That Girl in That Dress

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This chapter song: Krewella Ft. Yellow Claw - New World)

<><><><>

 

     Yuri entered the car "They put another date for the photo shoot. They said it's okay" she put the seat belt then looked at me "Can you tell me what happened?" She asked

     "Nothing really I just felt sick all of a sudden" I said driving

      She side-eyed me "Sick? All of a sudden? Sure whatever you feel like"

      "I have to go to the pediatrician" I said

      "Today??" Yuri said, and I nodded "Want me to come?" she asked, I looked at her "I know, I know you don't like it when I come, fine just drop me at the house"

     I parked in front of our apartment

     Yuri stood out off the car "By the way you're invited to Zuhair Murad fashion show and the after party on Wednesday, they will send you their dresses line today to choose one of them. Jo is invited too, so he asked if you can be his date?"

     I nodded "Yeah of course"

     "Okay I'll tell him and you don't be late" she said before walking away.


 

~~~~After the Fashion show~~~

     The driver stopped the car in front of the hotel where the after party is taking a place. The guy in black suit opened the door for me and I walked out of the car then locked arms with Jo. We walked on the red carpet then stood behind Zuhair Murad name for them to take pictures. Then they took us to the party hall.

     "So where's the unlucky man?" He hit me softly with his elbow then started looking around for him.

    "You know" he said

    I looked at him "What?"

    "If that is coming with him I'll kill her"

    I laughed so hard "My God" I wiped my tears "Boy he's engaged to you, means he's gay so why bothering, maybe they are just close friends" I hit his arm "Like you and me" he looked at me. "Do you think he will feel jealous of me" I smirked holding his arm tighter

     He pointed at the table on the left side of the hall, then said "There he is, let's go see"

     He was leaning on the table while holding glass of champagne in his hand. He was tall, wearing black suit with bordo colored tie, His hair is dark chocolate brown, which was lustrous and thick. His eyes were deep ocean blue with flecks of light brown. His skin was tanned. He had a well-defined chin and nose. And he was muscular I bet because of all the training he does.

     "Finally, you are here" he said then hugged Jo, I let go of Jo's arm then smiled looking at them.

      Jo looked at me then at Kurt "Tiffany this is Kurt, Kurt this is Tiffany" he said happily

      "I was waiting for this day forever" he hugged me "You have no idea how much I love you" he broke the hug then looked at me "You are my one and only girl crush" he hugged me again but this time it was too tight

     "Okay okay" Jo pulled him away "Slow down with your hetero feelings, boy"

      I giggled and Kurt stood shy beside Jo. They started talking about the wedding preparations and I was extremely happy listening to them talking to me about their plans and how they will make it public later on, but then Kurt stopped talking all of a sudden and looked at the door "She is here" he looked at Jo "Excuse me" he said then took a step away from us and a very wide smile appeared on his face.

    She walked in wearing a perfect bordo dress that sat on her body, with a cut on the side showing her milky white leg every time she takes a step. She was slaying it as if it was just designed for her and only her to wear. Her blonde hair hung up in a ponytail perfectly. She had the kind of face that stopped everyone in their track just to look at her. And she looked like she was used to that, the sudden pause that happens to people when she walks in, or their natural expressions when they look her way. She is so modest and that don't help because it makes everyone fall for her all the more.

      Angrily "It's her, that little....ughhh" he said when he saw her walking to Kurt, but then angre rose in him even more when she placed small, little kiss on Kurt's lips then hugged him. "I'm going to kill someone today" Jo said and was about to walk to them.

     I held his arm and pulled him back. I was shocked to but I had to stop him before doing something stupid. "Don't stop me" he said looking at me 

     "She's gay" I whispered and he looked at me confused "You don't have to worry, she's gay that's Kim Taeyeon. Do you remember the other model that's with me the one I told you about... that's her, her name is Kim Taeyeon and she's gay"

     He looked even more confused, then his eyes went wide "That's Kim Taeyeon?" He whispered "The other model with you is Kim Taeyeon?" I nodded and then he turned to look at her "Oh my God it's really Kim Taeyeon, how in the name of God I didn't recognize her, she changed a lot"

     "Oh you know her?" I asked

     "Of course, it's Kim Taeyeon who doesn't"

     "Whatever," I crossed my arms looking at her "But anyway, you don't have to worry because she's gay, like so openly gay"

     He turned to look at me "Oh don't tell me you don't know her story?" He said

    I crosed my eyebrows confused "What story?"

   Jo hit his forehead "Oh god girl were you living in a cave or something?"

     "Jo," Kurt called him and Jo immediately turned to look at him. Kurt walked to us "This is my sister from another Mister" he said. My jaw dropped and I can see Jo's eyes going more than wide.

     Kurt laughed "Just kidding we are not even related, but that would've been amazing" he smiled looking at her, she smiled nodding. "This is Jo" he told her

     I saw her gaze falling on me before moving to Jo. "The fiancé" she smiled then lifte her hand up to shake his hand. And that was it she didn't say anything else.

     "And you probably know, Tiffany" Kurt smirked looking at me. Her eyes met mine and she nodded to him "I do"

     We sat around the table and kurt went to get us drinks. "So Taeyeon, it's okay if I called you Taeyeon, right?" Jo said and I wondered what he's going to ask.

     She nodded "Yeah,"

     Jo put his arms on the table, as if he's getting ready to start his investigation "Is it normal for you two to say hi like that?" He asked and Taeyeon rose her eyebrow questioning, "Like kiss, like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter