|The Battle| |Part Two| ~ For xRawrRiot

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

The Battle (Part Two) 

 

Author's Note: Thank you for being SO patient with me, xRawrRiot. I appreciate it very much. I hope you enjoy the story!

 

Jihye had a very good time talking to Jackson on their date, and she found that they actually had a lot in common. They both loved to rap, dance, and play basketball. He asked her if she would like to go out again sometime, and she agreed, much to his delight. 
When she saw Zico again, he asked her how her date went. She told him that it was great, and she really thought they got along very well. Zico was happy about it, though he told her that he will kill Jackson if he hurts her. She thanks him for being concerned and such a good brother. 

They began going out on a regular basis, and started to like one another very much. Jackson had never met a girl that he got along with so well.  It was nice. However, one day, Mark pulled him aside when they were in one of their practice sessions.

“Hey, Didi,” he took a deep breath, appearing somewhat nervous. “I have something to show you that you may not like too much. I want you to really think about this situation, before going through with it and getting in too deep.”

Jackson cocked his head. Mark was being shady. “Uh, okay…” He glanced at the flash drive in Mark’s hand. “What’s up?”

“It’s about your little rapper girlfriend,” Mark replied, opening the drive on his computer and hitting play. “I found this on Facebook…” The video was of Jihye feeling a guy up in a very ual manner. She was rubbing against him and he seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit. 

Mark paused the video, looking at Jackson. “See? This is why I wanted you to really think about this…before you get hurt. I’m just worried about you, man.”

Jackson was still in shock from seeing the video. It was definitely Jihye, with the same face and her leanly muscled body. He just didn’t know why she would do it. “Hey, may I borrow that?” He asked the question quietly, dumbfounded. He was going to find out if this was true and what was going on. 

Mark smiled at him apologetically. “Yeah. Take it. I’m so sorry, man.”

Jackson sighed heavily. “It’s okay. Thank you,” he said quietly, taking the drive. When he got home, he replayed it several times, checking anything that may show that it was falsified. He knew it was real, since he couldn’t find any proof that it was fake. He wrote out a text to Jihye, but didn’t send it. He didn’t want to talk to her, at the moment, even if it was to clear things up. He would do as Mark said and think about it first. If it was true, it could ruin any chance they had at a relationship.

For the next two days, Jackson avoided Jihye, not answering her calls or texts. On the second day, she walked over to his apartment and knocked on the door. At first, there wasn’t an answer. When he finally opened the door, she looked at him, frowning. “Why haven’t you answered my calls or texts for the last few days? Is your phone messed up?” 

Jackson looked down at the floor. “No, it’s not my phone. It’s something I need to show you. Come in and I’ll show you. I want some answers, Jihye.” She looked confused and nervous as she followed him into his living room and sat down on the couch. Jackson sighed and opened the drive, playing the video. He paused it at the part where she was rubbing all over the guy. “Jihye, this is a little upsetting, to say the least. What OTHER guys have you been seeing and grinding all over?”

Jihye glared at him. “Where the hell did you get that?” 

“Does it matter?” Jackson raised his eyebrows, staring at her. “You’re all OVER that guy! What am I supposed to think about US?”

Jihye’s mind was racing, trying to figure out how to fix this without losing Jackson. “Okay…You’re right about this being suspicious, and I’m sorry. It was a long time ago. I was a stupid sixteen year old who got a hold of some alcohol. It just all got out of hand, and I can see how it would hurt you. I’m sorry, Jackson. That was a one time thing.” She took his hand, and he smiled at him weakly. “It hasn’t happened again and won’t happened again. I’m sorry for hurting you.”

He thought about it, then rubbed her hand gently. “I forgive you. I owe YOU an apology for jumping to conclusions and also for getting in your business.” 

She though about it, then kissed his lightly. “Here.” She took his computer from him and deleted the Facebook post. “There. Now it’s gone and I can focus on you…if you’ll still have me.” Jihye smiled at him quietly. 

Jackson smiled back at her, kissing her on the lips. “of course I will. I like you too much for something like this ruin our relationship.”

Jihye smiled at him again. “May I make it up to you by taking you out on another date?”

Jackson grinned at her. “That would be nice…though I’ll pay. I owe you an apology, also.” He reached over and deleted the video from Mark’s flash drive. 

That evening, they went out to dinner and a movie, then she surprised him but inviting him in to stay the night. 

***

The next day, Bam Bam and Zico had a rap battle, since Zico’s voice was back to normal. Though it was a good battle, Zico was faster and won easily. Everyone was happy to have him back. 

Afterward, Jihye challenged Jackson to a dance battle. He had never seen her dance like that, and was too busy staring at her to pay attention to the battle itself, so she easily won. He then invited her to dance with him, and she showed him all the moves she used with the other guy, grinding her body into him in a very sensual manner. He was pretty sure he would be going to her place again that night.