Ease up

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter song: Vanotek Ft. Minelli - My Mind)

<><><><>

 

     One of the staff came and put the light exposure meter in front of my face to measure the amount of light falling on us.

     "Ms. Kim I want you to open your legs a bit more, and you Tiffany I want you to give us your back then stand in front of Ms. Kim and put her right leg between yours" he stated and the blonde girl did what he said. I stood in front of her and opened my legs a bit to make hers between mine. Her face is literally in front of my right thigh. And I can feel her silky hair on me leg.

      "Ms. Kim stay the way you are but Tiffany I want you to move closer"

      I did what he told me, I moved closer to her; I thought the chair was a bit far but it wasn't so my knee hit the chair hard, I was about to fall but then I felt a soft hand on my left thigh and on the knee I hit. I put my right hand on her shoulder to hold myself. I moved my hair away and looked down at her to say thank you but she was looking at me and she was so close, too close.

      "WAIT" the photographer yelled, I was about to look at him "DON'T MOVE" he yelled again "Don't move stay the way you're" I heard his camera clicking so fast, like he's taking seven to ten pictures per second. I looked at her again and she was looking at me without expression and without moving.

      "Okay that's good super good," he put his camera down looking at the pictures "That was amazingly unexpected"

      She took her hands away then shifted in her seat. She fixed her hair to make sure her chest is still covered. I stood up right and suddenly I remembered that I moved my arm and my chest is no longer covered. I fast moved my arm to cover them. Oh my God she saw my s she definitely saw them. I was so in front of her oh my god.

     "Are you okay Tiffany?" Yuri came to me. I nodded to her yes but noooo I'm not okay.

      "Okay Tiffany I want you to just sit down on Ms. Kim's leg between yours and put your right hand around her neck and held the back of her head" I sat on her leg and now my face is beside hers. I moved my hand to her and held the back of her neck. "Ms. Kim please put your right arm around Tiffany's waist and held her right thigh with your left hand," I felt her cold arm wrap around my waist and her hand crawl to my thigh. My body stiffened and constricted agains hers

      "Ease up" she whispered, still looking at the photographer who was talking pictures of ever slight move we make.

      "Tiffany move closer please and I want you to look back over your shoulder" I couldn't move my body it was frozen under her hands spell. She drew her hand down and pulled me closer to her. I had to look over my shoulder so fast or our faces would've touched. I can feel her breath against my neck. The camera clicking became faster and so my heart beats. Uncontrollably I slightly gasped. Suddenly I no longer can feel her touch, her hands were there but not touching me like there are inches between them and my body. She heard me?

      I felt her head moving up to my ear "You don't have to worry, I have nothing for straight girls'" she whispered and my body urgently stood up. She rose her eyebrow looking at me, with her arms still in the same position but this time she's holding the air. 

     The photographer looked at me "Is everything alright?" but I could still hear his camera clicking he was still taking pictures.

      I wanted to look away, but couldn't. She held me somehow, like there's some kind of spellbound in her eyes. You know that hypnotic vibe all gay people have...yeah

     Yuri walked to me "Something is wrong?"

     "Yeah, I can't do this" I finally turned to look at Yuri

     "Sorry Jay can we take a break?" Yuri asked and Jay nodded "Yeah ofc" he put his camera down. She took me aside "What's wrong?"

      "I just don't feel good" I was literally having panic attack, my stomach was suffering major eruptions.

 

     "Okay I had enough" the blonde girl stood up. Me and Yuri turned to look at her, "I honestly didn't know I was going to work with a very spoiled homophobic who will take 4 hours to get ready and 20 to do her job" she extended her hand, palm up to take her shirt from the girl beside her. She glanced my way before wearing her shirt. Involuntarily I clenched my fists; I felt indignantly and like I just want to kick her face.

     "Call me when you organize your together. Actually it would be better if you don't call me ever. Will see who needs whom" she took her jacket then walked passed Jay. "And I think I said before I don't work with homophobics" she said then walked out of the set

      My stomach lurched, I feel so angry "Yuri give me the car key please" she looked confusedly at me but then she quietly gave me the key. I changed then walked out from the back door to the parking garage. I sat inside the car feeling literally like . That's my first since a very long time and she just turned it to hell. Who needs whom? Seriously? If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter