretend to sleep. He was so good at acting; he pretended to sleep while the girl slowly opened her eyes to seeing Jae Joong.

Her eyes widen and she looked at his ‘sleeping’ form. But…why is he in her cleaning apron? She shifted her eyes and saw that she was sleeping in his arms? She slowly tried to get up but Jae Joong held her down and hugged her closely to him. She blushed deeply and tried to get out but failed.

Her lips trembled slightly and she looked at him closely. “W-why…” She asked without knowing he wasn’t really sleeping. But he continued his action to see where she would end up doing.

“Why does it seem like you care so much about me?” He heard her voice cracked. “You don’t even know me…but you care so much about me…” She said while resting her head in his chest once again. Tears over-flowed, as she wasn’t looking at him, he opened up his eyes and smiled down at the girl. He hugged her closely and wiped her tears away.

She was pretty shocked, she was sure that he was sleeping a while ago. He rested his head on hers; she was pretty much even redder than before. “Clumsy girl, I do care very much about you,” He confessed to her. Her heart beat thumped so loud that she thought they were going to explode. “I love you very much, Karen Cheung.

She shifted her eyes up towards the man and looked at him. She saw him nodding at her.  “Y-you do? Really?” She asked and he nodded.

“Do you love me too?” He asked and she nodded faintly.

“I love you Jae Joong…” He smiled brightly at her decision and kissed her forehead.  The two then laid and cuddled throughout the wintery feelings.

~~~

This was not a dream at all, this was reality; and I hope that I never fall asleep again because realities are much better than dreams.

~~~

Yay! Part Two!~ 

;w;

Sorry for the delays :c

But...it seems as though I have to slowly update the rest of the One-shots that were requested.

Because I am LACKING in updating my stories. >_>;;

SUPER-DUPER-SORRIES!

Goals:

~Update Chapter 3 of, 'A Master To Love,' Today| my Co-Author tihikix33 is on break, so I'll be updating that for now until she comes back. <3

~Stalk around Some_Name's New One-Shot Shop! 'Some's Cafe's' | REQUEST YOUR ONE-SHOTS THERE FOR SOME AWESOMENESS! <3|