|I Promise You| ~ For Mistral ~ |Part 2|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

The following weeks went by and Yamapi and Anna were the biggest news that was going around Japan. Everyone was talking about these two for several weeks. Everyone thought that these two were the most adorable pair they have ever seen.

Anna and Yamapi went everywhere with each other; walking on the beach, riding a bike together through the park, feeding each-other ice cream and probably walking their dogs together down the street.

They got along together happily, even if they did meet through their friend Jin. It seems as though they were a real couple for many year since they never got bored of each other. But Anna was counting down the days until she leaves Yamapi.

On their first date, Yamapi explained the situation that he was going through. Oh course Anna was the type of girl to understanding things and she agreed to be his girlfriend for a few weeks and then after the expired date, everything goes back to normal and she won’t be his girlfriend anymore. She would leave Japan and go back to America for her studies. Oh courses, Anna liked Yamapi even before and couldn’t let this opportunity go away. Even if she would be leaving, she just wished to end this relationship and trip happily. But what Anna didn’t know was that Yamapi was falling slowly and deeply for this girl. She was everything that he ever wanted in a girl.

~~~

Anna looked at her calendar and saw that today was her last day with Yamapi. Her flight is tonight and after all this she won’t be seeing Yamapi anymore. Not until she finds out when she gets to hang out over in Japan anymore that is. She sighed and lay on her bed. She felt herself slowly in pain. The thought of being away from Yamapi, has she really fallen in love with him?

She looked over at the bear that Yamapi had given her just a few days ago. She sadly looked at it and pushed the button that was on the bear’s tummy.  Just softly she heard chuckling and then heard the message that Yamapi had set as its current recording. “Anna, its Yamapi. I just want to let you know that Yamapi loves Anna forever,”

Tears over-flowed down her cheeks and she couldn’t help but smile at the simple cute message. “Anna l-loves Y-yamapi also…v-very much,” She choked out as the tears rolled down.

~~~

Yamapi had texted Anna to meet up by the park that was down the street from her apartment. She took her backpack and suit case also just so after she meets up with Yamapi, she could just go to the airport also. She couldn’t say no to Yamapi at all. She hurried up and got dressed properly and walked down the street. She slowly walked down the street and saw a dancing bear. She raised an eyebrow and saw the familiar bear that was given to her by Yamapi. The bear giggled and rushed off. Anna, who was confused and followed the bear, she chased after the bear and tackled it down. Anna saw the bear pointing up. She was confused and looked up anyway and saw the side of the apartment building.

There sticking to the side of the building, covered in sticky-notes said the words, “Yama + Anna = <3”

Her face was filled of shock and bewilderment. She didn’t know what to say or do. She looked over and saw the bear’s head was taken off. Underneath was Jin, her best friend. “Yamapi did this, he wanted the last day to be the best day ever,” Anna’s lips trembled and she didn’t know what to do.

“Jin, can you take me to the airport?” Anna had to get away from all this. All of this love from Yamapi was hurting her more than ever.

“B-but what abo-” Anna cut him off and looked at him with tear filled eyes.

“Please Jin…” Jin nodded and walked off with her to the airport. In the bear costume too cause he is awesome like that. The two walked to the front of the airport and Jin stopped.

“Anna, this is how far I can let you go,” Anna looked behind and nodded.

“Thank you Jin for making this the best trip ever, also can you tell Yamapi thank you too…” Her voice cracked as she said his name. Jin smiled and hugged her for comfort. “I’ll tell him for you,” She nodded and tugged onto her suitcase and left slowly. Jin watched as she slowly made her way through the airport.

~~~

“Yamapi, Anna is leaving right now!”

How could you do this?

“You gotta chase after her!”

After all the memories that we made together!

“You’re never going to find another girl like her!”

This was not a joke anymore. This isn’t about the scandals anymore. I really fell for you Anna. I really did!

“She’s at the airport. GET HER TO STAY. CONFESS TO HER.”

After Jin’s little lesson and serious talk, Yamapi rushed towards the airport just to find his little princess. He searched around through the whole airport for her.

“Oh my gosh! It’s Yamapi!”

“W-what is he doing here?!”

The fan-girls surrounded him and in the corner of his eye he saw her. The only girl that made his heart race each time she smiles. Whenever things go wrong, seeing her everything went right. “Anna!” He shouted loudly but she kept going towards the gate. He pushed all the fans aside and rushed after her. He leaped over all the chairs and practically made his way through the crowd. She kept going farther away and made it to the gates where they were checking in. He looked around and saw the speaker phone. “Mind if I borrow this?” He asked the police officer. “Just use it wisely Yama,” The officer nodded and said. Yamapi pressed the little button on the microphone and tapped into it. All around the airport echoed the tapping noises.

Everyone looked around and saw Yamapi. Anna began taking a step into the gates but suddenly Yamapi said, “Are you really leaving me Anna?” Anna froze in her spot and didn’t move.

“Y-you’re really leaving me for America?” Anna couldn’t budge or speak. The people behind her turned around and watched as Yamapi moved closer. “Turn around Anna for me,” Yamapi slowly approached and saw that Anna’s shoulders were trembling. He took her shoulders and turned her around.

“Anna,” He said softly while brushing her hair out of her face.  “Please don’t do this…”Anna whispered out.

“Anna, I love you,” Anna shook her head as the tears slowly fell down her cheeks. “Don’t you love me too?” Yamapi asked and she stopped and stared into his eyes.

“I do love you Yamapi but if this continues…one of us will get hurt…and it’s most likely will be me,” Anna spoke while Yamapi wiped her tears away.

“I won’t let you get hurt; I promise you, my heart, my soul and my everything. I won’t let you get hurt, trust me,” She stared into his eyes and they were close to kissing.

“Oh just kiss him already?” An old lady from behind them said while chuckling. Anna and Yamapi looked at the old lady and laughed. Slowly they leaned their heads together and gave each other one mind blowing kiss. It felt just right, just for the two of them. Everyone in the air port cheered happily and clapped. The police officer stood a far and fiddled around with his mustache. He took off the mustache and chuckled. It turns out that the police officer was Yamapi’s manger and grandfather.

“And that’s how I roll~ Haha score one for the Grandpa with the disguise skills :3”