Saturday, October 7

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

Day 7: “I find it both hilarious and concerning how often you forget that I’m the queen of blackmail, and I’m a dude.” AU

“And where are you planning on going?” A deep voice asks him, startling him. His eyes widen and he freezes.

“I asked you something.”

He turns to the source of the voice and winces when he sees the dark look that graces the handsome face, ducking down his head.

“Are you planning on answering anytime soon or are you just going to stand there?!”

Tao wants to stay silent for some more. He doesn’t want the trouble Kris brings with him and is even less in the mood to argue with him.

Kris big hands have a strong hold on his upper arms and the distance between their bodies disappears. Escaping the older’s apartment was already hard because of his aching hips but now it’s impossible.

Tao mentally rolls his eyes, now that escaping is impossible he might as well answer. “I was planning on leaving you damn apartment while your lazy was still far away in dreamland and continue life like I have always done.”

“What makes you think you can just walk out of my apartment without any consequences?”

Tao huffs and actually rolls his eyes this time.

“Kris, are you actually forgetting that I’m the blackmail queen out of us two? I think you would get the worst consequences out of us two. Get your head out of the clouds and try to touch the ground with your feed for once.”

“-“

“And two, I might be the queen but I’m still a male. Apparently, you forgot that last night too, not that I really minded getting called princess, but just so you know.”

Any actions after that are things that Tao rather not tell anyone.

 

(for some reason, writing TaoRis is always thrice as hard as JRen. Really I need to find a way to make it easier or I'll really rip my hair out of my head of frustration. I think it's because there is no real interaction between TaoRis anymore ;.;)