CHAPTER 8

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a sunny day. Tiffany is quite busy. She has a an early meeting for her next magazone cover photoshoot. She is with her manager Bora. The meeting went smooth until the photographer told her that she be working with a little boy and he also mentioned that there's an on going auditioned for the little boy part.

In her entire career as a model she never work with a kid. She ask the photographer about the concept and she was shocked that the concept is about motherhood. She and the boy will have to play mother and child. She argue with the photographer with the concept but she cant do anything about it. The photographer told her that she is old enough to protray a mother. And she was also invited for the final auditioned. 

She was all stress or should she say she was stress because she had to deal with a kid. She knows them having short attention span.  The cry if things didnt go their way. And its gives her headache just by thinking about it.

"Its gonna be a long day" she thought herself

*****************************************************

Taeyeon and Lincoln is on their way to school. Apparently, today is Lincoln first day of school. The Kid is so excited. He woke up early in the morning and bug his dad who is still sleeping. 

He is so happy wearing a school uniform. He will be with Yoong,  Soojung and him will be classmate. He keeps telling his dad what will he do to school.

Taeyeon just laugh at his son antics. He is happy seeing his son all giddy. Once they arrived at the school. Taeyeon went out of the car and went to the backseat. He open the door and carry Lincoln. He lock the door and put the kid down. He assist him in wearing his bagpack.

"Ready for school little squirt?" He said while they walk hand in hand. They went to his room and they saw Yuri with Soojung. Yoong already went to his class.

Soojung is crying while clinging to her dad like her life depend on him. Her face is buried on his dad's chest.

Taeyeon greet them and look at the flustered Yuri. "Dude, Why is she crying?" He ask.

"She is scared to be alone. She told me she doesnt know anyone in there so now she crying since we arrived here" Yuri explained. She rub her daughters back.

"Sweetie you need to go to class now. Its going to start and Lincoln is already here your not alone anymore. Umma is going to pick you up and Oppa later. Stop crying already you'll hurt your little eyes princess" Yuri said and kisses his daughter forehead.

Soojung move at little and peek at Lincoln. The kid is smiling grom ear to ear at her. She smiled back and she sniff. She wiggle at her fathers embrace. Yuri got the cue and put her down. Lincoln went towards her and hug her.

"Dont worry Soojung, Lincoln will protect you" She hig him back. She goes back to her Appa and hug his legs. "Be careful and enjoy" Yuri said and kiss her daughters cheek. 

While Taeyeon hug Lincoln and kiss him also. He told him that it is his grandp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter