Monday, October 2

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

Day 2; “I can’t be seen with you. I have a reputation of not having a reputation to upkeep.” AU

If you would ask anybody of the college about Huang ZiTao you could get two kinds of responses; the “oh” face and nodding or a roll of the eyes.

Tao is a nice boy, they would say, but his reputation was trash yet great at the same time; he helped younger students for free yet his own grades were , he would help the old woman next door with buying groceries but when you would visit his home he didn’t have any food himself. Everyone liked him yet he interacted with the wrong crowd and he could get a great job if he actually worked for it yet there are rumors that he spends his nights as a high-class .

The ones that respond with the “oh” face know his good side and take his bad reputation for what it is. Those who roll their eyes only look at his bad side and tell you that “his reputation is not keeping up his reputation”.

Tao knows all of this.

Tao knows all of this yet it doesn’t matter at all of him

He has fun living his life the way he is living it now and isn’t planning on changing it anytime soon. He doesn’t mind his reputation for not keeping up with his reputation; that’s the only reputation he works for.

What he does mind however is the male that’s currently walking towards him. He cuts off his conversation with Sehun, leaving his best friend standing there perplexed and takes a shortcut to the entrance of the school, trying to get out of here as fast as possible.

The seventh period just finished so most of the students were released from school and the entrance was full of people; a nice place to hide.

Or how he thought to like.

When two hands grabbed his shoulders he knew it didn’t work. The hands turned him around and he had to slightly look up to face the male that grabbed him. Kris Wu.

The amazing Kris Wu, someone with a perfect reputation; amazing grades, nice friends and a good job. The perfect son. A person with a reputation anyone would be jealous of.

But he wasn’t.

He was happy with his reputation of not caring about it so it would he ruin this by interacting with Kris? It would make people pay more attention to him and to be honest, he didn’t want to have to ignore more rumors.

“Kris, what do you need?”

“Let’s date.”

“Kris, you’re asking me to date out of nowhere and ruining my reputation. What are you thinking.”

He doesn’t get a reply for a bit.

“What reputation?” is apparently the only thing the taller can come up with and Tao blinks at him.

“The reputation that I have no reputation. You’re currently destroying it.”

Kris makes the distance between them smaller and closes him in his arms.

“Let me build a new reputation for you. Go out with me.” The words make him flush red and his brain can’t come up with much other than that he should just agree because who wouldn’t want Kris.

Tao doesn’t regret his decision when he feels Kris’ lips touch his.

 

(If you want to keep me alive this month please buy me coffee here)