|You & I| ~ For xRawrRiot

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Rae Mi Ki Kwang = <3

The bell chimes as the two men walked right out of Baskin-Robbins’ shop. Each guy had a Cappuccino Blast in their hand.

“I’m telling you - the Oreo ‘n Cookies Cappuccino is so much better than Turtle Cappuccino,” Jang Hyun Seung said while sipping up the coffee drink. The guy next to him was his cousin - Kwon Ji Yong better known as G-Dragon.

“Whatever man...” Ji Yong said while rolling his eyes. The two walked down the street but Hyun Seung suddenly stopped in his own tracks.

“Whoa - hang on GD - is...is that Jun Hyung?” Hyun Seung asked while staring at the couple lip-locking just a few feet away from the two older boys. Ji Yong grabbed Hyun Seung by his shirt collar and pulled him aside. The two crept from the wall and tried to hear what the two were talking about.

“Heehee, I love you Jun Hyung,” The girl cooed while giggling.

Hyun Seung suddenly gagged on drink. Ji Yong hushed him and glared at the couple in front of him.

‘This bastard better be joking around, he is still going out with Rae Mi! My baby boo!’ Ji Yong cursed while gripping tightly onto the cup of cappuccino.

“Erm...Ji Yong you might not want to grip so tightly onto your-...” Hyun Seung began while glancing at his coffee drink.

“I know you do babe, and I love you too Hara-” Jun Hyung said while smirking.

“Damn it! That bastard is dead,” Ji Yong clenched onto his drink tightly causing it to over flow in his own hand. Hyun Seung stared in terror and scooted himself far away from Ji Yong. Ji Yong threw his drink on the ground and began to turn the corner to go tell off his younger sister’s boyfriend.

 

 

 

[Insert Song: Go Away| By: 2NE1]

“...I had a feeling that you were cheating on me,” Those words were the cause of Ji Yong’s sudden stop. He and Hyun Seung turned to look over the corner and saw Rae Mi clenching onto her bag.

“R-Rae Mi! I-I could explain!” Jun Hyung began while staring between Hara and Rae Mi.

“Then start explaining,” Rae Mi demanded while crossing her arms across her chest.

“Jun Hyung...who’s she?” Hara asked while giving Rae Mi a dirty look.

“Who am I? I’m his girlfriend. The question is who are you?” Rae Mi asked while glaring at Hara.

“Oh really…? His girlfriend, heh, I don’t understand why he would go out with a girl like you, when he likes certain girls like me,” Hara arrogantly stated while smirking.

“Hara!” Jun Hyun blurted out while glaring at Hara. Hara scoffed and look somewhere else.

“Answer my question, who are you?” Rae Mi ignored her comments and continued staring at Hara.

“Well since your his girlfriend...Let’s say that I’m his fiancée,” Hara smirked while batting her eyelashes at Jun Hyung. She snuggled up closer to Jun Hyung and began playing with his hair.

---

“Oooh...it’s like a drama,” Hyun Seung commented while sipping up his drink.

Ji Yong rolled his eyes and then whipped out his cellphone. He began typing quickly to send a message to someone. As soon as he finished Ji Yong looked over at Hyun Seung and his drink.

Ji Yong pouted and glared at Hyun Seung sipping slowly. Ji Yong twitched and smacked Hyun Seung’s drink to the ground.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Hyun Seung whined out while whimpering. He shot a glare at Ji Yong and huffed.

“For teasing me!” Ji Yong scoffed out.

“I didn’t tease you!” Hyun Seung cried out.

“We’ll buy each other new drinks later,” Ji Yong said while staring at Ji Yong.

“Hmmp!” Hyun Seung pouted cutely.

“Hyun Seung...” Ji Yong began.

“....” Hyun Seung didn’t answer except pout.

“Hyun Seung...” Ji Yong narrowed his eyes at Hyun Seung. Ji Yong twitched and saw that Hyun Seung was now giving him the silent treatment.

“Jang Hyun Seung, talk to me,” Ji Yong begged.

“Hmmm,” Hyun Seung wandered his eyes around.

“...what?” Ji Yong asked.

“SAY YOUR SORRY!” Hyun Seung whined out.

“...I’m sorry,” Ji Yong murmured out.

“To who?” Hyun Seung asked.

“To you,” Ji Yong gritted out.

“Who is ‘you’…?” Hyun Seung teased.

“I’m sorry Hyun Seung,” Ji Yong face palmed himself.

“For what?” Hyun Seung demanded.

“Dropping your drink...” Ji Yong sighed.

“Now put it together Ji Yong,” Hyun Seung grinned.

“I’m sorry Hyun Seung for dropping your drink,” Ji Yong muttered out while getting annoyed.

“That’s better!” Hyun Seung cheered.

---

“Hah...I had a feeling you were seeing someone else,” Rae Mi gritted out while eyeing Hara up and down. “Didn’t know you go for girls like...her,” Hara let out a hiss and rolled her eyes.

“It’s not like that Rae Mi, I love you” Jun Hyung broke free from Hara and went over to Rae Mi. He went closer to Rae Mi but she kept walking backwards. She didn’t want him near her anymore.

“Don’t come near me Yong Jun Hyung,” Rae Mi demanded while glaring at him. “And don’t tell me that you love me because from what I see you don’t love me,” Rae Mi stated.

“But I do...really but...” Jun Hyung looked back at Hara.

“How could you?” Rae Mi laughed it out while on the inside she was dying. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She has been dating Jun Hyung for almost two years.

“How could I, what?” Jun Hyung cluelessly asked while blinking. As he was a feet away from her, he reached out to touch Rae Mi but she slapped his hand away from her. She pushed him away from her harshly. He tripped and fell to the ground.

“How could you ‘love’ me? When you obviously ‘like’ her!” Rae Mi demanded. Jun Hyung scratched his head in confusion and pouted. “I like you bot-” Jun Hyung began but only got a hit on the head with an object.

“Ow!” Jun Hyung cried out while looking at the shinning item on the ground. He looked closely and saw that it was his and Rae Mi’s couple. He looked up and saw that Rae Mi was walking away from him.

“RAE MI WAIT!” Jun Hyung called out to Rae Mi.

“GO AWAY! WE’RE OVER YONG JUN HYUNG,” Rae Mi stated loudly while flashing her middle finger at him and didn’t look back.

---

 

 

 

[Insert New Song: You & I | Park Bom]

Rae Mi walked down the side walk with her hands in her jacket pockets. She looked ahead and puffed her cheeks. She was no longer with Jun Hyung, now she seemed a bit lonely. Plus...she left her phone at home. She was now walking home alone.

“So...you alone?” A sudden voice called out from her left. She turned over and saw her best friend. She couldn’t believe her eyes for a second. It was Lee Ki Kwang, on the side of the road with his motorcycle. He was leaning on his bike coolly.

“Ki Kwang, wha-what are you doing here?” Rae Mi asked while staring at the guy in front of her.

“I had a feeling something was wrong with my best friend - plus your brother and cousin texted me,” Ki Kwang flashed his red phone to show Rae Mi. Rae Mi blushed and couldn’t believe it.

“Heh, those two,” Rae Mi chuckled out.

“Mmm...So want to tell me what happened?” Ki Kwang asked while walking over to Rae Mi. He stood closely towards her causing her heart beat to increase.

Aside from dating Jun Hyung, Rae Mi always did have secret feelings for her friend, Ki Kwang. “It’s a long story...” Rae Mi had blurted out while turning to look somewhere else. She couldn’t stop her heart beat.

“I have all the time in the world - and it’s only just for you,” Ki Kwang smoothly said. Rae Mi turned back and saw innocence, tender and care in Ki Kwang brown eyes.

“Alright...” Rae Mi came to an agreement and began telling Ki Kwang the whole story about her break up with Jun Hyung.

There were always so many things that Rae Mi had liked about Ki Kwang. He was understanding and so sweet. He was smart as well. All the girls in their school had always liked Ki Kwang. They dubbed him as Prince Ki Kwang.

All the guys envied him because he was always the center of attention. But there was one thing about him that no one will ever understand - he is single and he doesn’t want to date.

He told everyone that he won’t date because there was only one person on his heart. Which no one knows since he never told anyone - not even Rae Mi. Rae Mi was really envious at the girl that Ki Kwang had liked.

“Ah...so that’s what happened?” Ki Kwang asked while smirking.

“Yeah...it seemed like he didn’t know who to choose. So I chosed for him,” Rae Mi said while smiling sadly. Ki Kwang stiffed up laughter and continued laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Rae Mi asked curiously.

“Heh, you threw your ring at him?” Ki Kwang asked while laughing.

“Yes! He pissed me off and I flicked my middle finger at him as well,” Rae Mi said while pouting and crossing her arms in an angry manner.

“Ha...he really deserved it,” Ki Kwang said while silencing his laughter.

“Hmm? He did?” Rae Mi asked curiously once again.

“Yeah,” Ki Kwang said while looking up at the sky. He looked at the moon and his face glistened. Rae Mi blushed and just stared. “He just lost the girl who is the defination of perfection,” Ki Kwang said while smiling. Rae Mi was speechless - she couldn’t say anything.

‘D-did he just...say that? I-I must be dreaming,’Rae Mi thought while looking away.

“Rae Mi, do you remember when you asked me if I had someone that I liked?” Ki Kwang asked and Rae Mi nodded slowly.

‘Whoever captured your heart is really lucky,’ Rae Mi thought again.

“Do you want to know who it is?” Ki Kwang asked while taking out his phone.

“Sure,” Rae Mi answered quickly while thinking, ‘I really don’t want to...’ Rae Mi thought.

“Okay, give me one second,” He said while laughing lightly.

“Hey Rae Mi - did you know that the girl that I like is so perfect?” Ki Kwang grinned happily.

‘You’re bragging now...’Rae Mi thought angrily.

“No matter how stubborn and how she could just simply throw tantrums in the middle of the street - I find it so adorable of her,” Ki Kwang continued on while Rae Mi just sat there nodding.

“Every single morning, I wake her up by calling her - she would curse at me and threaten to kill me if I continue to do that but I never stop because I like her so much,” Rae Mi stared at Ki Kwang’s bright smiling face and couldn’t help but feel depressed.

Ki Kwang looked so happy while describing the girl that he had liked. The girl that had captured his heart. All that Rae Mi could do now is just...support him and that girl. She looked down and frowned.

“Rae Mi?” Ki Kwang called out to the girl. Rae Mi looked over and then a simple flash from Ki Kwang’s camera phone was sounded. Rae Mi blinked a couple of times and tilted her head at him.

“Sorry Rae Mi, you looked cute,” Ki Kwang chuckled. “Anyways, you ready to see her?” Ki Kwang asked and Rae Mi thought for a second. She eventually gave in. Ki Kwang handed Rae Mi his phone and smiled.

Rae Mi carefully took his phone and looked at the picture. She pressed the button and then froze in her spot. She examined the picture and couldn’t believe her eyes. She looked up at Ki Kwang and saw that the same bright smile on his lips.

“K-Ki Kwang...” Rae Mi began while gasping.

“Rae Mi,” Ki Kwang simply hushed the girl. Rae Mi was silenced and slowly she shut her eyes. She felt something soft was pressed upon her lips. She took a small peek and saw that Ki Kwang was kissing her. She smiled through the kiss and continued to close her eyes.

Ki Kwang wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Rae Mi slipped her hand around Ki Kwang’s neck. Ki Kwang slowly pulled away from the kiss. “I love you Kwon Rae Mi,” Ki Kwang whispered into Rae Mi’s ear.

“That girl that you described...” Rae Mi murmured but got another sweet kiss from Ki Kwang.

“I was describing you,” Ki Kwang rested his head on Rae Mi’s. Rae Mi couldn’t say anything except let out a soft giggle. “So do you love me back?” Ki Kwang asked curiously.

Rae Mi cuddled into Ki Kwang’s firm chest and nodded. “I love you too Lee Ki Kwang,” Rae Mi said. The two couple just continued hanging out in the city. Under the moonlight and next to a lamp post. Ki Kwang chuckled and then began humming a tune.

You and I together. It’s just feels alright

I will never leave you and no matter what anybody says, I’ll be there to protect you

You and I together, don’t ever let go my hands

I’ll never say “goodbye” to you, even when this world ends

 

Just you and I

Forever

And ever..

Ki Kwang sang while hugging Rae Mi tightly. Rae Mi blushed deeply and could just cry of happiness. She was with the one that she truly loved and that is Lee Ki Kwang.

~~~

 

Author’s Note:

So everyone - it seemed like it took me a while to update this shop! I'm sorry for that long hiatus but no worries I'll open this shop again - when I'm ready that is xD