Sunday, October 1

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

Day 1

“Your focus face kinda looks like your murder face, and I’m weirdly by it.” AU

 

When at work, Tao and Kris are partners in crime (literally), when at home, they’re the cutest lovers. Or as Tao likes to think.

The face Kris is wearing right now is not Tao’s definition of cute. “Kris, can you stop working so hard for once? It’s our day off yet you’re still working on that damn thing,” he complains to his boyfriend. Kris takes his eyes from the screen for once to look behind him at his boyfriend, who’s leaning against the chair he’s sitting on. “Tao, you know we got to do this tomorrow and even if it’s our day off I need to prepare this, otherwise we’ll totally fail it.”

Tao pouts at his boyfriend. He knows Kris is right but that doesn’t mean he has to like it. He stops leaning against the chair and walks around the table, in the end deciding to sit on the desk next to Kris’ laptop so he could just stare at Kris’ face.

Now waiting for his boyfriend to finish his work was less boring. Kris’ face was a work of art and if only he smiled Tao wouldn’t hesitate to that his face could light up his world. But Kris doesn’t smile. He has his “I’m busy working so I need to look serious” face on and it’s the goddamn same face he wears when killing someone for a mission.

But to be honest, Tao doesn’t mind that because his face is ing y like that. You have no idea how many times he had to stop himself from staring at that god-like face when on a mission; it’s almost impossible.

An idea pops up in his head and Tao can’t help himself from grinning. Kris, who’s eyes flickered from the screen to his boyfriend, raised his eyebrow.

That face usually didn’t mean much good.

His feeling was confirmed once he saw his boyfriend slide from the desk onto his lap.

“It’s time for your break, you worked hard enough. Let me treat you.”