Ink On Her Body

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter song: Zayn - Dusk Till Dark)

<><><><>

     "Okay we will take 30 minutes break then we will move on to the next set" Jay said looking through the pictures on his camera.

      I made sure not to take my hands away till the assistant came and gave Taeyeon robe.

      "Give it to her" Taeyeon told the lady then walked away from my arms, she took her shirt and wore it.

      I looked at the assistant who was waiting for me to take it "Thank you" I thanked her then wore the robe.

      Yuri held my arm "Let's take you to eat something" she walked me to the models resting room.

 

      Yuri went to get me something to eat and i entered the room. It was quiet with only Taeyeon there. She was sitting on the black soffa with her legs and arms crossed, her eyes shut and her head leaning on the soffa's back. I sat on the table's chair slowly trying not to make any noise.

     I won't lie I kept looking at her sleeping till Yuri came with the food. "Shhhh" I put my index finger on my lips, pointing Yuri not to make noise. She looked at Taeyeon then put the food on the table and sat on the chair beaide me.

     "She doesn't want to eat?" Yuri whispered.

     "I dont know" I answered her then suddenly Taeyeon's phone rang she immediately woke up and answered as if she was waiting for this call forever.

      "Yes baby girl" she answered the phone. Yuri looked at me and i looked back at her.

      "No no I wasn't sleeping I'm wide awake" she said rubbing her forehead "Anyway did you eat?......Don't worry about me I ate already... Tell me what did they make you?... Was it yummy?" what a liar.

      After talking for a while about food "Yes of course I'm coming today.....No I dont have work...I swear...okay see you at nine...bye bye love" she put the phone down, and her eyes met mine. She laid back and continued her nap.

     "Girlfriend?" Yuri whispered

     I left my shoulders " I dont know" I just felt like something pulled me down and I no longer in the mood for anything.

    After the 30 minutes passed or so; one of the assistants came in and said that we should go to the dressing room to change. I went there and Taeyeon followed me.

     "You two come sit here" the dresser made us sit beside each other on the soffa. "Let's have fun with lingeries" She yelled then pointed at Taeyeon "Kim you too quiet but I bet with my entire life that you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter