Monday, October 9

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

aka the day Tao told us that he has started shooting his new mv.

He can shoot me. 

Also, this should have been longer but I got my midterm for both biology and math tomorrow and haven't touched either yet.

Lord help me.

 

Day 9: “I thought humping teddy bears and strangers’ legs was only a dog thing. Evidently not.” AU

Friday night, in the years of Tao’s friendship with Baekhyun, has somehow turned into club night and Tao has absolutely no problems with it.

He needs it; after a week full of stress and everything but fun he needs to let it all go, and the perfect place for that is a club with too many drinks. That and a boyfriend.

A boyfriend might make him happy, but if he would be honest, the “boyfriend thing” gives him more stress than it was worth.

He almost had something with a younger boy named Sehun. Two months ago they met at the club and after their first meeting, they went clubbing together for some more times. The boy was sweet when he wasn’t drunk and when he was he would turn funny, until he got possessive every time a male looked anywhere near Tao and the boy wouldn’t even let him get drinks himself anymore.

Tao was all in for their possessive in bed (because let’s be honest, that’s a whole ing turn on) but once it transferred to their “outside” relationship it started to freak him out and he called it off.

Thank god he did because one week later his other friend, Jongdae, had found out some news about Sehuns old relationships all ending up as a mess and he really didn’t want to go down that path too.

Back to now. He was outside, waiting for Baekhyun so they could officially start their club night. The drizzle, that normally would have irritated him, was cooling now since the warmth of the afternoon hadn’t disappeared yet.

“Hey Tao, looking good!” The loud voice indicated that Baekhyun was there before Tao could even pinpoint where the older boy was. Once he found him he waved back with a smile. “You too Baek, ready for tonight?”

Baekhyun nodded when they both sat down in his car. “Chanyeol is coming tonight too, with a friend of his,” he said, “he might be something for you.”

Tao laughed at Baekhyun’s attempt to play matchmaker again and just shook his head. “Baek, I know all of your boyfriend’s friends too. Not any of them is something that could be my boyfriend, no offence.”

The topic of boyfriends was dismissed and they chitchatted about this and that.

Tao lost Baekhyun practically as soon as they entered the club. Not surprising since the older had probably seen his boyfriend and gone to him without letting Tao know and the club was too filled with people to find each other without messaging. Not that Baekhyun would even reply, let alone check his phone, now that he’s with Chanyeol.

And so the night went on.

Tao started with a low alcoholic drink, danced with some strangers and ended up at the bar again, after which he danced with more strangers. And that’s what he keeps doing. He loves it.

The only thing that he starts to forget is that his alcohol tolerance isn’t that amazing.

Coughs.

Forget not that amazing, it’s horrible.

Yet every time he returns to the bar, the bartender gives him a knowing look and a stronger drink.

-x-

The next morning he wakes up with a hurting lower body, bite marks, so many that he starts worrying that he let a vampire in his bed last night and a sticky note on the other pillow in his bed.

A number.

Tao let’s out a laugh. Despite all the pain his body is going through he knows it must have felt amazing, otherwise he wouldn’t have let it go so far.

But he wants to remember how it feels, he wants to do it again and this time without having to forget the amazing feeling the other male must have brought him.

So he messages him.

“Hi! Tao here. I’m assuming this is the number or the man that brought me home yesterday and made enjoy every little move?”

It doesn’t take long for a reply to come.

“Morning Tao. And you assumed very right. The name is Kris. You know how to scream it last night but I’m assuming you forgot it by how hammered you were.”

Tao tries his hardest to remember how last night must have gone but he really can’t remember anything.

They probably bothered his neighbours.

“If I don’t get complains by tomorrow I’ll give you another chance to show me how good you were.”

This was lowkey turning into ting, but Tao doesn’t even feel guilty.

“I don’t need your neighbours to not complain to show you how good I was. I wouldn’t mind doing it any day again. If you would like I could just visit you right now.”

Wow. Apparently, he had been that good. Another message came before he even started typing his reply.

“But I thought humping teddy bears and strangers’ legs was only a dog thing. You proved me wrong.”

O my god.

“O lord, I don’t even know what I did last night but I apologise.”

Another text. “You could make it up by arriving at [ insert address ] in two hours. Formal dresscode.”