Deserve Better

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Chapter song: Arash Ft. Helena - Dooset Daram) 

 

    I walked around the empty garden at the back of the building, I looked up to the empty sky. And whispered to whoever is there, “I know my problem is how all my concern is her and I know that my sin is my love for her but if I have a chance I’ll hide her in my eyes and I’ll stay up all not for her to sleep. My heart have so much love for her and my eyes are full of words but she don’t ask, she doesn’t care about any of that. She’s lost and wondering in her own ways, living the way she wants, and over all that I’m not complaining because I know I can’t stop loving her.” 

 

   I heard steps and loud noses, I turned to look and saw all the guests walking to finish the party outside; so I took steps back and walked in to stay away from them. As I passed between the long walls the hallway got emptier and the more I felt relaxed. 

 

   “You know that the song is about me” 

 

   I froze in my place 

 

   “I hope you didn’t think that it is about you because you don’t have a chance” 

 

  I turned “beg your pardon?”

 

  “I think you heard me pretty well” Eva said walking towards me. I didn’t answer her, 

  “Its all about me, everything she does is about me” she said 

  I ignored her and turned to walk away 

  “It’s just a matter of time till we get back to each other,” she followed me and I kept walking, ignoring her 

  “No matter how hard you will try I will still be the best she will ever have,” 

   She is just trying to stand on my nerve 

   “You know that whatever you say and do to make her like you, well she will never, her heart belongs to me and there will never be any substitute.” 

  I stopped and I felt her presence behind me, don’t get angry she is trying, don’t feel hopeless you are not desperate. I’ll be okay. Don’t think of her, don’t remember what she said. She means nothing to you...

  “She might treat you in a nice way and she might say beautiful things to you but that doesn’t mean you mean anything to her that doesn’t mean she likes you, and because she makes you feel like you are flying doesn’t mean she have anything for you, don’t ever think she will return the same feelings you have for her; I own her love and I own her emotions, you will always be a substitute and there will never be a substitute for me” 

   Numbness clouded my eyes, and thunder was inside my head. Anger coursing through my blood and my whole body. My heart is tormented, spasmed and scorched. Shame infiltrate my bones. And her words twisted me blind. 

   “Cut it out...” 

   “That’s the truth, Babe tell her...that you are only for me” 

   “I’m nobody’s and I told you to cut it” 

 

   I closed my eyes and opened them to see her. I held my body up and walked towards the girl that suddenly was in front of me.

  “I deserve more...it’s too much of you. I deserve more” uncontrollably my voice rose “I deserve love and affection. I deserve to be loved passionately” I pointed my finger at her “I let you come close to me, I let you hurt me in every way you wanted and you were very small that you enjoyed it. I just wished for you to treat me the way I treated you just for one time then I realized I was delusional and nobody understood me. There are millions like you. I will leave and I swear I will not give a , I will not feel the slightest of pain. Every day I spend around you, your place in my heart gets lower and my feelings for you disappear.” 

   “Tiffany...” Kurt tried to stop me,

   “You are emotionless like a bloody statue. You are nothing but a name that’s worthless to be mentioned, I was a lucky shot that came to you but your cold, empty heart is ed up” I pushed Kurt aside, and walked passed her not giving  a damn.

   I walked out and started partying with the rest of the guests. A drink kept coming and going till I felt my balance is off. I blinked couple of times to see where I should put my feet and where to go. Spinning sensation hit me heavily and I couldn’t stand anymore. My eyes closed alone and my dreams were pitch black. 

 

 

   I opened my eyes to loud shouting 

   “YOU ARE DRUNK,” I saw Yuri in front of me, I looked around and I was home. 

   “Why the hell are you drunk ?” She said 

   Tried to stand up but no I’m wasted, I looked up at Yuri “They said to see love you have to be drunk ?”

   “What the ?”

    I called “LOVE?!!!!!!!”

    I laid my heavy body on the floor “Love please take me and don’t return me, take me to the person I love. Please love take me. I don’t want to ever see anybody else but her. I’m her prisoner and I have nothing to talk about but her” I talked to Love Like it’s a human 

  I looked at Yuri “Her Love is taking all my life and that’s not a way to live” I started drunkly crying “ Please take me and make her hold my hand and never leave me and never break me.” 

  I wiped my tears to cry more “Love do you know what I want? I want to take her and not let any human being see her, I want her to become mine. I want her love and I want to be on her mind and I want to continue my life with her beside me” I put my hands on my eyes and continued crying 

  Yuri sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter