Sunday, October 8

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

 

Day 8: “I can’t help that I’m drawn to catastrophe.” AU

“Wu, you’ll stay one period to make all the homework you should’ve done for today but didn’t. Huang will monitor you,” Professor Hwang ordered.

Kris was the one that needed to stay for one more period, not Tao, but Tao was the one groaning. It wasn’t about the time, Tao always needed to stay till the last period anyways, whether there was class or not. It was about the guy he had to spend the hour with.

Tao was smart, the reason for why he was a TA for a class two levels higher than his own. Kris was smart too, he just never did anything.

He was also irritating as hell.

All the other students were dismissed and left as fast as they could, Tao chuckled when he saw someone run out of the room.

“Tao, I trust that you’ll have everything under control while I’m gone? Just make sure Wu doesn’t leave and actually touches his book,” says Professor Hwang.

“Understood,” Tao replies and he gets a smile from the professor. “See you later Tao.”

He waves at the Professor and turns around, almost screaming at how close Kris suddenly was. “Now, now peachy. No need to get so scared. I’m not that ugly, am I?”

, Tao thinks, he should be the one having control, but Kris’ eyes don’t make it easier for him and combine them with that deep voice and Tao wouldn’t mind dropping on his knees for Kris if he asked.

“Then do it.”

Tao is snapped out of his thinking and looks at the older. “What are you talking about?”

The older smirked, “Peachy, you were thinking out loud.”

Oh .