|I Fell In Love With A Run-Away Princess| ~ For ragnamary

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For ragnamary <3~

Han Min Joo + In Joon = <3

~~~

“You did not just bump into me…” An angered voice called out while twitching. The girl that was standing in front of him just stared and rolled her eyes. The girl with the long straight brown hair was pouting and crossing her arms across her chest just stared at the taller boy in front of her annoyingly.

“Look I said I was sorry.” The girl cried out while pouting cutely.

“Sorry doesn’t count missy!” The arrogant boy shouted while staring at her. She sighed and walked off. The boy twitched at how she was just walking away without saying anything else. He stomped his feet and went after the girl.

In Joon, a famous star from the boy band, ‘The Boss’ whom is really arrogant and doesn’t like it when people touch him, just so happened to knock into a certain girl. A certain girl named Min Joo, a runaway princess of Korea in disguise, whom is really sweet, bubbly and simple.

“Yah!  I can’t just let you go off like that!” In Joon shouted at the girl. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“And why not?!”  Min Joo asked while looking at him crazily. She began shaking his grip off of her wrist.

“Because!” In Joon began while she glared at him. “Because isn’t a really a real answer!”

“Yah! In Joon!” In Joon’s friend, Karam came up to the two and Min Joo looked over and her eyes widen. Karam stood side by side to In Joon.  In Joon’s once angered expression turned into a calm and peaceful one.

“K-k-karam!” Min Joo began while staring at the boy. Karam looked over and grinned. Min Joo was a huge fan of ‘The Boss’. She loved everything about them, especially Karam. She was a huge fan of Karam’s voice and dancing skills. She practically loved Karam the most; aside from In Joon that is.

“Hi! Are you In Joon’s friend too?” Karam asked cutely while In Joon and Min Joo looked at one another and gagged. “No!” Karam laughed at the two and smiled.

“You two are cute,” He said simply while smiling.

“Him/Her cute?! Over my dead body!” Min Joo and In Joon barked out while hissing at another.

“Whoa! You two talked in sync! Did you two practice that?!” Karam asked in amazement as the two glared at one another.

“What?!” The two shouted again together; which was really amazing to Karam but annoying to one another.

“STOP COPYING ME!” The two shouted at another while Karam was laughing.

“You two are funny,” Karam said while walking off. In Joon and Min Joo looked at another and then groaned in annoyance.

“So, you probably know me since you know Karam.” In Joon said calmly while looking away.

“Yes I do, but you probably don’t know me,” Min Joo said while smiling.

“Wanna start over?” In Joon asked quietly and Min Joo looked over at him. She thought for a second and nodded.

“I’m In Joon,” In Joon said while holding out his hand.

“And I’m Min Joo,” Min Joo took his hand and smiled a warm smile towards him.

The two became friends and got closer to each other. Despite the fact though at times they would argue and fight over simply the smallest things in life. Seasons passed and it was Christmas Time. Min Joo got In Joon a new watch while In Joon got Min Joo a charm bracelet. When they were about to exchange gifts a sudden pack of guards came up to Min Joo.

“Princess, you had your fun time,” The head guard began while Min Joo looked at them and laughed lightly.

“Really? Now you finally found me?” Min Joo asked while getting up and brushing the dirt off of her dress.

“Princess?” In Joon asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, this girl right here is from a royal family. The Royal Han family, she is Princess Han Min Joo” The head guard explained while bowing.

“Alright enough with that give me a few minutes to say good bye and then go back home…” Min Joo said while rolling her eyes. The head guard nodding and bowed once again. In Joon and Min Joo exchanged glances and there was a tension. There was a moment of silence.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” In Joon asked while looking at her. Min Joo sighed and looked down.

“If I told you that I was Princess of Korea, I thought you might treat me differently.” In Joon stated while looking at her.

“I wouldn’t, because you are you. I don’t care if you are a Princess or anything, you are Min Joo the one that I really like and possibly fell in love with,” In Joon confesses while Min Joo stared at him.

“Y-you love me?” Min Joo asked and In Joon nodded.

“But now I know that I fell in love with a runaway princess!” In Joon exclaimed while the two of them laughed. Min Joo smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“I love you too In Joon,” She confessed while grinning at him. In Joon smiled and gave her another kiss. “Promise me you’ll come back?” He asked and she nodded.

“I shall and you better keep your phone on cause I will call and text you!” Min Joo shouted and walked off with the pack of guards.

In Joon just stared and didn’t know what to say except for the fact that he fell in love with a Princess; a runaway princess to be exact.