Craziness

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Chapter song: Little Mix - More than Words) 

 

I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth; getting ready to go to bed when i heard a knock on the door. 

   “Come in” I said and Taeyeon opened the door then walked in. She made herself comfortable in my room and took a seat on the corner of the bed. 

   “why Serenity?” She looked at me “I mean why did you name her that?” She said 

   I went to sit beside her, it took me a minute to collect my thoughts before saying, “because that was the only thing I was looking for in my life and I wasn’t able to find it till I had her” I said and she turned to face me, “through all the hard time I wasn’t able to endure it, I needed peace and I wasn’t able to find it in anybody or any thing but her...the moment  I saw her face, I felt like nothing matters anymore. I found my peace and I found my life” I said smiling 

   She kept a serious face “Excuse me to say that but if she is that to you then why she’s not with you? You have an angel out there and you are not keeping her beside you?” She asked 

   I painfully giggled, “I tried...” I looked down to my tip toes “I tried and I tried but every side of my life pushed me...I had no backing, nobody to hold me. If anybody knew they would never keep it a secret, I never trusted anybody...” I took a deep breath before continuing “When I ran to my family and they found out I was pregnant...they wanted me to...abort the baby...but my soul was attached to her, so I couldn’t. They didn’t want me, they disowned me and I knew if the world found out that I was pregnant I would lose my job...that’s why I had to let her go...to let her live away from me, hopefully one day I will be able to keep her beside me, that’s the only reason I’m alive and I fight every single day of my life”

    I looked at her and she was looking on the floor and she stayed quiet after listening to my story. I didn’t like the feeling of the atmosphere that was built, so I changed the subject with a light tone “So your tattoo, when I saw it, it reminded me of her that’s why I ran away” I said Touching the tattoo on the back of her arm. 

   She looked at me, and smiled a very smooth, sweet smile “You ran away because of the tattoo or because of me?” She said looking me in the eyes with the smile covering her face 

   I hit her shoulder and said “Because of the tattoo” 

   She giggled “okay” then put the smile slowly down of her face “Actually” She said “I told you before that Serenity was something I was looking for before my mother death and after her death then I found it within myself...” 

   I tilted my head looking at her, “Yeah!” 

   “I lied” she said looking at me 

   I was confused “Then tell me the truth”

   “Serenity is something I was looking for in my mother but I was not able to find it...I didn’t find it within myself, It was just there after her death. It’s like she left it for me before she dies” she shrugged “The feeling was just there, when she left the world...Serenity fill me, and till today I don’t know where I got that feeling from” 

   I nodded then put my arm around her. 

 

 

 

 

   I didn’t know what time I woke up, but the sun light was already covering the room and the quietness of the human beside me was deadly. I turned to look at her and her puffy eyes were still close then ever so gently I moved her hair away from her face, and kept looking at her, from the perfect lines of her eyebrows to her flawless lashes, down to the tip of her nose... I don’t know if I’m allowed or I’m creepy if I spaced out on her lips but I did, I did and I don’t know for how long I did, but I looked away when I felt myself biting my own lips. I looked away and pulled myself out of the bed. 

  I knew I woke her up when I did but i didn’t turn to look at her and I kept walking out of the room. 

 

And before I be able to pure a glass of water; I saw her standing infront of me in my old pajamas she took from my closet.

   “can I drive you somewhere?” She asked 

   I looked at her surprised by her question in this early morning, “ Yeah sure...I guess” I said 

   “Great”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter