CHAPTER 27

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I deleted my post yesterday cause I dont want my story to be filled with that guy. I hate the fact that their together buy who are we to question her... so here is a new update to brighten up our day...

***************************************************

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" Little Soojung run towards her mother who just came home from her store. She is busy the whole day attending to her business. Some her new designs just arrived and she check all of them just to make sure that all the clothes are all in good condition. Her husband supports her in every way he can. He didnt complain everytime she went home late, he understand her more than anyone. Thats why she is so inlove with him. She is juggling her time being a wife, a mother and a designer, but just a smile coming from her husband and children all of her tiredness just vanished away. 

"Wow! Look at my princess, are you snow white? Where did you get that outfit?" She kneel down and kissed her daughter's cheek. She caress her hair lovingly admiring her. She looks like her father. Even his Son is a carbon copy of his husband.

"Daddy bought it for Soojung. Hani have the same dress as Soojung." Then the said dog run towards Jessica wearing the same costume. Jessica laugh seeing Hani wearing that outfit.

"Both of you look so cute. Baby where is Daddy and Oppa?" Little Soojung pointed towards their bedroom. They walk hand in hand and search for the men in the house.

They opened the door and saw Yuri is struggling with Yoong. The mischievous boy is giving his daddy a hard time. He doesnt want to wear his costume. 

"Yah Yoong come here! We need to fit this"

"No! I dont want to wear that Daddy! I dont want yo be a prince. I want to be a pirate!!!!" He shouts

"But Daddy cant find any pirate costume. Please wear this then Daddy will buy you a new toy okay" Yuri begged.

"I dont want too!" 

"Yoong! What did I say that no shouting inside the house. Obey your daddy or mommy will punished you" both men were startled with Jessica's voice. Both stop on the tracks and afraid of the queen of the house.

"But Mommy I dont want to wear that" Yoong pleaded.

"Kwon Yoong! Dont make Mommy angry!" Jessica went to the boy and grabbed the costume. She assist him wearing it.

"See you look good on it" She said after wearing it. She look at her husband and chuckled. He looks so exhausted and relieved at the same time.

"Wear this tomorrow. Daddy and Mommy doesnt have time to look for a pirate costume. Next time Mommy will buy you one but for now you have to wear this okay" The little boy just nodded. Jessica kissed him and look at her husband again.

"Kids can you leave Daddy and Mommy? We need to talk. Continue playing okay" the kids ran out of the door and went to their playroom.

"Thank God you arrived. He is a hard one" He sits on the bed and massage his temple.

"Its because you are too linient towards them Seobang. We are their parents. Yes we love them and sometimes we spoiled them but you go overboard towards spoiling them." Jessica sit beside her husband.

"We need to teach them respect. We cant always give in to them. I heard you earlier that you will buy him a new toy just to obey you. Thats not the proper way to make him obey you. Sooner he will always demand if we give in to what he wants." Jessica held his hand.

"I know I sorry, its just that I felt guilty towards them. Lately ive been busy with the new project and I spent less time with them. I always go home late and sometimes even on weekends, I have to work. I just want them to know that Daddy will always be here for them." He caress his wife had and kissed it.

"But they understood that you have to work for us. They are smart and they love you. We love you so dont make it hard on yourself" She lean in and kissed his lips

"I love you Sicababy"

"I love you too Seobang"

*****************************************************

"Look at you! You look good" Taeyeon said after dressing up his son. 

"Daddy? Why am I a fish?" Lincoln complain.

"Why you dont like it? You are Nemo, I thought you like nemo?" He said.

"Yes I like nemo but I look funny" 

"No you look cute, look I bought something to for myself" Taeyeon pulled out an outfit and its the same. " See your Nemo and I am Marlin" 

The door of their house suddenly open revealing Tiffany with plastic of foods in her hand. 

"Look whose here? I both your favorites"

"Mommy!" Lincoln run towards her mother and clung on to her. She kneel down and hugged him tight. She kissed him all over his face and Lincoln wrapped his small hands around her neck. 

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon stand up and about to hugged Tiffany when she again ignore him. Its been a week that he got ignored and still he doesnt have a clue of what his done.

"Did you hear something Baby?" Fany asked Lincoln. You dont right cmon lets eat I bought all your favorites.

They both went to the kitchen while Taeyeon is trailing behind them looking all so confuse. Tiffany brought out all the food that she bring. 

Lincoln is clapping and jumping seeing all his favorite food. From chicken to pasta to pizza. 

"Wow you bought so many foods thank you fany-ah" he is about to lean in  to kiss her but she blocked his face using her hand. Lincoln look at them weirdly. 

"Yah. Why did you dont that? Fany its been a week cmon your being childish already" Taeyeon stood uo infront of her. Tiffany glared at him. 

"Me childish? Let see whose childish. You wait for it and see how childish I can get you jerk. Now move out of my way cause me and my son will eat. Now shoo!" She pushed him hard. 

"And just a warning just make sure that your little friend their is always protected something might happened to it." She pointed at his pants.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter