Sunday, October 15

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

it's probably a mess. I apologise. 

Day 15: “I found you passed out in front of my door so I just dragged you into my home and put you on the couch please don’t scream” AU

Tao just survived a really long day. It was hell. The elevator couldn’t go up fast enough; it’s late already, the glass that usually showed the beautiful view of the city only lets through lights of other apartments and houses now, not showing anything else.

His phone buzzes and shows him some messages of his boss featuring thank you’s but as soon as the “could you” and “for tomorrow”s started he closed them again. His boss really didn’t know when to stop.

The light flickers and Tao doesn’t even have enough energy to get scared like he usually would.

Tao is half asleep, trying to open the door of the apartment that was, after a second look, not his. He shakes his head again, trying to focus when he sees that in front of the apartment that is his lays a stranger.

God, he does not have the energy for this.

Tao unlocks the door and grabs the hands of the laying male in his, dragging him through his house to the couch, practically dropping him on it. The couch complains loudly and Tao winces when the male starts groaning just as hard.

-x-

It’s 8 when the male wakes up and when Tao is already devouring his breakfast because he’s going to be late if he doesn’t and his boss will still scold him even though he stayed hours after the normal closing hours the day before.

The scream that echoes through his apartment tells him that the male finally knows how to use his brain again and now notices that he is somewhere he shouldn’t be. He just raises an eyebrow when he sees the male stumbling into his kitchen.

“Please don’t scream again.”

“I won’t. Who are you and what am I doing in your apartment?”

“Let’s just say that the floor in front of my door was a very comfortable place for you to sleep last night and I didn’t feel like letting you sleep outside. Now said door is on your right side and get out.”

“Will do. Thank you.”

 

(please leave comments if you have anything on your mind about this fictober ♥ I don't bite and constructive criticism is always welcome~)