|The Snowy Wish| ~ For dazzling27

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

Happy really late birthday unnie! D:

So sorry for this REALLY LATE birthday gift! D:
~~~

A girl sat around a small cute café waiting for her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, Hee Chul, the most handsome boy around town recently purpose to her. No not marriage, just too finally kick things up a notch, you know boyfriend–girlfriend stage. She sat around waiting happily and patiently for the boy. She glanced at the clock to see that she was 20 minutes too early. 

The girl, Nica, sighed in failure; she was there too early! But it wasn’t her fault that she hasn’t gotten to see her lover in week. She puffed out her cheeks and twiddled her fingers together. Of course she was happily to see Hee Chul but she was also happy because today was her birthday.

She sat in her seat and wondered what Hee Chul might have gotten her. Maybe a romantic walk through the park or maybe they’ll go out for dinner. She danced in her seat as she continued thinking of what Hee Chul might do. 

Suddenly the door chimes went off and Nica glanced over to seeing Hee Chul standing in the door way with his hands behind his back. Nica waved her hand to catch Hee Chul’s attention. Hee Chul looked over and smiled at the girl. She giggled and smiled brightly at the boy. He walked on over to her and took a seat in front of her. Nica smiled and felt her cheeks flushed and she giggled slightly.

“Happy birthday honey~,” Hee Chul sang while pulling a lavender rose along with a card. Nica looked at her lover and felt her heart leaped for joy each time. Nica got up and launched her body onto Hee Chul. “Thank you so much oppa!” She said while embracing Hee Chul. Hee Chul chuckled and took Nica’s hand.

“Anything for you dear,” Nica blushed deeply as Hee Chul took the girl that he loved the most out of the café. The two walked in silence, enjoying the feelings around them. Nica walked and looked at the note that was attached to the rose.

‘True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day I met you.

I love you Vianica <3’

Nica’s heart skipped so many beats when she read that line. Now she can’t seem to stop reading it over and over while looking at boy in front of her. She felt as though, she finally found her one true love. Her heart belonged to this boy, this boy that didn’t care about appearance. He only cared for the girl that was inside, the one that was hiding away from everything. She was glad that Hee Chul found her. Loved her, cared for her and never let her slip away. She looked at Hee Chul and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Hee Chul was a bit taken back, he looked at the girl that was grinning and blushing deeply.

“What was that Nica?” Hee Chul asked and she blushed deeply. She held onto her heart and looked at the boy in front of her.

“Thank you for everything Hee Chul,” She began while tears fell down her cheeks. “Thank you for loving me and caring for me,” Hee Chul looked at her and stopped in the middle of the walk way. He stared at her and softly brushed his fingers against her cheeks, wiping away the tears that were created.

“Nica,” Hee Chul began while grabbing her chin and pulling her up and capturing her lips with his. Nica’s eyes widen and it was as if time froze for the both of them. It felt like it was only the two of them left standing on earth. Everything else around them froze, stood still, this was their special limelight.

Hee Chul looked at the younger girl and smiled at how cute she was. She was still shock with tear filled eyes. He let go of her and brushed away the missed tears.

“Nica, I love you. I love you for who you are,” Hee Chul said while kissing her forehead. Nica had pink cheeks. “You are the reason why I wake up in the morning. Why my life is still going, plus you make me comfortable around you…” Hee Chul confessed while Nica smiled her sweet innocent smile.

“Hee Chul…I love you too.” Nica said while hugging her lover tightly and never letting go.

“Happy birthday Nica,” He said while smiling at her and holding her tightly.

Nica smiled and nuzzled her head into his warm chest. She looked up at the sky and saw white snowflakes falling down. ‘I wish that I could be with Hee Chul Kim forever and ever,’ she thought and wished long and hard. ‘Please don’t take him away from me…’

~~~

I'm so sorry unnie!

Please enjoy that cute picture that I found on photobucket~

D: