Friday, October 27

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

(Sorry for being late, I had work and school yesterday and no time to write both stories)

Day 27:  “I have a blind date soon and I’m a vampire please check to see if my appearance is okay? Oh wait you’re my blind date? Well .” AU

Being a modern day vampire has never been an easy thing and Tao suspects that it’ll never become easy for him.

Everything was easier in the past, Tao had concluded once mankind started to develop things they couldn’t even dream of centuries ago. Humans started to develop themselves, educate each other and share experiences. All the important events were written down and research about everything that existed was going on. That’s when they began to notice some events that couldn’t be explained, even though they all became smarter.

Those people who were never sick? Oh, just a coincidence. A coincidence until they noticed the person didn’t die either and just disappeared.

Those people who were inhumanly fast? Oh, just a lot of training. Until research showed that you couldn’t become that fast with only training. By the time they figured it out the person was long gone.

Those people who were killed with only a mark of two teeth on their body?

Something that was a mystery.

And so it should have stayed.

But it didn’t.

People put 1 and 1 together and began to hunt after those who fell under the category “non-human”. Those who were caught were used for experiments at first but as soon as the fact that they were deadly came out they were all murdered. Those who weren’t lived hidden for many more years.

Tao could walk on the road now without getting attacked or being afraid of being shot with silver as mankind has long forgotten about their existence and believes they’re part of the history they get taught.

However, Tao was still the same vampire as back then and still got affected by the same things as in the past, so when a girl falls down and starts bleeding Tao gets out of there.

The mirror that covers the wall of the public restroom shows that his eyes aren’t that red anymore and he decides it’s okay to go out again. He’s probably late for his date already. When he opens the door a stranger walks in and he decides to do a check.

“Does my face look strange?”

“I’m sorry?”

“Is there something off about my face?”

“No, not as far as I can see.”

“Great, I got a blind date to go to and am probably late.”

“Where do you gotta be?”

“The café next to the theatre.”

“Wait, are you Tao?”

“Mm, yes.”

“Well, I’m your date, Kris.”