|You're My Noona|

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

d3XtUDAhxZ4bUbkLQLOtaaToTWguHqO6gvhERR4E

“Just go talk to her.”

“I can’t-”

“And why not?!”

“Because…I’m too shy.”

“You are such a wuss. Watch and learn from the ma-”

“Noona!” A boy with baggy exercise clothes entered the shop with a glee expression. The cashier looked up and beamed at the new customer that had entered.

The girl waved a hand towards him. “Heh, Jung Kook-ah, welcome – here is the usual.” The girl grabbed the plate from behind her and placed it on the table. The younger boy smiled at her and saw on the plate was a batch of freshly baked cookies.

“Thanks noona!” Jung Kook saw the girl let out a chuckle and walked off to serve other customers.

“Yah, Jung Kook – are you close to that pretty noona waitress?” Ren questioned the boy who was munching on his sweet treats.

Jung Kook raised an eyebrow at the group of boys. “Hm? Kyu Ri noona? Yeah, what about her?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Aish, Min Hyun here won’t confess to her.” Maru rolled his eyes.

Upon hearing what his friend just said, he chortled to himself. “Yah, Min Hyun – don’t do it.” Jung Kook chuckled.

“Ah? Why not?” Kwang Min questioned the boy who was staring at the waitress. All of the boys looked and watched as the older girl walked back and forth – doing her job as a server.

Jung Kook was close to taking a bite until he stopped mid-way and said, “Because Kyu Ri noona belongs to me.”

The group of friends nearly fell over. Ren suddenly blurted out, “Bwoh?! Liar!” Min Hyun was in shock when he heard what his friend had just said.

“I’m not lying.” Jung Kook smirked at the group of boys. The boys all were still in the state of shock. Jung Kook remained cool and continued eating his cookies.

“Jung Kook-ah, how are the cookies?” Kyu Ri walked over to the younger boy and smiled. She held a plate of brownies and didn’t seem faze to the boys who were still gasping.

“Yummy as ever noona~” Jung Kook grinned as the older girl reached out with a napkin. She brushed the fabric against the boy’s cheeks and smiled at him.

“I’m glad then boyfriend.” Kyu Ri said clearly for the group of boys to hear. Jung Kook’s cheeks flushed pink as soon as those words flew out of her lips.

Jung Kook stared at her as she leaned down to kiss him lightly on the cheek. “Wait for me after work?” She asked the surprised young boy. Without saying anything, he just nodded his head. Kyu Ri chuckles and winked at him as she walked away.

“I’m so jealous of you”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were dating her?”

“Lucky!”

“Well…that’s because she’s my noona.”

---

This one was a drabble. A short one....very...short. xD

...yet, it doesn't make sense.

POOF. Oh well~