Work in Progress

Photoshoot Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This chapter song: NF ft. Britt Nicole - Can You Hold Me)

<><><><>

    It hit so deep that I didn't know what to tell her, should I hug her? Should I say sorry? That might piss her off...

    I looked at her and she is sitting with her head moving left and right listening to the music on the radio, "Is that the reason why you come here often?"

     She turned too look at me, with her head tilted to the side "No," she said

     "Then why? What are the bad thoughts?" I didn't care this time if I was crossing the line...I feel like we are closer, we are on another line now

    She chuckled "If I told you, you will think I'm crazy"

    "I already do," I smirked

    She nodded then crossed her arms "I go jump to believe that death is not worthy," she said. I moved my body back; I was taken by her words. "Whenever the thought of standing on top of a very, scary, high building and just through myself from there comes to my head, I go bungee jumping...because taking your own life is not worth it, it's really just not worthy at all " she said and then added nothing more...

     I looked at her and kept staring...where have have you been? Why did I just meet you? Is this the God showing me that there's more? Or are you here just to teach me a lesson for what I pushed away and for what I did? Are you here to make me follow you like a lost puppet? Are you here to bring my regrets? No no Tiffany no, that's just the worst in you bringing the worst in everything...

 

     "Hey Miss Tiffany" I looked at the PD "Are you okay?" he asked

    "Yeah, I'm okay"

    "Are you sure? I called you three times" He pointed out "We are here"

      I walked out of the car and Taeyeon was waiting for me there. It was dark and time was passing, as we walked to the starting point my mind was still off.

     Each team stood in a different place but we all have to escape out of the maze from the same exit.

    Taeyeon turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders, I wanted to push her... I'm scared that she will just do the worst to me, I want to stay away but I want her closer to me. I want to tell her to never touch me again but I want her to hold every part of me between her hands...

      "So we have to turn left on every sign of yellow. We have to stay away from tall walls and not touch them, small walls are fine" she told.

     "But we didn't catch the last hint" I said slightly moving my body away from her,

     "It's okay we will work it out" She held my hand and took a step ahead of me, while my body was frozen.

      "You have one hour to escape the maze, you ready?" The PD said

    I took out that phone; when I felt it vibrating. There's new message and it only said 'You will find three hints about the Ace hidden inside the maze'

     Taeyeon looked at me, "I'm ready" I said and put the phone away before she sees it. She said she is ready too

     "Time starts...now"

      They opened the way and we walked in with a camera infront of us and one behind us. Also they had drones filming from above.

     We walked in a straight line and it started to get creepy, as around us there are only walls covered in plants growing out of them, that made the walls look like they are alive.

     Taeyeon was ahead of me but her hand is still holding mine. I kept looking around for anything, and my gaze met a piece of yellow fabric between the plants. I reached out to it without making the girl infront of me notice.

     'There's an Ace under every cup of coffee'

     Okay then I'm looking for coffee cups...I put the piece of fabric inside my pocket.

     We stood infront of three open ways, left, right, and straight. Should I tell her that next is left? But if I did she will ask how did I know, I can't show her the yellow fabric she will see what's written...

     "Left" She pulled me softly to walk beside her and she took the left turn. I looked at her surprised

     "How did you know?" I asked

    She pointed up "The drone turned to film from the left, so I guess it's the right way" she smiled then continued walking. The actually hell? I can't understand the way she thinks...

     "We should walked fast time is passing" she said and this time walked beside me. We took couple of steps only and we were stuck with left and right turns, we looked around and there's no sign of yellow.

     "There's no yellow, should go right?" I said and she nodded

     "I guess" we took the right turn and we kept walking fast.

    "Hold up" Taeyeon stopped,

    She scared me "What's up?" I said looking

    She suddenly pulled my hand and said "Run" and she just started running and I followed

    I yelled "What's wrong?"

   She shouted back while pointing at the walls "Tall walls both sides"

I let go of her hands; when I saw a white envelope on the floor. I took it fast and put it in my jacket pocket.

    She turn to me "What are you doing?" she said confused

    "Nothing I'm coming" I said walking to her,

     "Fast" she said while looking at the walls, she lifted her hand up for me to come and hold it, and suddenly the walls started moving closer toward us. The walls were closing on each other slowly but in that second I felt they were moving fast. She snatched my hand and started running, my legs just followed.

    We came to three turns again but without stopping Taeyeon kept running straight.

     Running in the path I saw yellow flowers on the walls "Left!" I said when the turns came and we went left.

    We stopped running when the tall walls disappeared. "Oh God" Taeyeon sat on the floor,

   "What's the time?" I asked the VJ

    "Half hour left" He said

     Taeyeon stood up "We should keep going"

 

    As we continued walking, we took the next right turn because we didn't see any yellow.

    "Red flowers?" Taeyeon said looking at all the red flowers surrounding us.

     "What does it mean?" I said and she shook her head

     "I don't know"

      We kept walking and when the flowers disappeared, Taeyeon moved closer to the small walls "Grab the wall" she said and I walked side to side with the wall.

     "Just because it's safe" she said chuckling.

    We came to one turn and it's only right, we took it and walked the straight path again. "I feel like we are not coming to an end, this place is starting to creep me" I said and she giggled

     "We are getting closer" she said, then we stopped infront of four ways to go. 

 

    "What the hell was that?" we heard someone yelling then the three men team Suk-jin, Kwang-soo, and gary walked out of the right turn.

     "Oh it's Tiffany and Taeyeon" the tall guy walked to us,

     "Did you guys pass by the red flowers" the old guy Suk jin said

     "Yeah it was horrible" Taeyeon said, and I looked at her...did she just lie?

     "How did they make hole in the ground and put plants that will hold your legs, that's so unfair" gary said

     Taeyeon looked at me while smirking,

     "And imagine 60 seconds every time you fall in a hole and there are millions there" the tall guy said

     "Yeah it took us so long to pass it" she said,

    "Did you pass by a yellow sign?" Suk jin asked

    "Yeah we don't know what that means" gary added

     "Yeah, we got th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter