|Blooming Love| ~ For sohappilyalone26

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Ye Seul + Kris = <3

---

Hey did you hear?

About Kris’s birthday party?

Oh course!”

I heard he and his friends are handing out party invitations!

He’s so handsome!

The group of girls in the front squealed at the thought of their handsome prince. On the opposite end of the classroom, a group of three girls gagged to themselves.

“Oh God, I’m going to choke myself if I hear another comment about Kris~” Hye Shi, the girl who had her feet kicked up upon the desk top.

Like oh my God Kris is so handsome!~ Ugh,” Hye Mi mocked while laughing. Ye Seul joined in and laughed along. “What’s so great about Kris? He is full of himself,” Hye Mi pointed out while rolling her eyes.

“Exactly - that’s why he is cocky and also has a huge head,” Ye Seul stuck out her tongue. Hye Shi and Hye Mi laughed together.

As the group of three girls laughed to themselves in the back corner; they didn’t hear a group of three boys enter the classroom. The three boys walked towards the three girls and stood there listening to the comments.

“I don’t understand why the girls here are so in love with Kris,” Hye Mi rolled her eyes.

“They have some bad taste then,” Ye Seul shrugged.

“It’s amusing to watch Kris being chased down by rabid fan girls though,” Hye Shi smirked.

“That is my favorite channel to watch,” Ye Seul laughed.

“Oh really?” A voice from behind questioned. The three girls stopped laughing and turned around to seeing the one and only Kris with his two friends: Chan Yeol and Su Ho.

“Do continue what you were doing,” Kris spoke while smiling at the three girls. The girls saw through him and let out a low growl. Kris continued smiling directly towards Ye Seul. Ye Seul twitched and glared at him.

“You eavesdropper,” Ye Seul snapped.

“Oh I’m not eavesdropping. I just so happen to overhear what you were saying,” Kris smirked at her which caused Ye Seul to roll her eyes.

“That’s the definition of eavesdropping, idiot” Ye Seul sat up straight in her seat to get a better look at Kris. Kris leaned towards Ye Seul and was inches away from her face. Ye Seul didn’t notice how close they were.

Kris got a close up look at Ye Seul’s face and then backed away a bit. “Heh, well anyways I’m here to hand you, your invitations to my party,” Kris said while holding up three gold cards with the girl’s names on each single card separately.

“I don’t want it,” The three girls said in sync which stumped Kris. Kris blinked and couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Excuse me?” Kris asked while staring at Ye Seul.

“Did we stutter?” Hye Shi asked while chuckling.

“I don’t believe we did,” Hye Mi smiled brightly.

“We don’t want it Kris Wu,” Ye Seul said clearly.

Kris laid down the three gold cards on the table. “Well, take it or not but I expect you there Ye Seul. I have something to tell you,” With that said Kris walked away with his two friends.

Ye Seul looked at his back and then back down at the card. Ye Seul clenched her fists upon the table and pounded her fist against the table in anger.

“Whoa, calm down Ye-Ye,” Hye Shi spoke while patting her shoulder.

“What does he take me for? Why does he always irk me like this for four years now?” Ye Seul clicked her tongue in annoyance.

“Maybe he has issues?” Hye Shi shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe...just maybe...” Hye Mi thought aloud. The two girls looked at their friend with questioning looks.

“Maybe what?” Ye Seul looked at Hye Mi.

“Maybe...he likes you?” Hye Mi tapped her chin with her led pencil. Hye Shi and Ye Seul looked at one another and looked back at Hye Mi. They both burst out laughing and holding their stomachs.

“Yeah right, as if the Kris Wu likes me, how funny of you Hye Mi,” Ye Seul smiled at her friend. Hye Mi frowned and shrugged in response.

“It could happen, you never know,” Hye Mi closed her notebook and placed it back into her bag.

“Well I guess I’ll have to find out. Apparently didn’t you hear that he wants to tell me something,” Ye Seul sighed.

“Oh course, don’t worry we’ll accompany you there,” Hye Shi winked. Ye Seul nodded at Hye Mi and Hye Shi. Ye Seul packed up her bag and exited the class with her two friends.

---

Ye Seul entered the gates towards Kris’s house with her two friends behind. The three stood side by side and stared at the house.

“...who knew he was filthy rich...” Ye Seul puffed out her cheek and stared at the area.

“Rich people, pft,” Hye Shi rolled her eyes and entered the gates. Hye Mi and Ye Seul trailed behind the hot-headed girl. Ye Seul looked around and saw most of her classmates and other friends.

“Oh! Hey Ye Seul!” A happy voice from behind called out to her. Ye Seul turned around and saw an older friend of hers. Ye Seul smiled at the sight of Onew. Hye Mi and Hye Shi nudged the girl and walked away laughing softly. Ye Seul were now standing there by herself with Onew.

Onew smiled brightly and waved. Ye Seul blushed slightly and ran her fingers through her locks. “H-hey Onew,” Ye Seul greeted.

“Heehee! Nice seeing you here!” Onew grinned.

“I-I didn’t expect to see you here either...” Ye Seul smiled.

“Well how are you doing?” Onew questioned. When Ye Seul was about to answer, she got cut off by a familiar voice. The two looked over to seeing the birthday boy himself, Kris in a tuxedo. He casually walked on over with the same smirk that caused many girls to faint.

“Oh hey Onew! Ye Seul!” Kris greeted while Onew nodded at him.

“Hey Kris! Happy birthday,” Onew beamed.

“Thank you Onew,” Kris smiled and then looked over at Ye Seul. Onew looked on over at Ye Seul.

“...happy birthday,” Ye Seul greet while looking away.

“Thank you Ye Seul,” Kris’s cheeks turned slightly pink. Onew looked between the two and felt a silence. Onew looked at his wrist watch and tapped it.

“Hey, you two - I’ve got to go,” Onew frowned slightly. Ye Seul and Kris nodded at the older boy.

“I’ll see you both around school. Hope you have a great birthday Kris,” Onew waved good bye and left the two. The two waved good bye and the same awkward silence was still around them.

Kris slightly coughed and then turned to face Ye Seul. Ye Seul bit her lip and then felt Kris’s stare upon her. She looked over and met his gaze. “What did you want to tell me?” Ye Seul asked while tapping her foot.

“Huh?” Kris was clueless at what was going on.

“...you wanted to tell me something?” Ye Seul questioned while giving him a straight stare.

“Oh! Uhh...I can’t tell you here,” Kris pouted.

“Why not?” Ye Seul narrowed her eyes.

“There are people around. Come, follow me,” Kris took Ye Seul’s wrist and led her away from the area.

“W-wait! Where are we going?” Ye Seul yelped. Kris took her deep into his backyard and away from the loud party.

Ye Seul struggled with breaking free from Kris’s grasp. “Let go! I can walk for myself! Kris!” Ye Seul yelled while huffing. Just a few more steps and Kris finally let go of Ye Seul’s wrist. Ye Seul yanked her arm away and pouted.

“Jerk, tugging me like that - just to point this out, I DON’T LIKE BEING MAN-HANDLED LIKE THAT,” Ye Seul hissed at him but then suddenly her anger washed away when she saw where he had led her. She gazed around and saw the scenary in front of her. Softly dancing in the wind was pink petals from the cherry blossoms.

“This is...beautiful...” Ye Seul whispered while looking around with a smile upon her lips.

“Not as beautiful as you,” Kris said while blushing. Ye Seul turned around and stared at him. She couldn’t tell if he was teasing or not. She couldn’t help but stare at him. Her heart beat raced when she heard his statement.

“D...did you just...” Ye Seul’s face flushed pink.

“Uhm...yes, I did,” Kris confessed. Ye Seul remained silent and didn’t know what to say in this position.

“Ye Seul...” Kris approached the girl while placing his hands on her shoulder. Ye Seul froze in her spot and didn’t know whether to push him away or not.

“I...I have a confession to make,” Kris nervously spoke. Ye Seul looked into his eyes and blinked.

“W-what is it?” Ye Seul asked.

“I...I love you,” With those three words echoing in Ye Seul’s mind, she was baffled. “I have always loved you for all these years,” Kris confessed. Ye Seul looked at him to seeing his cheeks were flaring red as well.

“I wanted to tell you earlier but I was afraid of you not accepting me. These feelings that I have for you...I can’t erase them because...your name is forever carved into my heart,” Kris spoke while his hand softly brushed against Ye Seul’s cheek. Ye Seul’s lips trembled because that has been the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to her.

“Kris...” Ye Seul’s heart beat began racing once again.

Kris pressed his finger softly against her lips. “Shh, if you don’t love me back then I’m okay with it but just know that I will always love you,” Kris said while smiling.

Ye Seul suddenly took Kris’s hand and placed it upon her cheek. “Kris, I-I love you too,” Ye Seul said while a single happy tear dropped from her eyes. Kris immediately wiped it away. “I’ve come to realize that I love you. I only act as if I hate you was to cover that up,” Ye Seul confessed while smiling at him.

“Really?” Kris asked while looking hopeful.

“Mhm,” Ye Seul nodded.

“Oh...Ye Seul,” Kris called out while leaning down and planting his lips upon hers. Ye Seul wrapped her arms around Kris’s neck and kissed him back. As the wind blew across the two, whom was standing in the dead center of the area of the cherry blossom trees, the petals flew past the two.

---

Seunii's Love Letters;

Teehee ^^ I finally finished this. I hope you like it~