Innocent?!?!

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This Chapter Song: Bebe Rexha - Bad )

<><><><>

     "It's the photoshoot day, are you ready" Yuri parked the car aside

      "No, no I'm everything but ready"

      She looked at me "look everything is going to be okay, you will do amazing." She held my hand "Remember you're Tiffany Hwang"

     I nodded "Yes I am"

     She smiled at me "Now get your out and slay" she walked out of the car.

     "By the way why are we here early, like way early" I asked opening the car door then followed her

    "They said they want to talk first so we better get going fast"

     Yuri opened the door for me and I walked in the building. I was so nervous, way nervous to be able to hide it.

     "Hello Ms. Tiffany,"

     I looked at the girl in the blue dress "Hi"

     "Please take a seat and they will be with you in a minute"

     "Sure" I sat on the brown sofa in front of her desk "They are making us wait as if I'm not nervous enough"

      After sitting quietly for a minute or something I saw the man who talked to us couple of weeks ago. I think I read on the paper his name is William or something. He smiled at me but then walked to the girl who was standing with three men and a woman in front of her.

     I looked at her from head to toe, she had a very, very skinny legs and arms, but they are perfect with her body because she isn't that tall, she is short but not too short. She has a blonde hair that's falling on her back perfectly like it is a painting.

      "Calling me an hour before the actually meeting then making me wait double the time for you is totally unacceptable" she said calmly looking at William with her hands locked behind her back, and her back straightened up like she was raised in castle as a royalty.

     "I'm sorry, they had some problems with the set; I had to go and check them myself." William apologized

      "I hope you are because I had to cancel a very important meeting with Nina Ricci for this. And believe me I have very more important places to be than here" she said looking at him

      "We are going now," the lady in blue cut my attention from that girl

      I looked at her surprised "Where?"

      She smiled "We are going to the photoshoot set, we have to start earlier"

      "Ah right yeah sure" I stood up to walk with her.

      William came to me and smiled "Should we go?"

      I nodded "We shall"

 

      The girl was walking in front of me but a bit far and this time she was alone. She opened the door but kept holding it. She glanced back over her shoulder, the way you do when you know someone's watching so I immediately looked away. She kept holding the door till I walked out then she let it go. She side eyed me then walked to the right side while I continued walking straight to the car.

     They took me first to do my makeup and of cours Yuri came with me. I entered the makeup room and the makeup artist was standing in front of a dark blue chair waiting for me. She smiled widely when she saw me and I smiled back as wide as her smile was.

     "Oh my God I can't believe I'm going to do your makeup." She fangirled then looked at the big mirror in front the her "I'm going to do the makeup for Tiffany Hwang can you believe it" she said to herself then looked at me

     I giggled then walked to her "And I honestly can't believe you're going to do my makeup"

     She looked at me blankly "Huh?"

     "I know you, you are Lucy the makeup artist, I saw your work all over the magazines"

     She put her hand on "Oh my God she knows me"

     William walked in "It's not the time for you to fangirl, it's time for you to do her makeup, we don't have time to waste come on"

     I sat on the chair for her to do my makeup. I was so nervous "It feels like the first time" I told Yuri who was reading a book at the back.

     She glanced above the book at me "I know right, it feels the same for me. Like I'm being your manager for the first time. I'm as nervous as you or maybe a little bit but so so nervous"

 

     The other makeup artist entered the room "Oh God" she said then walked to the bag on the chair beside us "Finished?" Lucy asked her

     The other makeup artist shook her head "No, but my God she is so beautiful it's so painful looking at her for too long. I had to stop from time to time so I won't die of her beauty"

      "Making it worst" I whispered "Now I'm even more nervous" I sighed and Lucy noticed me

      "Well to me I don't see anyone more beautiful than Tiffany Hwang" she said grinning

      "Oh yes I waited the whole day to see you" she walked to me "Finally I met you" she shook my hand and I smiled at her

 

     After Lucy finished my makeup I went to the dressing room "Okay the other model is ready it's your turn now" she held my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter