CHAPTER 18

DADDY'S ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Kim came back home after having his morning jogging at the park. He wanted to keep his body healthy. But he was shocked when he entered his home. People are scattered everywhere. Noise everywhere. He look for his wife cause he knows that she is the culprit of this mess.

"Hyori-ah, where are you?" he went to the living room. 

"Oh Yeobo Im here at the garden" she yelled. Mr. Kim walks to the garden and saw his wife with flowers around her.

"Hyori! What is the meaning of these? Who are these people and what are they doing in our house?" 

"Calm down. They are the people who will be responsible for our son wedding. I already talk to them and they are here to talk about the venue, the flower arrangement, the catering services, and the wedding gown that Tiffany will wear. My oh my she will look lovely. You want to see the design" She grab his husband arm and force him to sit beside her. Mr. Kim looks at her wife like she had gone insane. She is really serious with this arrange marriage thing.

"So Mrs. Kim? What do you think of the wedding gown?" The guy who is seating front of them suddenly asked.

"I have to say Jo Kwon you are really an amazing designer. This dress looks lovely. The details are so amazing. I never doubted you. This will look good at my future daughter in law" She said. They both laugh and talks about other things. 

Mr. Kim cant take it anymore and dragged her wife. They went to their room until Mr. Kim explode. "Have you gone insane? Why are you doing all these things? Have you ever thought of Taeyeon?" He yelled.

"I just want my son to be happy. Is that bad? I eant someone who will take care of him and also Lincoln. I just want him to grow up with a mother who will take care of his needs." She explained.

"But you have to ask Taeyeon first. You should not put all the decisions in your hand. He is a grown up man. He can decide for himself and for his son. You are not going to drag him with this ridiculous plan of yours. Just let him be!" Mr. Kim doesnt want his son to feel like they force him to do this.

"If you tell Taeyeon anything about this I will leave this house and your never gonna see me again. I want him to be happy. I will never be around him all the time. I am getting old Junsu. I cant take care of him and Lincoln. All I want as his mother is to see him having a family of his own. Settle down and find a person that hr can spend his entire life with. I am selfish yes! But is the happiness of my son were talking here with. If your going to stop this then I will leave." Mrs. Kim walks out and slam the door.

Mr. Kim signed and sat down. He massage his head. He needs to talk to Taeyeon as soon as possible. 

"I hope your doing the right thing Hyori-ah"

*****************************************************

Tiffany is having breakfast with her father. She spend the night at his dad's house cause she missed his old man. His father was delighted to see ber and spend some time with her. They were having a conversation when his father phone rings.

Ring..Ring..

"Hello" Mr. Hwang answered.

"Hello Mr. Hwang, this is Mr. Leetuek from XXX housing enterprises. I call you to talk about the house that you want to buy. It is a three bedroom house, 4 bathroom and huge kitchen and living room." The caller said.

"Ah yes. I wanted to buy that property. I will just drop buy later for the contract signing and payment." He answered. He doesnt want Tiffany to hear that he is buying a house for her and Taeyeon. He wanted to give his daughter and Son in law a beautiful house as a gift for their wedding. 

"Ok. I will see you later Mr. Hwang. Have a great day" Leetuek ended the call.

"Who is that? Your buying a new property dad?" Tiffany ask.

"Oh that. That is not for me thats for my friend. He wanted to you know look for a new place for his family. He is getting married thats why" He lied.

"Oh okay! Let eat dad" She said and believe his Dad's words.

*****************************************************

"Are you free tonight?" A message coming from Taeyeon makes her day complete.

"I think so, why are you asking?" She replied.

"Well I wanted to have dinner with you alone. Lincoln is spending his night with my mom and dad. My Mom is nagging me to bring him their." 

"Well, okay I will go with you" She answered.

"That is great. We will wear something beautiful. Well scratch ot you are always beautiful 😘😍😘😍" he replied.

"Thanks for the early morning compliment Mr. Taetae. I am looking forward for our dinner date later 😘😀" 

"Great! Now I have to go to the site so that I will finish early. I will pick you up around 7 pm. Bye Boo"

"Bye Boo, see you later"

*****************************************************

Later that day....

After sending Lincoln to his parents house. He drove to Tiffany's place. He is quote nervous for what is going to happened this night. He prepared for everything. 

They are going out for quite sometime. He never felt this way. He love his late wife but Tiffany is different. She make him do things like he never done before. He feels complete everytime they spend time together. He misses her so much eventhough they see each other almost everyday. He is totally swoon by her. 

He loves the way he is feeling right now. This night he decided to take things futher. He knows that she is the one and he believe that she felt the same way.

He arrived at he place and walks to her door. He is holding a big bouquet of pink roses. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter