You Don't Know Love

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter song: Sabrina Carpenter - Feels Like Loneliness)

<><><><>

 

    "Kurt just called, he wants us to go pick him and Jo" Taeyeon said, after she came back from the restroom.

    "Let me just get the bill" I stood up,

    "It's already paid let's go, the car is waiting" she walked before me...

    "What car?" I followed her

    She looked at me before they open the restaurant door for us "My car?"

    "Thank you" I told the waiters, then walked outside, "You drive?" I looked at the black cadillac infront of me.

    She smiled to me, shaking her head while walking to the driver door. I entred the car and it smells like her perfume mixed with Kurts exactly like that smell he had when he asked me for coffee.

     She drove away, and I sat still...but it's me I can't stay quiet, "So mmm...when we were doing the last photoshoot, I saw the tattoo you had..."

    "Ah my Serenity Tattoo, I had it since a very young age" she kept her eyes on the road "I was 12, I did it Illegally" she said laughing, "Kurt and I had that friend who had a father that was the owner of a tattoo shop. So one day we went to her to do our homework together but we eneded up playing all day in the tattoo shop, then we found the tattoo machine and she decided to give me a tattoo and I said okay..." she stopped on the red light.

    "You were very young, why did you choose serenity, it's kind of a big word" If Kurt was there, then it means her mother died when she was a kid...

    She turned to look at me and she had an amazed look in her eyes, "Yeah, it is a big word, and it is also something I always was looking for, in every place everywhere before my mother death and a lot after it. However at the end I found it within myself" she continued driving when the light turned green, "I am my own serenity, and that's why I chose it"

     I hit my heart softly trying to stop it from beating fast,

    "You have any tattoos?" she asked then looked at me "You are sweating are you okay? Are you hot should I turn the AC up" she turned the AC up, looking at road then me.

    "Yeah I'm totally fine, no I dont have any tattoo" I held myself together

    "My friend became a tattoo artist, one day we should go to her shop," honestly you can take me wherever you want...

    She stopped the car in front of the house I took her that day, Kurt and Jo were standing there.

   She rolled the window down and put her arm outside "Hey y boys" she whistled want a lift?" Me and Jo giggled.

    Kurt walked to her window with wild smile and his left eyebrow raised up high "Girl..." he moved his fase close to her "You... are... tipsy" he said surprised

    Taeyeon hit the door laughing "I am" I looked at her surprised

    "How did you drive?" Kurt asked her

    "I'm tipsy not drunk for God sake" she sound sober to me

    "Still dengoures" he said trying not to laugh, "Go sit back you are not driving," he opened the door

    "Okay fine, just dont get mad at her I'm the trashy drinker" she stepped out and sat at the back, did she just told him not to get mad at me?? How can be the tipsy her more nice then the sober her?

    "I didn't know she was tipsy, if I knew I wouldn't've let her drive." I told Kurt when he sat beside me.

    "I know you didn't know, she's kinda tricky to know. When she's drunk she become honest like seriously honest but so quiet, and when she's tipsy she talks a lot and she gets hype, anyway how many drinks did you two had without us?" Maybe that's why she opened up and talked about herself.

    "We drank champagne, she only had two glasses... mixed with water, how did she get tipsy? I have no idea"

    "Well as she said she really is a trashy drinker, she can't handle anything"

 

    I made Jo sit in front and I sat back with Taeyeon, Kurt said he will take us to a club that is pretty fun. While we were on our way, Jo turned the radio on since the air was so quiet to the point it was becoming uncomfortable.

    Taeyeon was sitting quiet but when she heard the first beat that came from the radio, her whole body rose "Turn it up" she told Jo who did what she told him,

    "Mary Lambert?" Kurt excitedly asked

    Taeyeon shouted "Yesss"

    Kurt looked at Taeyeon from mirror then sang (Lady, got a car and a weekend)

    (Lady, do you feel what I'm feelin'?) Taeyeon sang back

    (I, get to see you again) Kurt said his part while looking at Jo this time

    (I love the way that you walked in)

    (Lady, I've been waiting for ya)

    She pointed at me (Hey, wanna go out dancin'?) yes please take me

    (Hey, would you take a chance on me?) both of them sang together

    Kurt took his hands off the wheel "It's the y part now it's the y part"

    (I wanna take you out, I wanna make you shake, I wanna drive you wild,) both of them shouted (But I probably should Know your name,)

    They both started laughing "Hey remember how we used to dance to this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter