Thursday, October 19

A month of love [ FICTOBER ]

sorry, this drabble totally lacks taoris but Nu'est's first win burned my mind and I haven't been able to think properly since they announced it (which was 8 hours ago). 

Day 19: “We are the only two students in this course for this language but the teacher says it’s okay since we can practice conversation together, help me with the pronunciation?” AU

Tao hurries himself to the second floor, pushing away first years who think that standing in the middle of the hall to talk while it’s busy is a good idea. He’s late, once again, and he can’t have the teacher on his back- again.

He and Teacher Kim just weren’t made for each other as teacher and student and the only thing they did was irritate each other – it was quite funny for the others to watch. There were times that Mister Kim just sent him out of the class, saying “that he wouldn’t even note him absent, he just wanted him gone” which meant free periods for Tao.

While Tao really likes these free periods to hang around in the backyard of the school, enjoying the sue, the less periods does a thing or two on his grades. Teacher Kim teaches English and even though Tao rather not admit it he fails at English – hard.

And said grades didn’t go unnoticed by his parents. He had to promise to work harder and get them higher or he would have to suffer the next Christmas break without a trip to Swiss – which he really didn’t want to miss.

So he was trying to be an actual good student.

And as he noticed, he wasn’t good at it.

When he finally arrived at the right classroom (he had to walk into a wrong one first) he noticed that there wasn’t anybody. Well, Teacher Kim was there and after looking once more he sees Kris Wu, a silent one, sitting in a corner of the class too.

He waits a bit in order to catch his breath and then asks where the others are.

“They’re all on an excursion with their geography class but since you two are the only ones without geography you’re the only two out of the class to attend English.”

O dear lord.

“I have some things to do so you guys can just practice for the assignment for next week – a presentation.”

Who did he kill in his past life to deserve this? He wasn’t good at writing English but he completely butchered pronunciation.

He uncertainly looks at Kris, who just raises his eyebrows.

“What?”

“Help me with my pronunciation? Pretty please?”