Thursday, October 5

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

(sorry for it being short, didn't have much time to write)(will be a longer one tomorrow)

Day 5: “God…mint green is an ugly color to paint your kitchen. You seriously need to hire an interior designer.” AU (part two)

Four years later and Tao’s love for either mint green nor loud music had changed.

However, in those 4 years, a lot of other things changed. His stranger of a neighbour turned into an acquaintance who turned into a friend, a friend he developed feeling for, which ended up being his boyfriend and asking to be his husband a year ago.

And now they’re moving in together, in a new,  bigger apartment.

The bedroom has been painted already, the living room was good enough already that it didn’t need to get renovated and now there was only the kitchen left.

It brought Tao nice memories to their first meeting.

It brought Kris nice memories and a few less nice memories because the mint green color was something he didn’t want to see anymore. He visited Tao’s apartment quite a bit in their relationship and he has sweet memories of Tao in the kitchen but the color of the walls will forever haunt him.

Horrible.

And now his dear, sweet, adorable, oh-so-loveable boyfriend is looking at him with his big puppy eyes, begging him to let him paint their kitchen mint green.

But Kris got stronger in those four years, stronger against Tao’s begging eyes and is able to say no.

(He congratulates himself silently for withstanding his boyfriend for once and not destroying their kitchen by painting it in the most ugly color ever.)

Tao starts pouting, trying a second attack, but Kris has quite enough.

He silences the shorter boy by kissing him and then takes it to the bedroom.