Hug

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter song: Sam Smith - Say It First) 

 

“I regret it till today, that I left, that I got angry on you when you were part of me and I knew that even if I’m not ready I shouldn’t have done what I did. Whenever, you are somewhere I keep watching you, I make sure you are doing good from far away...keeping a distance so you won’t see me because I was afraid that if you see me, I’ll just fall more for you and if by coincidence our paths pass beside each other; my heart falls praying that my love for you won’t show up and everyone sees it. I left you to suffer; I have no excuse or forgiveness for what I did because I was a cowered. But God knows how much I had love for you. Every time I act like that towards you I leave piece of my heart with you. I’ll go back home and fool myself to forget your face and your voice but it never worked. I carried your eyes in my head everywhere. I went mad for you and every day I don’t see you I feel like ages are passing by me for waste...I ask myself every day why I hide my affection for you when you were showing me all yours.”

    I felt her eyes on me, “I was stupid but now I understand and it took me forever to do so, I was very blind...you took my heart from the first day I saw you in that blue dress siting there so quiet, so beautiful”

   I heard every word she said, I heard them very well but I’m in disbelief...it took me a minute to pull back my heart to its place and my brain back to its work. I think...I’m panicking...I snatched my car key from her hand and ran away... 

 

 

   I strongly opened the door and yelled “YURI”

   Which the girl in her pajamas jumped in shock and looked at me. “Girl where were you?” She asked 

   “It’s a page I turned didn’t I ?!” I said falling down to the floor, my body is panicking and every piece of me is shaking in an overwhelming way.

   “What is?” She walked to me 

    “She said it,” I covered my eyes “SHE FINALLY SAID IT” I shouted, and the feelings of it took over me, I stood up and put my hands on Yuri’s shoulders “She said she loves me” 

   Her eyes widen up immediately understanding whom I’m talking about. 

  “She said it and my heart... MY HEART stopped after she did, I saw me in her eyes while she said she loves me crazily, I want to fly, I want to live...” 

   “OH MY GOD” she yelled holding my face in her hand 

   “Oh lord I was in so much pain...I deserve that...I deserve those three words. She finally said them.” My emotions were a lot that I couldn’t control them. I started crying...crying in joy... I can’t explain...she is my heart...she’s my world, she’s the best beat my heart ever beaten 

   “Sweetie, don’t cry” she hugged me 

   “I cant explain how happy I am, when she said she loved me I couldn’t... I couldn’t focus...” I said in my tears 

   “And what did you say?” she asked me as she made me sit down

   “I ran away” I giggled, while wiping my tears...”How dumb of me” 

   She pulled me in another hug, “no it’s not dumb you were just overwhelmed, it’s been a while since you felt that way...so it’s okay” she pulled back and looked at me “But she is probably confused, so tomorrow go to her and get her...You’ve waited enough” <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter