A Little Story

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This chapter song - Pegboard nerds & NIGHTMRE Ft. krewella - Superstar (Aero chord remix) )

<><><><>

    I took deep breath waking up and it smells good. This perfume smells so good, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Taeyeon infront of me.... I looked around the room and this is not my my room...this is not my house. Oh my god, I looked at the girl sleeping beside me.

    She was sleeping on her side and I can see her tatttoo clearly. Oh my now I remember what happened yesterday, I moved my body up and just sat still there looking at her then around the room. The room is so big but it's empty, with only closet on the left corner, the bed and two doors one infront of me and the other on my right, probably one of them is the bathroom. But why in the name of god I am in her bed...oh lord I can feel my facing heating up, I softly tapped on my face trying to stop it from blushing. I looked on my left side and there is huge window, oh hold up this is the huge balcony, I'm in that mansion, means I'm in her house...

    I glanced at Taeyeon quickly but this time her eyes were open. She's awake...and she caught my eyes

    Her eyes were looking at me in a mad same time surprised way "What are you doing here?" she asked in a dead gravelly voice

    "I don't know, where am I anyway?" I talked to her in the same tone she used with me.

    She put the pillow on her face then mumbled "Technically my room"

    "Technically?" I stood up and walked to the balcony.

    She threw the pillow then moved her body to the edge of the bed, "Headache~" she whined, then kept turning from right to left all over the bed; doing all from stretching, to rubbing her head to whining. I looked at her, with her shirt half lift up and her hair messy all over her face.

    She suddenly turned and looked at me "Why I remember talking about asses?" She asked and I couldn't help but laugh so hard. She moved her hair away then sat up "Really all I remember is me mentioning someone's , who was I talking about?"

    I tried to suppress my laugh "Mmm... It was Diva"

    She snorted, and a small grin flashed across her face, "I talked about Diva's ? I swore that I won't talk about it" she stood up from the bed giving a small chuckle, briefly amused at what she did, before she walked to the bathroom.

    I tried to fix my messy hair, and my yesterday clothes. I should head home... I took my bag and walked to the door.

    "Hey..." Taeyeon popped her head out of the bathroom door, with her toothbrush in , "You should have breakfast with us, Kurt probably made pancakes" she invited me.

    A smile from the bottom of my heart formed on my face "Thank you, but I have to go home. Yuri is probably looking for me and my phone is dead, she will kill me"

    "Yuri your manger?" she asked, and before I answer, she said "Okay then bye" she put her head back in and closed the door.

    I sigh, then walked out. I stood in the middle of the living room not knowing where to go.

    "Morning" Kurt walked to me.

    "Morning" I said back

    "Wanna have breakfast with us?" he pointed to the right, I believe that's where the kitchen is

    "I really can't I have to go somewhere"

   "Okay" he locked his arm with mine "From here" he said walking me, "I'm gonna let you pass breakfast but you have to come to dinner later, I wont take any type of no" he said showing me the way out

    "Okay, see you at dinner"

    "See you at dinner" he let my arm "Ah by the way they brought your car here"

    "Thank you"

 

    I walked out to my car. I put my phone on charge when I turned the car on, and there they come Yuri's missed calls.

    [Going to the pediatrician,] I sent her a message then turned my phone off again.

 

   I drove to the pediatric hospital, I like to call it children's hospital. I parked the car when I arrived and I just took a second to admire how beautifully, magically this hospital is built. I feel calmness, it's just like everything feels right, even through there are alot of kids that are going through hell in there. However this hospital makes everyone feel happy even if they have just couple of days to live, it's magical. How all the walls are made of glass, and how the colors of the walls and the colors of the furniture inside are shining out side. How the the cartoons statues are all over the floor and the entrance of the hospital. My favorite part is the children drawings all over the hospital garden. How they let children draw and color wherever they want makes the whole place look extra beautiful. The whole hospital is like coming out from a Disney movie, it's like willy wonka factory.

 

    I walked out the car to the hospital.

    "Morning~" nurses there came to me

    "Morning ladies"

    The reception lady came to me "Charity work, should I call the CEO?"

    "No, no I'm just here to visit" I told her

    "Okay take your time" she said then went to her place

    "She's awake you want to go to her?" one of the nurses asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter