| Because of You | | VIXX Mini-Series |

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

“Min Jung!”

“Go away Sang Hyuk!”

“Min Jung, please listen to me!”

“We are past that! Now leave!”

“But let me explain!”

“There is nothing to explain – it seems that you rather think about yourself and not about me!”

“B-but…”

“LEAVE!”

Hyuk raised his hand to the doorbell and pressed the button a few times. Silence filled the air and that caused him to frown. He looked down towards his hands and saw a bouquet of his girlfriend’s favorite flowers. He took a seat in front of Min Jung’s staircase to the front of the house. It was three days from Hyuk and Min Jung’s love quarrel.  

“What do I do…?” Hyuk murmurs. “She must be really upset…”

“…Sang Hyuk?” A voice from above questioned which caused the boy to look up. There he saw his girlfriend in a tee-shirt and some sweatpants with some grocery bags in her hand.

“M-Min Jung…” Hyuk stumbled up on his feet and shifts around in his spot.

“What are you doing here?” Min Jung questioned while motioning Hyuk to move aside for her to open the door.

“I…I wanted to see you.” Hyuk confessed while looking at her.

“Huh, see me huh? For what?” Min Jung coldly glared at him.

“Min Jungie…” Hyuk began, but then saw her opening the lock to her house. Her back was turned towards him and he was staring at her. She placed the bags down on the floor near the door.

“Whatever you have to say – make it quick because I have to make dinner tonight.” Min Jung declared as she placed a hand on the door frame.

“Min Jung, you were right and I was wrong. I was young and stupid – I didn’t know what I had until the day that I lost you. I’m really sorry for being stupid and I don’t deserve you at all. I just hope that you won’t be mad anymore. I love you, Min Jung – each second, every day. Without you…I can’t go on.” Hyuk whispered.

Min Jung stood there quietly and didn’t know what to say. She bit her lower lip and clenched her fist against the door. Hyuk held onto the flowers and stepped up to her.

“These are for you,” Hyuk mumbles, “your favorites…I…I’ll be on my way now.” Min Jung turned to Hyuk and took the flowers into her hands. She looked down at the assorted purple bouquet of flowers that contained all of her favorites. ‘…he remembers…’

“Goodbye Min Jung.” Hyuk forced a smile and slowly walks away. Min Jung flicks her eyes from the flowers that caused warmth in her heart and back towards Hyuk’s retreating figure.

“H…Hyuk.” Min Jung mutters out and didn’t know whether to go after him or not. She watched as he walks out of the gates of her yard. She picked up her feet and clenched onto the flowers.

Her heart pounded against her chest as she chase after Hyuk. “Hyuk!”

“Hyuk! Don’t leave!” Min Jung cried out.

“M-Min Ju-oof” Hyuk’s eyes widen as he was tackled to the floor. Min Jung fell on top and laid on his chest.

“Hyuk…” Min Jung pouted to him.

“Heh, just like our first meeting eh?” Hyuk chuckles lightly.

“Sang Hyuk…” Min Jung mumbled out with pink cheeks.

---

“Muuta! Don’t run away for me!” A short girl chased after her puppy.

“Muu-oof. Oww.” Min Jung called out once again but ended up bumping into a brood figure. The two tumbled to the floor with the girl falling on top of the figure.

“Oh no, are you okay?” A soft voice called out to Min Jung. The girl looked up and saw a handsome boy with a gentle face.

“I…I…” Min Jung stuttered with pink cheeks.

“Is this your puppy?” He questioned while picking up Muuta.

“Y-yes…” She nodded shyly.

“I’m Sang Hyuk, what’s your name?” The boy questioned.

“M-Min Jung.” Min Jung stumbled on her words.

“Hello Min Jung,” Hyuk greeted.

Min Jung blushed slightly and felt butterflies in her stomach. Hyuk looked at her for a moment and chuckles lightly at her expression.


Seunii's Love Letters: Here is Hyuk's One Shot ^-^