Don't Judge

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter song: Nina Nesbitt - Chewing gum)

<><><><><>     

     I was out of words, I felt the tears on my face and I felt the pain. She looks powerful and strong like she got the hold of her life, like her life is complete but she just isn't perfect, and I somehow know that feeling when you lose everything... but to me it was always hard to pretend like its all OK, or act strong and confident like her. What's that super power she has for her to be able to control it all and continue even after all that happened to her? I've never ever thought of what's maybe inside her head, or what kind of pain she's going through... when I see her standing with her head high I just envy her. I've never looked in her eyes and saw weakness it's always confident and power.

     "I wasn't judging, I just didn't know" Jo said trying to explain himself.

     "It's better to say nothing when you don't know anything, it's just that simple"

      I left them arguing, and I went to look for her. The hall was too big for me to find her easily. I looked in the bathrooms, bar, dance floor I looked everywhere but she wasn't there. Maybe she left.

      I saw the door to the balcony open so I walked there. It was a little bit dark but I can see the moonlight. I took couple of steps; looking around, then I kind of heard Taeyeon's voice coming from the left side of the balcony, so I walked closer.

     Again I over heard Taeyeon saying "It was just a game and you were very good at it" she wasn't alone, so I stood in my place.

     "Taeyeon just let me explain" That's Diva's voice!!

     "Just leave, go you are good at that too"

     I couldn't help myself so I turned to the left and saw Diva standing in front of me. she was leaving. She looked at me from head to toe then looked at Taeyeon who was leaning on the balcony glass balustrade giving us her back. Diva looked at me again then just walked pass me without saying a word, it's not like I'm expecting her to.

    I walked to Taeyeon and stood beside her "Hi!" I stupidly said looking at the view in front of us.

    She turned her face and looked at me with her lefe eyebrow raised. I moved my gaze to her and somehow she has the same face expression she had in the car that day and it made my whole body tense up and I can feel the tension inside me. I had to stop it, so I asked her "What?"

     She straightened her body while shaking her head "Nothing, I just wanted to say that you look beautiful....perfect" she said that all of a sudden for no reason and I felt like my mind just melted inside my skull and now fishes are swimming inside it because I literally can't think of anything, so I just giggled then took step back

     "Believe me, you should never put perfect and me in the same sentence" I felt drunk!? Dizzy?! I don't know, I felt like in any second I might stumble and fall on her, "But thank you" I took another step back just to make sure I won't actually fall on her.

     She kept looking at me then smiled showing her dazzling white teeth. I smiled back then said "I have to go back to Jo, he's waiting for me"

     She crossed her arms "I bet he is"

     I nodded then walked as fast as possible inside again.

    I went to the table and sat down, Kurt and Jo looked at me "Are you okay?" they both asked

     "Yeah of course" I said

     They nodded then looked away in a different direction.

     I looked at them "Did you two fight?"

     "Let's not talk about it" they both fired at me. But then Jo whispered to me "Just a stupid fight, don't mind it" he said

     After couple of minutes, I saw Taeyeon walking towards our table, and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter