Flower

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This chapter song: Astrid S - Breathe)

<><><><>

      I was changing my clothes after finishing the photoahoot then I heard knocking on the door "Yes" I answered then wore my shirt

     "Your phone is ringing" Yuri said

     I opened the door and she gave me the phone. It was Jo, I answerd him while walking to the car.

     Me: Yes baby boy

    Jo: Finished?

    Me: Just did

   Jo: I made up with Kurt...

    Me: Thanks god you two should never fight

    Jo: So we were thinking since you finished today why dont we me, Kurt, you, and Taeyeon go for lunch tomorrow then maybe go to a club or something to celebrate, Kurt said also to get to know each other.

     Me: Yeah...yeah sure

    Jo: Really?

     Me: Yeah of course why not

    Jo: Good...lovely I'll let them know, see you tomorrow bye bye

    Me: See you

 

   "" I hang up

   "What's up?" Yuri parked infront of our apartment.

   "Jo asked me to go have lunch tomorrow"

   She looked at me "So what's up with that?"

   "With him, Kurt and that Kim Taeyeon" I said frustrated

   "Still don't get what's wrong with it" she said clueless.

   "Ughhhh" I opened the door and walked to the apartment.

   Yuri followed me "So you telling me that you are anxious because you will have lunch with Kurt and that cutey pie" she said while closing the door

   I looked at her confused...cutey pie??

   "Okay it seems like it's all because of the cutey pie, Kurt has nothing to do with it" she walked toward me "You don't like her?" Yuri asked,

   She said it and I felt my heart beating fast...no how can I not like her. I can't make her think that. "Here it comes..." I stood infront of her "I think I like that cutey pie" I said it, and my body started sweating, my temperature is high as hell, I just want to hit my heart to make it stop beating. I waited for her to answer

   "Who doesn't" she just said that...simply

   "No" I yelled "I like her like... like her"

   "I'm sorry what?" Yuri put her phone down and looked at me.

  I sat on the soffa, I needed to sit or I'm gonna faint any second. "I sleep, I think about her, I wake up I think about her, she is making me lose my mind. She made me start talking to myself and when I see her walking towards me I start walking like a crazy person. I take her out of my heart, I see her infront of me and I end up watching her and daydreaming. Like I beg you just let me know what she's doing to me, she didn't leave brain inside my head, she's taking over my heart, she's destroying me and I'm not able to sleep because of her. Every single time she walks beside me I feel the heat all over my body, my blood rush to my head, and I can make a concert from my heart beat...yeah this is how loud" I said all that damn me...Tiffany the is happening to you.

  I stood up without looking at her "I'll go to bed" I said but she held my arm

  "What's happening? Talk to me"

  "Nothing, I just really wanna go to sleep it's getting late" I myself don't know what's happening to me. Where all this came from.

 

~~~~~

 

   I woke up and the sun was shinning all over the room, "God Yuri and her obsession with opening the curtains" I covered my head with the blanket. I want to sleep more but i can't shake the idea that I'm having lunch with her and Kurt of course. I kind of wish it is just me and her but that would make me nervous as hell and probably awkward from my side of course, she would only sit there quiet saying nothing.

   Yuri entered the room "Cutey pie is calling"

   My heart dropped and I immediately moved the blanket to look at her "What???"

   She walked to me "Just kidding it's Jo" she said and I felt let down 

   "I'll kick you" I took the phone

 

   Jo: I want tell you something but don't kill me.

    Me: What's up? You are scaring me

   Jo: Me and Kurt we won't be able to make it to lunch, this wedding thing came up and we have to go meet up with the hall owners.

   Me: It's okay, we will leave to another day

   Jo: No no, you and Taeyeon should go, me and Kurt we will see you after the meeting to go have drink , also we already paid for the booking so you two should go

   Me: What if Taeyeon doesn't want?

   Jo: Kurt called her she said okay, so you can't say no anymore, go have fun. I have to go now see you later today bye bye love you.

 

    Damn, I shouldn't've thought about it early. I through the phone on the bed beside me then looked at Yuri "No" I told her, and she looked at me confused. "I hate when I feel things, before I know the feelings. How am I supposed to operate if I'm just tossed around by fate like this?"

    "What's going on i can't keep up with you anymore" Yuri sat beside me

    "I can't go for lunch only with her" I sat on the edge of my bed "Jo and Kurt won't be able to come and she said yes for us to have lunch together"

    "That's good then it's a date" Yuri said giggling, I looked at her nervously. She held my hand and told me "But seriously, you like her maybe that's an opportunity for you to get to know each other, and for you to let her see the very beautiful human you are"

    I just thinking about that made me more nervous, "But Yuri..." I turned to look at her "What if I did that and we started to talk, what if she thinks that I talk too fast? Or what if she starts asking me questions about myself, before I've decided that, she can ask me questions about myself?"

    She put her hand on my shoulder "Calm down"

    "But what if she made me sit too close to her? what if when she sees me like this, what if she doesn't like it? What if she runs the other way? What happens then? Or when she knows me, she's only disappointed and she hates me? That if she doesn't already do. But what if I give myself away, to only get it given back? You know that can't live with that."

   Yuri smiled "You're stressing out, relax, and stop being selfless. What if she was the one that is not trustworthy, what if you were the one that ends up not liking her when you get to know her. What if she doesn't like pink, we all know how much you like pink"

    "Oh my god she could be criminal, some sort of psychopath who escaped from an institution then became a model, or she could have masterminded some way to find me, Or she could be colorblind how unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter