CHAPTER 33

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY EVERYONE...

HERE'S AN UPDATE

Enjoy!!!!!

**************************************************

"He finally lost it! I cant believe that my bestfriend will turn out to be crazy!!" Yuri looked at Taeyeon and his wife. Jessica sat beside Taeyeon. She tried to comfort their friend. They felt sorry for him.

"Jessica please believe me there is Lincoln he is sitting infront of us. Hey buddy cmon show yourself to auntie Jessica. Hey you! Golden boy show yourself too. They started to think that I lost my mind" Taeyeon plead. The two guys just shakes their heads saying they cant. He signed and look at Jessica with pleading eyes. "Please believe me im saying the truth" she held her hands.

"Enough Taengoo! You need to rest, look at you! Your wearing your pj's and I bet you havent brush your teeth. Why dont you go home and rest and we will take care of everything here. Soo can you please take him home. Yul and I will stay here. Please dont leave him alone. We will go there after the visiting hours is over." Jessica instructed. Soo just nod and help Taeyeon to stand.

"Yah. Soo cmon man please believe me.!" He keep on chanting the same words while Sooyoung drags him out of the hospital.

"I feel sorry for your dad. Now everyone thinks he lost his mind" Hyoyeon stared at the man being drag by the giant.

"I know Hyung. We need to act fast so that my Daddy wont suffer more" Lincoln said. "We need a plan but first we need to visit mommy!"

"You know where she's at?" Hyoyeon asked. "Maybe?" Then both of them disappeared.

*****************************************************

I was afraid this time will come

I wasnt prepared to face this kind of hurtin from within

I Have learn to live my life beside you

Maybe I just dream of you tonight 

And into my dreams you've come and touch me once again..huhuhu

I just keep on dreaming til my heartaches end...Taetae...

Tiffany is singing her hearts out. The pain is too much to bear. She cant believe she hurt the one she love because of her own selfishness and now she lost them. He hates her and her son is battling for his life.

"Lincoln will you ever forgive Mommy? Im so sorry baby, please come back to Mommy please" she asked to no one.

She didnt notice that two boys were standing at her bedroom door. The little boy is crying while the big guy is sobbing.

"This is so heartbreaking my heart cant take it! Huwaaaaah!!!!" He sobbed harder. 

Lincoln just look at him weirdly. 

Tiffany was stratled after hearing the hard wailing. She bolted up then look at wherever. She finally notice two people standing not so far from her. She wiped her tears using the back of her hand.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" She asked.

"Mommy its me Lincoln!" 

"Lincoln?"

"Yeah Lincoln. Did you forget about me?" 

"Oh my gosh! Lincoln my baby!" She stand up fast and run to where is Lincoln. She is about to hug him when she past through him hitting the door with her head.

"Ouch!!! What? What?" She is confused. How come she cant hold him.

"Hi there! Im Hyoyeon!" She didnt notice the guy beside Lincoln she is so happy seeing her son.  Her eyes widen when she finally recognized him. He is glowing like a the ray of sun. Then all of a sudden she was knock out cold.

"Why everyone in fainting when I introduced myself. Am I that beautiful?" Hyoyeon scratched his head pretending to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter