Tuesday, October 3

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

Day 3: “Amateurs… I’m surrounded by amateurs..” AU

Tao takes clubbing as a serious matter.

He is the one that calls Baekhyun an hour in advance to discuss what they’re going to wear and how they’re going to the party and with who they going to socialize. So summarized; they like to spend their time on normally usually useless stuff since clubbing is a serious thing.

“I’ll go find the jeans that work perfectly with this and then I’ll be at your place in a bit,” is heard through Tao’s phone. The owner of the phone looks at his bedroom and decides that it really needs to be cleaner in order to be a good place to prepare tonight.

As soon as he has put his last dirty piece of clothing in the laundry basket he hears the doorbell ring. Running down the stairs, almost breaking his neck since he can’t walk down the stairs for , he opens the door after almost falling over his own feet.

Baekhyun looks not impressed. “Let’s hope you won’t be that clumsy tonight on the dancefloor,” he says and he walks into the house, immediately going up the stairs. Tao follows him and answers him, “Of course not, how could I.”

Baekhyun basically throws all his clothes out of his closet until he finds the stuff that pleases his eyes. He throws a black pair of skinny jeans behind him and Tao almost falls when he catches them. A shirt is thrown at him too and while his best friend goes through his accessories he changes his clothing and styles his hair.

His looks get approved by Baekhyun as he puts on the rings he was given earlier. “Put on some of this and you’re ready,” is said as Baekhyun hands him some eyeliner. He puts it on and when he looks in the mirror his eyes begin to sparkle; he likes looking good.

They went to their usual club that night, 22/24, and got some drinks that pleased their taste that night. “You found someone that you like?” He asks Baekhyun but at that moment he notices that he’s talking to air; his best friend has disappeared and after scanning through the crowd he sees him talking to someone who’s a head taller than Baekhyun and has a smile that could light up the whole club.

Too happy for him.

Tao orders some more drinks, shares a few shots with strangers and then enters the dancefloor but is very disappointed once he notices the danceability of those who share the floor with him.

Clubbing is a serious thing for him, just like dancing in those clubs are. “Amateurs… They’re all amateurs,” he mutters to himself while he moves his hips seductively, scanning the crowd, looking for someone that he could spend the night with since his friend has ditched him.

When he feels like his dancing has disappointed him the first time forever – nobody worthy had tried to dance with him -  a pair of hands touch his hips and while normal people would start thinking about the fact that there’s a random stranger is touching his hips Tao can’t help himself and think about the size of those hands. He hasn’t even seen the face yet but damn.

He keeps dancing with the stranger for a few more songs and then turns around when the DJ is taking a break. Holy damn that’s one handsome face. “And what’s your name, mister?” he asks. He needs to know which name he’ll be screaming tonight. “Kris Wu, sir for you. What’s your name, sweetie?” Tao almost moans when he hears the stranger – Kris -  talk. If they weren’t on a dance floor he would have started begging already.

“Tao, sir.”

 

("I'm not one of those amateurs, am I?" Kris softly asks in his ear, when dancing to a slow song. "N-no Sir. You're the best.")

One day I'll write a full out one-shot of this.

But then I need to write . And I can't. 

If you want to help me through the month, please buy me a coffee here.