CHAPTER 36

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANOTHER BORING TIME IN THE OFFICE!!!

HOW'S YOUR DAY? 

CARE TO SHARE? HAHA

HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!!

**************************************************

Another day gone by, Taeyeon is sitting alone in his living room drinking beer while watching football. Little Lincoln is sitting beside him observing his father. His eyes were dull and tired. He observed that he started drinking for him to sleep. 

The spark in his eyes were gone. Like everything meaningful in his life just vanished. He want to help him but God instructed them to not let Taeyeon or Tiffany know their exact mission. They can help them but if must be their own freewill. Taeyeon must accept Tiffany back not because of Lincoln's condition but because he really wanted to.

"Daddy?" He called his father to get his attention. Taeyeon just hummed. 

"What are you feeling? You can tell me right?" He probed. He knows his father is not much of a talker. He always keeps everything to himself. He tend to blame himself everytime things screw up.

"Honestly nothing. I dont feel anything. Its like my body is numb. I miss you so much. I want you here with me. The real you! But I cant" The little boy just look down feeling sorry.

"Dont you miss mommy? Cause honestly Daddy I miss her" Lincoln asked. 

"I dont know. I am still mad at her for doing things that hurt me and you. And because of her and him you are in this position. Its not about me anymore Lincoln. Its about us. I dont want you to went the same pain if she do it again. Its really hard to trust her and I dont know If I can trust her again" he looked at his son and stared at him. "Can you please come back to daddy. So that daddy will be happy again?" He asked a single tear fall down from his eyes. He drank his beer in one go. The burning sensation in his throat somehow ease his weary heart. He tried to masked the pain but when he is alone he drown himself with alcohol just to sleep. 

The little boy didnt say anything. He cant answer his question cause he still dont know what would be the result of his mission. He cant give his father a false hope by assuring him that he will come back, what if he cant? His father will be more broken that ever. 

In Tiffany house...

Tiffany is typing madly at her laptop. She's been trying to find ways so that Taeyeon will finally forgive her. The stunts that she pulled off the few days after almost drove Taeyeon away from her. She is stupid for doing that.

"Anything come up? Your just gonna sit here and research ways or you can come up with a better way." Hyoyeon said. He's been staring at her for God knows how long and the silence is killing him. 

"You know what just stop whatever you are doing and listen to me. I have formulated this great plan on my head on how you will get him back. But." Hyoyeon got interupted.

"Why is there a but?" Tiffany look at him intently.

"Cause knowing you I know that you will screw it up just like your other attempts. Hahha..I can still remember the sick girlfriend stunt...your such an actress..when I look at Taeyeon-shi's annoyed face...I cant stop laughing" Hyoyeon laugh hard again remembering that time.

"Hahaha..laugh all you want. I will have him back..he will be mine again" Tiffany said with full of determination. 

"But with all seriousness Can you just listen and try the plans I formulated. Please, just for once learn to listen" he said

"Okay so what do you have in mind?".....

 

HYOYEON'S WAYS OF GETTING KIM TAEYEON...

1. Dont make yourself to available. Give him some space. He needs to think things through the more you push yourself to him the more he will hate you!!!

Tiffany listen to Hyoyeon's plan. For a week she never tried to see him or contact him. Hyoyeon is right he didnt need to see the source of his pain. He needed time to heal and thats what she will give him. Time and space. 

Taeyeon on the other hand felt uneasy. Its been a week that Tiffany didnt bothered him. He somehow anticipated her new plans of wanting him back. He want to know what will be her next funny stunt. To be honest he find it entertaining to see her being funny. Did he missed her. He himself dont know. Maybe his heart is still wanting its owner. 

Reason 1: Avoid being Needy

Man finds it unttractive when girls were to needy. Guys dont like clingy girls. It shows how much inscurities they have in their relationship. They feel that they dont trust them. 

Reason 2: Creates feeling of loss

Make him feel thet he is missing something or someone. He will starts to question on why you are not bothering him. Then he will second guessing on why did he let you go in the first place.

Reason 3: Increase your value.

You will know the value of a person when you lose them. That is what Tiffany is feeling. Realization comes next. She realized how much worth Taeyeon is to her. And vice versa. 

Reason 4: Helps you to rediscover yourself

You will find new things about yourself also. Its called self growth. Tiffany found out that its not all about shopping, hanging out and buying expensive things that can make her happy. She remembered one time when she is sleeping and Taeyeon just sneak inside her house to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter