|How Love Is Formed| ~For Mistral

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Anna + Hyun Joong = <3

“Oh I’m late! I can’t believe I had to stay back and clean up the shop!” A woman in her late twenties cursed as she ran down the streets. She ran towards the child daycare center. She turned the corner and saw the plain gates to the daycare just down the path.

“Hopefully Yoo Geun won’t throw a fit at me for being late, once again,” Anna had said while crossing the street and entering the daycare. As soon as she entered the gate, she saw her younger brother with a stranger standing in front of him.

She looked carefully and saw Yoo Geun in tears. This made her upset to seeing someone bully her younger brother. When she was about to stomp up to the stranger, she looked carefully and saw the familiar haircut.

She immediately knew who this horrid person was; it was the well-known bad- Kim Hyun Joong. She knew Kim Hyun Joong because she worked at a famous Coffee Shop and the bad- was always hanging around the store across from the Coffee Shop.

She glared at Hyun Joong and then looked back down Yoo Geun. She clenched her fists and fastens her pace on over Hyun Joong and Yoo Geun. As soon as she reached the two, she grasps Hyun Joong’s hand tightly wrist and tugged him backwards. She was pretty strong unlike most girls her age.

In a quick motion, she raised her hand and smacked Hyun Joong as hard as she can - across his face. Hyun Joong stumbled back a bit and his reaction was wildly stunned at what this young woman had just done. He was very surprised that this…‘female’ had just slapped him!

How dare her…! She had guts to do that! Some people may get angry for getting hit at for no reason but Hyun Joong was different.

Hyun Joong was…impressed. He looked carefully at the young woman and knew immediately who she was. She was a popular worker in the Coffee Shop down the street. She was Anna; the girl that everyone knew. The girl that guys would die for just to be near her because she was beautiful. If anyone had said her name, everybody would know her.

Hyun Joong was shocked on inside because Anna was standing right before him. He didn’t know what to do – he was afraid that if he had said anything, it wouldn’t come out right. Instead he stood there embracing the throbbing cheek. He kept a cool look upon his face and didn’t do anything.

Anna held a scowl on her face as she stared at Hyun Joong for another second. She tore her gaze away from Hyun Joong and walked over to Yoo Geun. Yoo Geun’s eyes brighten at the sight of his big sister.

“Noona!” Yoo Geun cried out happily. Anna smiled and got down to his height and hugged him tightly.

“Yoo Geun, are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying? Did this big…meanie hurt you?” Anna restrained herself from cursing in front of Yoo Geun but she isn’t going to stop herself from questioning the young boy. Hyun Joong heard what she said and rolled his eyes.

“Noona, Yoo Geun ish okay,” Yoo Geun said while smiling and wiping his wet cheeks. Anna smiled and kissed his cheeks – causing Yoo Geun to giggle and swarm around a bit. Anna then told Yoo Geun to sit down for a bit while she goes have a ‘chat’ with Hyun Joong. Yoo Geun obeyed and sat quietly.

She stood up swiftly and glared at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong could feel as if something bad was going to happen any second now. Anna motioned Hyun Joong to follow her. Just as they were a few feet away from Yoo Geun, Anna exploded.

“Who the hell do you think you are?! Bullying my little brother?!” Anna accused. Hyun Joong twitched in annoyance. Now – if Anna wasn’t an attractive young woman, he would have done many illegal things to her already but he isn’t going to.

“Listen ma’am,” Hyun Joong began but Anna didn’t allow him to speak at all.

“No, you listen here Kim Hyun Joong. I’ve seen you around these blocks – roaming as if you own these areas but let me tell you; YOU DON’T,” Anna declared while jabbing her index finger at Hyun Joong’s chest.

“I don’t care if you are a bad- or some ‘gangster-wannabe trying to be all up in the hood’ or whatever. But if you mess with Yoo Geun,” Anna began while pointing at the small boy giggling to himself as the butterfly flies around him. “MY YOO GEUN, I'LL MURDER YOU – that’s not a threat, it’s a damn promise,” Anna said while getting ready to poke him once again but Hyun Joong grasped her finger.

“Stop,” Hyun Joong demanded in a whisper tone. Anna opened up to scream at him but Yoo Geun trudged on over to the two adults.

“Joong Joong-hyung, lookie at this shiny rock that Yoo Geun found,” Yoo Geun said while smiling a toothy smile. Hyun Joong let go of Anna’s finger and bent down to the smaller boy.

“Oh really Yoo Geun? What a shiny rock you have there,” Hyun Joong said softly while Yoo Geun grinned brightly.

“Joong Joong-hyung, will you take Yoo Geun to the park tomorrow?” Yoo Geun asked while blinking. Hyun Joong smiled and nodded.

“Joong Joong-hyung will definitely take Yoo Geun to the park,” Hyun Joong cooed quietly while patting the younger boy’s head. “But for now, why don’t you go home with your sister?” Anna was puzzled. She didn’t understand what was going on.

“Okay! Bye bye Joong Joong-hyung!” Yoo Geun took Anna’s hand and waved at him happily. Anna stared at Hyun Joong in confusion and then stumbled because of Yoo Geun’s tugging. Hyun Joong looked at Anna with a gentle smile and then turned away.

As Anna and Yoo Geun walked just a couple of feets away from the Day Care Center. Anna had stopped in her footsteps. Yoo Geun stopped and looked up with his big brown orbs.

“Noona..?” Yoo Geun began while looking at Anna worriedly. Anna bent down to the smaller boy and looked at him seriously.

“Yoo Geun, who is Hyun Joong-hyung to you?” Anna suddenly asked.

“Joong Joong-hyung? He is Yoo Geun’s fwiend! He is very nice to Yoo Geun!” Yoo Geun cheered happily.

“Did ‘Joong Joong-hyung’ make you cry today...?” Anna carefully asked.

Yoo Geun thought for a second and shook his head quickly. “Nuh-uh! Some of the bad kids bullied Yoo Geun today but Joong Joong-hyung saved Yoo Geun today!” Yoo Geun said while pouting.

“Then...I...I slapped him and accused him for something he didn’t do...” Anna had gasped out.

“Noona...?” Yoo Geun began but then Anna swept Yoo Geun off his feet and carried him. She began going back towards the day care center. “Noona! Where are we going?!” Yoo Geun asked.

“I have to tell your Joong Joong-hyung something!”

“Oh? Yay!” Yoo Geun cheered.

---

Hyun Joong picked up the toddlers little toys and knick-knacks. He placed them all back into the toy chest. “Remember to lock up all the doors Hyun Joong,” A co-worker of his said while smiling. Hyun Joong nodded and bid his good-bye.

He walked to the closet and took out the broom. He walked out to the play room and began sweeping. As he swept the room - his mind wandered off about Anna.

Oh course he has always had a secretive crush of this young woman. On the outside he seemed like the type of guy that would be causing destruction and ‘hooking up’ with girls. But that’s just being stereo-typed - deep down inside Hyun Joong was the sweet and kind type of guy. He had a heart of gold that was rare. Most guys now-a-days are just low lives.

He was lost in his own train of thoughts to not even notice the girl standing at the doorway. She stared at the man for a second before speeding up to him and embraced him tightly from behind. Hyun Joong dropped the sweeper and stood there dazed. He wondered who in the world would surprise him with a hug like this.

Anna buried her head into Hyun Joong’s back and didn’t dare let him see her like this. She was flushing dark pink - realizing the mistakes that she has caused, she was embarrassed to let him see her.

“W-who is this?” Hyun Joong demanded while knowing that whoever this was - it was a girl because of her slender arms around his waist.

“I-I’m sorry!” Anna uttered out while Hyun Joong could recognize this voice but still placed some thoughts on who it was.

“I-I didn’t mean to accuse you or-or…” Anna stuttered out while Hyun Joong could hear that single ‘ding’. It was Anna who was hugging him like this. That was apologizing for her misbehavior for earlier.

“I’m so sorry. I-I didn’t know at all and-and,” Anna cried out while blushing deeply. Hyung Joong couldn’t help but grin faintly. He placed his hands onto hers and pulled them off his waist. He turned around gracefully and saw that Anna’s gaze was on the floor. He could see her pink cheeks.

Hyun Joong smiled and then placed one finger under her chin. She watched as he pulled his face closer to hers. The room was silent – it was only the two of them in that very room. Hyun Joong’s gaze was on her and they were only inches away from kissing.

“Milady, I forgive you…” Hyun Joong whispered out. Anna gulped and stared into his brown eyes. She could feel herself getting lost in them. “But I want something in return,” Hyun Joong stated while his lips curled up into a smirk.

“W-what?” Anna couldn’t believe that she just did that. Hyun Joong chuckled at how cute she was.

“I want us to hang out for one week,” Hyun Joong purposed.

“That’s it?” Anna asked while tilting her head in confusion.

“When I mean, ‘we’, I really do mean the both of us, alone. Got it?” Hyun Joong declared while Anna nodded.

“Good,” Hyun Joong said while smiling a dashing smile. Anna blushed while turning away. Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow and then let out a soft laughter. Hyun Joong turned Anna around once more and then pressed his lips gently onto her lips – stealing a kiss.

Anna froze in her spot and gasped. Hyun Joong broke free from the kiss and went over to pick up the broom. He left the poor woman there – stunned and embarrassed.

“I’ll see you tomorrow for our first day together,” Hyun Joong whispered into Anna’s ear while leaving first.

Anna blinked and touched her lips in bewilderment. She couldn’t believe that Hyun Joong had just done that. Her cheeks were now rosy pink. She let out a small squeak and couldn’t wait for the next day. She left the room to go get Yoo Geun from the playground. 

---

Author’s Note:

Yay! I finally finished! So sorry for the late, late, late, late, late, late, late, delay Mistral! D:

But I hope this is to your likings! I sort of switched up the ending a bit to you know let your imagination run freeeeee~ to seeing what Hyun Joong and Anna might do xD

This shop will be closed down because October is the month for major exams D: - which is why I'm not super fond of October >____>; So I'll leave heads up on when I do make a comeback with this shop so till then - toodle-loos darlings <3