|Will You Marry Me? | ~ For Lollipoppies

Sweet Desire's Treats | Batch no. 1 Closed | | Hiring |

For Lollipoppies <3~
Hye Min + Su Ho = <3

­---

“And so then Tao ended up going to the mall in his pink pajamas,” Chen told the story to his friends. Everyone cracked up laughing while the victim, Tao was blushing like a tomato.

Su Ho laughed lightly while looking around the mall to seeing his best friend, Kris was chatting with his girlfriend yet also his own friend Hye Min. Su Ho watched from a far to seeing Hye Min’s body slowly trembling.

“What’s going on over there?” Baek Hyun asked curiously towards Su Ho. Even Su Ho didn’t know the answer to that question.

“Fine! If you don’t want to be with me anymore then let’s just break up!” Hye Min’s cracked voice echoed throughout the area. Everyone in the group hushed as they watched Hye Min stormed out of the mall.

As Su Ho watched his very own crush exited the scene. He turned his attention back over to Kris, who had his hands in his pocket, walking casually over to the group. Su Ho felt his heart ache at the fact that Kris was so unfazed about this.

When Kai was about to question, Su Ho beat him to it. “Why would you something like that?! How could you break up with Hye Min?” Su Ho demanded while looking at Kris with hurt filled eyes.

Kris looked at him seriously and blinked at him. When Kris didn’t answer Su Ho clenched his fists and tried to hold back a punch. He didn’t want to start a fight with his friend at the moment.

“Are you really asking me that Su Ho?” Kris asked while lips curled up.

“Why are you so happy about this?” Su Ho responded.

“Hmph, you like Hye Min,” Kris smiled at him.

“Th-That’s ridiculous, I-I don’t like her,” Su Ho tried to deny it but it failed.

“Don’t deny the fact that you like her. No, there is a possibility that you are even in love with her,” Kris spoke the truth.

“I have to admit Su Ho - it does seem like you really like Hye Min,” Xiu Min said while smiling. Su Ho glanced around to seeing everyone was on Kris’s side in this situation.

“I can tell you’re mad but Su Ho-” Kris began while Su Ho looked towards his best friend. “I broke up with Hye Min for you. You seem suited to be the perfect man for Hye Min. I can tell you love her more than me,” Kris continued while smiling at Su Ho.

“I know that you won’t disappoint me in cherishing her,” Su Ho’s anger dissolved into thin air when he heard Kris’s explanation. He couldn’t be angry at Kris for him giving up Hye Min for him.

“Kris...” Su Ho began but Kris shook his head.

“Go after her. You still have time to tell her that you love her,” Kris shouted while smiling.

“Thank you Kris,” Su Ho thanked his friend with a grin.

“Eh, what are friends for?” Kris smiled at him. When Su Ho turned away to go after Hye Min, Kris grabbed his shoulder and handed him a little black box. Su Ho was about to ask but Kris shoved him off. “Use that ring to purpose to Hye Min! You can thank me for it later!” Kris shouted towards Su Ho.

Su Ho stumbled on out of the mall to a light shower of rain. Su Ho shielded his eyes and searched around for the petite Hye Min. He looked around the area and ran off to the right. He searched high and low for the missing girl.

“Hye Min!” Su Ho shouted as he ran down the side walk. He glanced around the playground and then saw a small figure standing on top of the jungle gym. He looked carefully and immediately recognized the girl.

“Hye Min!” Su Ho screamed towards the girl. He rushed over to the playground and saw that she is soaking wet. “Hye Min...” He called out. Su Ho saw that she was shivering from the coldness.

“S-Su Ho,” Hye Min whispered to him. He climbed towards her and pulled off his jacket. He began covering the both of them. Hye Min looked at him as her lips trembled.

“What are you doing here?” Hye Min asked.

“I was looking for you,” Su Ho answered with a soft smile.

“And Kris wasn’t...” Hye Min murmured.

“Hye Min,” Su Ho looked at her sadly.

“I had a feeling that Kris didn’t like me anymore...” Hye Min muttered out.

“Don’t say that,” Su Ho frowned.

“I’m ugly, that’s why he doesn’t want me anymore,” Hye Min shook her head.

“Hye Min, don’t speak like that,” Su Ho spoke again.

“I’m not pretty enough to be with him...” Hye Min sniffled until suddenly the next thing that Hye Min knew, the jacket went flying off. It wasn’t covering them anymore.

In a quick movement, Hye Min could feel something holding her waist. Immediately she knew it was Su Ho’s doing, it was Su Ho’s arms. Her body was pressed up against Su Ho’s body. Su Ho brushed Hye Min’s hair out of her face and pulled her chin towards him. Hye Min couldn’t even think anymore, she was baffled. Su Ho pressed his lips softly onto Hye Min’s.

Su Ho and Hye Min stood there for what seemed like forever. They could feel the droplets of rain trickling down upon them. Su Ho pulled away and Hye Min’s eyes fluttered open. She looked at the man in front of him and touched her lips with her fingers.

“Su Ho...” Su Ho shook his head and looked at the girl in front of him.

“I’m sorry Hye Min but...don’t treat yourself that way. You are beautiful and amazing, just the way you are,” Hye Min looked at him and felt her heart racing.

“I’m sorry for not coming clean and telling you this but,” Su Ho began while taking out the little box that Kris had given to him. “I love you Hye Min,” Su Ho confessed to her.

“Su Ho...” Hye Min gasped while smiling. Su Ho knelt down to the ground and held up the ring.

“It may seem a bit quick but will you marry me?” Hye Min looked at him and looked at the ring.

“You...you love me?” Hye Min asked while Su Ho nodded.

“Ever since the day that Xiu Min introduced me to you Hye Min,” Hye Min gasped and didn’t know.

“Th-that’s three years ago, why didn’t you say anything?” Hye Min looked at him.

“I was scared that you wouldn’t like me back. Plus when I was about to confess to you, you told me that you started dating Kris...” Su Ho shyly said while Hye Min awed.

“Oh Su Ho...” Hye Min wrapped her arms around Su Ho and hugged him tightly. “Su Ho, I always did have feelings for you too,” Hye Min confessed.

“You did?” Su Ho asked curiously.

“Mmm, yes I did,” Hye Min nodded.

“So...will you marry me?” Su Ho asked again.

“Yes, yes Su Ho - I will marry you,” Hye Min giggled out.

---

What happens after that I will let your minds roam for the answer - ;D