|Kiss? Kiss!| ~ For VioletClouds

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

 

Ah Yeon + Zelo = <3

---

A tall curly haired boy roamed around the jewelry shop for quite a long time now. All of the workers stood back and just watched as he hopped around the shop. Finally making his selection, he peer his eyes at the shiny object that was cased in by glass. His head shot up and he looked at the sales woman standing in front of him.

“How much would that ring cost?” The boy questioned. He leaned up against the glass case and pointed towards the item he was looking at. The woman grabbed the tiny box with the ring that the boy wanted and showed him the ring. The sale’s woman showed the boy the price tag and his eyes widen. The lady saw his expression and she suddenly chuckled.

“It might cost a lot but I think I would be able to give you a discount,” The woman reassured the boy which caused the boy’s eyes to shine.

“That would be great, I’ll take it!” The boy chirped out happily.

---

“Now walk forward okay?” A voice instructed the girl. The boy covered the girl’s eyes with his hands. He led the girl towards the surprise.

“Heehee, where are you taking me Zelo?” The girl laughed out lightly while following her boyfriend’s orders.

“Just a little further,” Zelo chuckled quietly.

“But where are we going?” The curious girl continued questioning.

“We’re almost there Ah Yeon,” Zelo said while smiling.

“That’s what you said the last five couple of steps,” Ah Yeon mumbled while pouting. Zelo heard the girl and laughed.

“I promise, we are close,” Zelo spoke again.

“Hmph, this better be something good Zelo,” Ah Yeon smiled.

“It will!” Zelo happily said.

Zelo led the girl up the stairs and stopped in front of the house. Zelo took his hands off of the girl’s eyes.

“No peeking! Wait for me,” Zelo said while Ah Yeon nodded her head in understanding.

He scooted in front of the girl and opened up the door. He took a peek inside to seeing the group of friends that had been there waiting patiently. Zelo held a finger up to his lips and turned back to Ah Yeon. Ah Yeon was standing there waiting for Zelo.

“Zelo? Where are you?” Ah Yeon asked while pouting. Zelo took Ah Yeon’s hands and led her inside the house.

“Ah Yeon, you may open your eyes,” With those words being said, Ah Yeon’s eyes fluttered open and then she saw all of her and Zelo’s friends. Party poppers were shooting in all directions and everyone began singing ‘Happy Birthday’. Ah Yeon’s smile grew bigger and bigger each second.

Yong Guk came out of nowhere with a birthday cake filled with candles lit up. Zelo stood beside Ah Yeon and clapped his hands along with the tune. Ah Yeon looked around at everyone and blew out the candles. This caused the group of friends to clap loudly.

“Thank you everyone!” Ah Yeon thanked the bunch of friends.

“You should really thank your boyfriend - he’s the one that did everything,” Dae Hyun pointed out. Ah Yeon looked over at Zelo who was looking away. Ah Yeon laughed lightly at his actions.

---

“Thank you for coming!” Ah Yeon waved as everyone left to go home. The birthday party was over and everyone departed. When Ah Yeon turned around, she came face to face with her one and only boyfriend. Zelo stood at the door with his hands tucked in his pants pocket.

“Ah Yeon,” Zelo began while Ah Yeon stared at him. There was a moment of silence between the couple. Zelo stepped closer to the girl and Ah Yeon froze in her spot. Zelo took the girl’s hands into his and didn’t let go.

“Happy Birthday Ah Yeon,” Zelo whispered while slipping an item into her finger. As the mystery item tingled when it was slipped on, Ah Yeon’s eyes lowered to her hand. She looked down and saw a beautiful ring upon her finger. She darted her eyes back towards the taller boy.

“Ze...” Before she could finish saying her boyfriend’s name, Zelo bent down and took her lips into his. Ah Yeon’s eyes widen at the sudden impact but slowly her eyes shut. Zelo pulled Ah Yeon’s body closer to his and held her. Ah Yeon wrapped her arms around Zelo’s neck.

Thank you Zelo,”

Anytime babe,”

---

Seunii's Love Letters: 

This is Ah Yeon's Birthday Gift from Zelo.