| First Love | ~ For LoveNeedsSpark

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

“Please, Dong Hae! Don’t leave me! We can give our love one more chance!”

“What we had was back then Soo Mi – the past. Now is the present - now we don’t have anything else to go for.”

“D-dong Hae, please…”

“Goodbye Soo Mi.”

Kyung Soo stood a few feet away, watching the scene play before him as he clenched his fists tightly. He watched as his best friend was practically throwing herself at some two-faced jerk that cheated on her with her very own friend.

Kyung Soo narrowed his eyes and scoffed when he saw Dong Hae shooing Soo Mi away. He knew Dong Hae was a bad person when he first saw him. He tried telling Soo Mi otherwise, but the poor girl was blinded by love and his charming smile.

“I said, go away!” Dong Hae shoved Soo Mi to the ground and brushed off his shoulder blades. That made Kyung Soo snap in half and he picked up his feet to go over to the big scene. “Annoying woman-” Dong Hae spat out while looking away.

Kyung Soo saw Soo Mi trembling on the floor below Dong Hae and shouted, “Hey! You don’t have much respect in women now do you?” Dong Hae shifted his eyes over to Kyung Soo and eyed him up and down. He let out a sarcastic laugh and glared.

“Heh, who are you to tell me that? Mind your own business.” Dong Hae scoffed out while looking away bored. Kyung Soo couldn’t even believe that Soo Mi went out with such a guy like him. He couldn’t understand what she saw in his guy. She could do so much better than this jerk.

“Why you-” Kyung Soo raised his clenched fist and was ready to punch Dong Hae, but stopped himself from doing so when he heard a loud cry from the girl below.

“Kyung Soo! Don’t!” Soo Mi covered her eyes as she cried. Her shoulders trembling as she tried to compose herself, but it was useless. She was mess and this brought anger to Kyung Soo. He doesn’t like it when his best friend is in such pain.

Kyung Soo shot a dirty look at Dong Hae and then bent down to Soo Mi’s height. He took the girl into his arms and shielded her. “Aish – come on, Soo Mi.” He said while hugging the girl’s shoulders. He escorted Soo Mi away from the area – he didn’t want her anywhere near Dong Hae at the moment. If it wasn’t for Soo Mi being there, he might’ve tackled down Dong Hae right there and beat him senseless until his mother couldn’t even figure out whether he was her son or not.  

“Don’t show yourself around me again, you hear me?!” Dong Hae shouted.

Bastard.” Kyung Soo cursed quietly under his breath. He could hear the tiny whimpers from Soo Mi. His eyes lingered on the girl and couldn’t believe such a sweet girl like her – had to fall for a jerk like him.

He led her to a park and was about to seat her down when he receives a slap on the cheek. Kyung Soo’s eyes bulged out in shock. He looked at Soo Mi and saw her pink tear stained cheeks.

“Why did you do that?!” Soo Mi cried out.

“S-Soo Mi…” The boy stuttered out while holding his slapped cheek.

“Answer me! What made you think it was a good idea to stand up to Dong Hae like that?!” Soo Mi questioned.

Soo Mi…” She has never slapped him before, so this was a first.

“Did you not think?! You could have been injured! Dong Hae could have beat you up!” The girl dramatically screamed.

“Soo Mi, listen – I was only trying to protect you.” He frowned while seeing her confused facial expression.

“Protect me? You shouldn’t!” She shook her head.

“Why can’t I?” Now it was his turn to be confused. What on earth is she going on about now?

“Because this is between me and him! What do you know Kyung Soo? You’ve never been in a relationship! We’ve known each other for years now and I know that you’ve never fallen in love – so you have no right in meddling with my business.” Soo Mi’s eyes filled with tears again.

The boy’s eyes harden and she froze in her spot when she saw the cold look. “The moment he pushed you down became my business, Soo Mi.” Kyung Soo coldly replied while staring directly at the girl in front of him. “You’re right, I haven’t been in a relationship before, but I’ll tell you this – I have fallen in love.” He spoke while turning sideways for a moment. He let out a sigh and clenched his fist.

“I still am in love with this girl. Yet, she’s too dense to see it. I can’t bring myself to tell her that I love her because she’s too busy falling in love with two-timing jerks who can’t appreciate what they have.” Kyung Soo explained while turning his back to her. “I can’t understand why she loves him because I know she can do better. I just hope that she understands that she doesn’t him to treat her right. I could do that, I would treasure her more than anything else in the world. I love you Yoon Soo Mi.” With that said, he slowly walks away from her with heavy shoulders.

Soo Mi stood there with wide eyes as she processed what he just said. “K-Kyung Soo…loves me?” Her lips trembles as her cheeks grew hot. “Kyung Soo loves me.”

“I was so afraid of him being hurt by Dong Hae. I didn’t want him to get hurt because of me. Kyung Soo…” Soo Mi mumbles as she saw his figure slowly fading away.

“Don’t leave Kyung Soo!” Soo Mi shouted after him. She picks up her feet and chases after him. “Kyung Soo! Don’t leave me!” The girl shouted while seeing his figure slow down.

Kyung Soo turns around and then stumbles when Soo Mi tackles him. He managed to stand and wrap his arms around her waist. Soo Mi buries her face in his chest. She clings herself to Kyung Soo tightly and doesn’t let go. “Kyung Soo…thank you.” She mumbles as Kyung Soo hugs her tightly.


Seunii's Love Letters: Herrrrrrroooo LoveNeedsSpark! Here is your wish~ I hope this is what you wanted - just to let you know, I had a very fun time writing this out for you ^-^ 
Thank you for requesting~ ^^ feel free to request again~ <3