Queen of Spade

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This chapter song: Dua Lipa - Genesis)

 

<><><><>

 

    Yuri called after I turned the car on,

    Yuri - Tiffany comeback home after you finish, it's very important...you'll go to the pediatrician tomorrow

    Me - Why? What's wrong?

    Yuri - You have a very important guest...don't be late

    Me - Okay half hour and I'll be there

    Yuri - Take care.

 

    I put the phone down and Taeyeon asked "Everything okay?"

    "Yeah" I turned the car on, "Would you like to come home with me? I have to meet someone...maybe later we can have lunch"

    She looked at me "Sure" she put her seatbelt "I don't have anything to do anyway and I'd love to meet Yuri"

 

    I started driving and as we were getting closer to my house; Taeyeon's phone rang, "Yes?" she answered, "I won't get angry just talk" her voice turned flat, "Beg your pardon? I didn't sign for that...no you are not allowed to, unless I say so...I don't care...I didn't sign it and I won't...you know what I'm coming" she looked at me "Please can you stop here" she pointed to the side road. I stopped the car there. "Second" she said on the phone then put her hand on my shoulder "Sorry, I have to go"

    "It's fine" I smiled, even though I feel sad.

    "Will have lunch together next time" she said and I nodded. She moved her hand away then opened the door "Yes continue" she said on the phone and before she walk out, I held her hand; she turned and looked at me surprised. I took out a pin and wrote my number on her hand, she looked at it and smiled "I'll call..." she mumbled then walked out.

    I looked at her till she walked far away for my eyes to still be able to see her. I drove back home and as soon as I put the key in the door, Yuri opened it for me.

    "Come in" she said smiling

    "I hope it's important" I said walking in

    "It is..." said a very manly orotund voice, I looked at him and it was a very famous programs director.

    "Oh my god" I walked to him

    "It's been ages I know" he shook my hand, "How have you been?"

    I sat down infront him "Fine, how...how did you find me?"

    "I called Yuri and she answered like finally, then she told me to come me here"

    I looked at Yuri and wanted to ask her what happened to not let anyone know where I live?

    "I'm glad to see you again" I told him

    "First, I know it's been awhile, and I wasn't able back then to come and tell you that but I really want to give you my deepest condolences, It must've been hard for you," I wanted to shut him up, like just scream in his face... close your mouth for god sake.

    Yuri cut the line "Anyway tell her what you told me" she said

    He smiled "Yes, I want you to be the main guest for my program...running man" he stated

    "What?" I said surprise

    "I want you to be the main them for the next episode" he said "I came here in person...I've never done that before, just for you I want you to know that I really want you to be in the next episode"

    "Yeah of course I'd love to, that would be an honor for me"

     He excitedly jumped in his place and clapped his hands "Yes," he happily looked at Yuri who gave him thumbs up. "Oh god I can't wait to work with you again, this episode will destroy numbers and get high viewers" he stood up

    "You are still all up about the viewers" I stood up with him

    "That's the entertainment field, no viewers no work, no work, no money and then no life" He walked to me and hugged me "I'll see you tomorrow in the company to talk about it?"

    "Yeah of coure see you tomorrow" I said and walked him out.

    When I closed the door, I looked back at Yuri and she wasn't there. "Yuri" I yelled and walked to her room. "Come out"

    "I'm not gay to come out" she shouted

    "I will kick you" I knocked on the door,

    She opened the door "Don't hit me" she said and stood infront of me "I saw it as a good opportunity and he's been calling me for ages, so I was like girl take it" she said, and I just forgave her because she right.

    "But like bringing him home? Him?" I walked back to the living room and she followed

    "He said that it must be private so fans and won't know, home with me is the best" she said,

    "Fine"

 

~~~~~~

 

    The next day I went with Yuri to the Running Man company and they welcomed us then we went to the meeting, with rest of the PDs.

    "This part will be recorded?" one of the staff told us before we walk to the room

    I greeted all of them when I walked in and they greeted us back. I sat infront of them and Yuri sat aside.

    "Next Running Man episode is going to be about you and it's called 'Queen of spade'" he said and my face formed a smile. "The Queen of Spades position, sitting in the middle of the crown line in the master spirit script. It is the most powerful card in the deck, contributes to her ability to make plans and do her work on her own without needing anybody or any permission. She shines and is noticed for her superior talents and gifts; thats why she's the mother of all cards. However in the game of hearts, she's really powerful, she's worth 13 points, which makes all the players not want to get her or have her in their cards."

    I nodded,

    "For you to win...you must lose. This is your mission...no matter what you have to do you must make yourself lose, in the same time you have to make sure that nobody notice that you are losing on purpose"

    "Lose?" I asked surprised

    "Yes lose, every time you lose you will get a hint about where you can find the 12 Ace of spade cards in the name tag area. The Ace of spade is the highest card in the cards deck, higher than the Queen of spade. When you find all of them you will have the ability to put an Ace in the members name tags. The staff will do that every time a name tag is ripped off." he said, and it sounds so hard but like makes me feel powerful "At the end the members name tags will be ripped if you were able to find all the Aces then you will be able to make the 12 members higher than you so they will all lose and you will win"

    The other PD started talking "However, your name tag must not be ripped in the middle of the game because the letter Q will be under it, so your partner must protect you; if you were found the game will be over. You also should know that every time the other teames win they will get a hint about who's the Queen of spade and if they lose they wont get anything. The other teams mission will be to find the Queen and to find cards that worth as Jack or less so they will not be as worth as you. As we said if you lose you will get hints of where you will find the Aces. However if you win your partner will get hints of where they can find the cards from jack and down. Make sure to choose the right partner and be careful they must never know that you are the Queen, and you can't tell your partner that you are"

    "That is going to be so hard" I put my head down on the table.

    The main program director stood up "That's why you will get a hints of what the next mission is going to be so you will have one step ahead to lose," he said

    "Yes, that's a very good one" I lift my head up

    "It is however you should remember that you will have a partner and they wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter